kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Diving In / Floating Away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jd

Diving In / Floating Away Empty
PostSubject: Diving In / Floating Away   Diving In / Floating Away Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:35 am

Okay.. this isn't some life changing story. It isn't a sweet little fairytale either. It is a soap... pure and simple. There are two main characters that meet under tragic circumstances. And there is a good supporting cast that take up about half the story, I guess. The writing and the quality of the story is really good. It might be one of the first gay dramas that I can envision being serialized into a tv show for teens (not just gay teens). Most of my favorite stories are all about emotion and dialogue. This has that, but also a lot of juicy drama and suspense!

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/highschool/diving-in/

'Diving in' is like the first season of the show
'Floating Away' is like the second season.

Serious.. I want to see this on tv.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Diving In / Floating Away   Diving In / Floating Away Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:02 am

Does this story end with the 8th chapter?? It was kinda abrupt...
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Diving In / Floating Away   Diving In / Floating Away Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:20 pm

it's ongoing.. there is an update every so often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diving In / Floating Away   Diving In / Floating Away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diving In / Floating Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Other Stories-
Jump to: