kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Discussion

Go down 
+29
nicjude
thomasc1980
zack456
Marine296
los34
silverlightning
irishgamer13
Scottwolf24
Billy
nirvana
mikem6453
marcuss
DreamCatcher
ahans
dukeguy06
jackmcshane
Macloud
Maverick
Ecii
Sabazius
jd
orion91
Staile
No Answer
Kamichamadude
ems
painservedcold
Kell
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Kell
Admin
Kell

Story Discussion - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:14 pm

well, im back at school now so hopefully....no idea lol
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:33 am

I'm not going to embarrass anyone with a long post here.

You did it all justice. The moments felt right, and there was a clarity in the writing that speaks to far more wisdom than you should have at your age. It felt like more than just writing that you were doing, but perhaps a bit of soul searching and cleansing of your own.

Masterfully done Kellen.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:47 am

a thousand thank yous trevor Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:14 am

Beautifully done! One of the best chapters. I'm starting to like the whole conversing with a therapist thing now.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:50 pm

well its only happened like what, 2 or 3 times now. i wouldnt get too attached to it at this point haha
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 2:53 am

But still, it was very well written. I liked that part the most.
Back to top Go down
TheRobertHayden

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:02 am

I must say, your writing is amazing. I've never been so engrossed in an online story before, in fact I'd ALMOST say it was better than any books I've ever read. You've taken me on an emotional roller coaster and I almost thought I wouldn't make it through.

One of the things I love most about your writing is that you know how to write both sex scenes and the important day-to-day context, most stories I've read are usually really bad in one area or the other. You know how to keep a good balance between the two, and you don't hold back on the supporting details, there's actually a good storyline rather than just sex.

I also have to say your writing has definitely improved, this was actually the second story of yours that I was going to read but I didn't like the first few chapters at first so I gave up and read NAT, I came back though and once I got into it I saw the change (for the better) in your writing.

Another great thing you did was you gave me a sense of uncertainty, I was worried that you'd make Jared and Noah do something, or even worse, Jaden and Nina... You could've gone too far, and made me hate you as an author, but instead you just drew me in more as a reader.

Now on to an important negligence,

Kell wrote:

but i'll go back through this story & see if noah has ever really topped jaden. if he hasn't....then it'll certainly be considered

I took the liberty of going through the story myself and I was shocked to see Noah really hasn't topped Jaden.  Shocked 
Since there's only three chapters left  Sad  I think you have a great opportunity to change things up a bit  Wink But hey it's your story, so if you don't want to then it's up to you.  One thing I was thinking you could do was to make some sort of bonus or "filler" chapter that could've happened in between some of the earlier chapters.

Whatever you decided to write though, I'm sure it'll be great.
Back to top Go down
Tnualnoi

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 3:19 am

I love them:)
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:05 pm

Tnualnoi wrote:
I love them:)

thank you! haha

and robert, thank you so much for taking that liberty onto yourself. i totally forgot about that haha. seems i have a thing or 2 left to consider before this story comes to a halt Wink

once someone comes to this forum, i encourage them to read my stories here on the forum rather than on nifty & its for the very purpose of me being able to correct any mistakes i didnt know at first, since its unable to be edited on nifty. ive said it before & i'll say it again, thats why i eventually plan on going through all my older chapters & revising them in either minor ways or, in some specific cases ive noted, very major changes.
Back to top Go down
moss3

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:20 pm

I binge-read the first 46 chapters ... and I really like the story so far! It's difficult now to wait for new chapters to be posted.

You've said that you're planning to wrap the story up soon. But it would be great to be able to follow Noah and Jaden through their college years and maybe a little beyond that. I wanna know what happens to them! Yeah, I could imagine any number of different paths things could take, but that's not as fun as seeing it in "print".

So you have my vote, at least, to keep the chapters coming for a while longer if you can. And whatever you decide, thanks for creating  and sharing the story.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:23 pm

well thank u, friend! yeah, its been a while since i updated any of my stories & thats because ive fallen behind in my school work & i couldnt bring myself to work on my stories when i had real stuff to work on haha. but whenever the next chapter will be out will be 1 chapter closer to the end.

ive indicated a couple times that while this story is ending, im not quite done with our 2 heroes. whether that takes place in a direct sequel during their college years or in other various ways, has yet to be seen Wink
Back to top Go down
Elsyssa

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:49 pm

Kell wrote:
well thank u, friend! yeah, its been a while since i updated any of my stories & thats because ive fallen behind in my school work & i couldnt bring myself to work on my stories when i had real stuff to work on haha. but whenever the next chapter will be out will be 1 chapter closer to the end.

Sorry to hear about your school work suffering. I found Noah and Jaden in Nifty and even came here to see if the few last chapters would be available. I hope you manage to finish the story and even continue like you hinted earlier.

Take care and happy writing Wink
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 7:48 pm

well not to worry because its the next of my stories thats ready for an update (slightly out of order but thats ok lol) and once im settled into my room, writing will resume!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:47 am

plot twist pa-pow lol
Back to top Go down
nicjude

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 2:49 am

Awesome! Just saw the story update, been waiting for it to come out! But...West? Yeah, kinda hoped it was that...but the kiss? That's maybe a tad disturbing. Maybe he had a crush on Jaden to begin with? Or maybe it's just that it was an impulse to counteract his "homophobia"? Anyway, coolness on the update!

And I really do hope that Jaden tells Noah or hints to it or something. I hate to see something like this causing another rift after the last breakup. Don't think I might handle that; shit happens when they're not together.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 11:13 pm

that does tend to happen, doesnt it lol
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 3:47 am

I'm not surprised that West gay. Not because I had a feeling deep down or anything but I've been waiting for your chapters for such a long time that I've lost touch with the characters and had to read a few chapters from the past to reacquaint myself. So, damn you Kellen for not writing/ updating faster.

That said, Mark, as always has very very good insight and loved reading his POV. I was/ am in kinda the same position. Recently I found out that a person that I know is gay and I've obv not told anyone about it and I've not spoken to said-person about it either. As far as I know, this person is comfortable with being gay and has come out to a few people as well, but, I still feel like he's leading a double life and I wonder if he's happy (if he's leading a double life). So, I kinda understand Jaden's struggle about his morals and principles being compromised if he outs west.

Interesting chapter Kell. Lately, I've been looking for characters in the sort of grey-area in all the novels and books that I read and it was very good to get that in gay fiction, written by YOU! Thank you bitch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 1:27 pm

youre welcome lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Discussion
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Noah & Jaden :: NAJ Discussion-
Jump to: