kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Least of These

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jd

The Least of These Empty
PostSubject: The Least of These   The Least of These Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:38 am

WOWOWWOW

This was a GOOOOD story!!!! A VERY VERY good story.

The link is really for two stories... the main story and the sequel, 'The Greatest of These'.

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/highschool/the-least-of-these/

OK

This story is just amazing. It is intensely about love and lust and life... I find it very difficult to describe this story, because it is so involved and emotionally captivating. I cried a lot in earnest... The scenes of love and of grief are so intense. The author really delves into the different type of love that people have and the scale and magnitude. And if ever one doubted the existence of bisexuals, they should read this story. In brief, I would describe this collection as: an assent to Camelot. I don't really want to explain what I mean by that, because it would be giving too much away. But it is good.... as good as Dom Luka, but in a totally different way.

Also!!! I think that some of the best sex scenes I have ever read are in this story... I'm serious!! There are a lot of them and they are wow!!

You'll enjoy this story..
Back to top Go down
los34

los34

The Least of These Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Least of These   The Least of These Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:14 pm

now that was good
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

The Least of These Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Least of These   The Least of These Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:32 am

cant believe i never commented here. but i remember falling in love with this story when it first got put up. sooo good. its actually what made me interested in disability rights haha
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
los34

los34

The Least of These Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Least of These   The Least of These Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:22 pm

will i just like davey but the olny thing is that i had no one 2 b there 4 me like he did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Least of These Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Least of These   The Least of These Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Least of These
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Other Stories-
Jump to: