kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Felix and Cameron

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evilpanda

Evilpanda

Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix and Cameron   Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 am

ya thanks for the 7/10 score, and i dont want to spoil anything but lets say things between Felix and his father are going to go south really south
Back to top Go down
noticen24

PostSubject: Re: Felix and Cameron   Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:10 am

have fun with the mean tease

RC Boat
Xmas invites
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Felix and Cameron   Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:53 pm

so seth, u still writing this?
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
Evilpanda

Evilpanda

PostSubject: Re: Felix and Cameron   Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:22 am

Nope, I've moved onto a new story
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Felix and Cameron   Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:43 am

post it seth
Back to top Go down
Evilpanda

Evilpanda

PostSubject: Re: Felix and Cameron   Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:04 am

Sure Kell, I'll post it when I can
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Felix and Cameron   Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:04 am

good
Back to top Go down
Evilpanda

Evilpanda

PostSubject: Re: Felix and Cameron   Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 pm

CHAPTER 1: Who Said Anything About Being Blind?

Today was an extremely stressful day, from the moving to the unpacking, everything was hectic. You're probably wondering what my name is, it's Isaac Griffin. I'm 17 and about 5' 9" and have dirty blonde hair, which hangs around my shoulders. I have crystal blue eyes as well. I'm like most guys my age, except for one difference, I'm gay

" Okay just put it down right there.....Ugh! Why did you have to drop it, there were fragile's in it !?!"

" Sorry mom, both of us are very tired right now. If it's alright with you, I think I'll just head over to see Elijah?

" Same here, I haven't seen Katy for a while."

She smiled and replied, " Sure, you two deserve a break." We were just about to step out the door, before my mom spoiled my good mood.

" I don't want you driving the Mustang, you still need to learn how to drive stick!" I whimpered," But mom, it's a beaut, you can't expect me not to take it for a spin."

" No buts' mister, I don't want to identify you and your sister's bodies at the morgue." That last statement was a little extreme, but I could see where she was coming from. I guess the Explorer would have to do. My sister and I walked out towards the garage, it was a extremely large garage for an extremely large house. It housed three cars and a motorcycle. My eyes focused on my beauty of a car. It was a newly refurnished 69' mustang, with a orange finish.

It was a gift from my parents for my 17th, and although it was expensive. My dad said that the face I made when I saw it was worth it all. I promised him that I would take good care of it, but that promise was short lived. My sister chuckled at the small dent on the front of the Mustang, as we climbed into the Explorer.

" I can see why mom didn't want you driving it." I slowly sank into the drivers seat as she reminded me of the event prior to our move

" Don't remind me!" Right before we moved out of our last home, I had taken the Mustang out for a spin. I didn't know how inexperienced I was with stick shift. And as I brought it out of first gear, the car lurched forward and I rammed into a pair of trashcans. I felt bad for not keeping my promise, despite my father laughing and telling me it was all right.

" Oh come on big bro it wasn't that bad, now get out of that funk and start driving!" I smiled at her brashness as I turned the ignition.As I backed the car out of the driveway I asked Ashlee where she wanted to go.
" The mall of course!"

"Good, I was heading in that direction anyways, if not, I think you could have walked a few miles." For that I earned a playful swat to the arm. For a while we drove without seeing a single speck of civilization. You see, the town we now live in is a fairly decent sized town know as Summerset. It was surrounded by forest on all sides, except for the famous Pennsylvania Turnpike which ran adjacent to the town. For a while we were dead silent before I decided to ask something.

" So, Ashlee, do you still like Katy?" Yes, my sister was lesbian, the story of how I found out her interest in girls is a very long one, and I don't really want to get into it.

" Yeah......I'm not very proud of it, but after 3 years I still have that schoolgirl crush on her."

" Well, I can see why you like her, good looking and a great personality to boot! Although for all we know, she could be the Wicked Witch of the West right now!"

" I doubt in the time that I saw her last, that she went from pretty to pretty wicked. Besides you're gay, you wouldn't know a sexy girl, even if she nailed you in the nuts!" Ooh, the mental picture of being hit in the groin, sent shivers down my spine.

" Just because I'm gay, doesn't mean mean I'm blind." I knew I was in for some verbal punishment when I saw her smile turn into a grin of pure evil.

" It does mean you're blind, as blind as a mouse. I mean look you can't even raise that toothpick you call a dick for a nice pair of tits. Seriously it's kinda of embarrassing." As she finished, my frown turned into a big toothy grin. My turn. I squinted my eyes just enough, so that I could still see and drive. Yet it would like I had closed my eyes for a few winks.

" OH NO ASHLEE! I'M GAY AND BLIND, QUICK TAKE THE WHEEL!" She screeched

" I TAKE IT BACK. ISAAC OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES! SERIOUSLY, BEFORE WE RUN OFF THE ROAD!!" Once again, I had won, when it came to messing with my sister, I always had the last laugh. I couldn't help myself, I started giggling like a little child. Ashlee was still pissed, and when I looked over at her expression, I would start giggling again. Eventually she started smiling and said, " Oh how can anyone be mad at you forever! One of these days your going to make some lucky boy very happy."

" Okay, since we're not there yet pop in some tunes,." She popped in a colorful CD, and the radio relayed back one of my favorite songs. MIKA was one of my favorite bands, and although this particular song was kinda of gay, well actually girly; I still liked it.

As the song winded down, I caught a glimpse of the mall, also know as The Plaza. Although it was a Sunday, and only ten in the morning, the mall was booming with business. Luckily I was able to secure a spot near the entrance much to the dismay of a purple mini-van.

" Okay, call me when you want to head home, and if you can't reach me then you can probably find me and Eli around the Art and Music District."

" Okay, mom!" And like that she was gone in the blink of an eye. I was about to call Elijah, when a pair of arms wrapped around me.

" Isaac, it's so great to see you!"

Last edited by Evilpanda on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Felix and Cameron   Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:16 am

oooh im actually really likin' it seth, nice job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Felix and Cameron   Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Yay, LESBIANS! Lesbians are awesome fun. Seriously, every gay guy needs at least one lesbian friend. You can dance with them in the straight clubs and confuse all your straight friends Razz
Great start, Seth. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this story pans out. I like the name, Nathaniel Griffin just sounds so cool - lol I'm so immature.
I think it's a good thing that you've jumped straight in with the action, but there are a few things I think we'd like to know. Are they moving back to this town after an absence, or have they just moved a short distance (I mean, they have friends pretty close by)? Also, how old is Ashlee? Just take care to cover these basics - at the start I was wondering who was speaking because it took me a while to realise there were three characters in the scene!
Your dialogue is great, it reads really naturally, and likewise your narrative style avoids too much awkwardness. Also, you've nicely woven in these elements of familiarity between the characters which make them seem more real, as though the story extends beyond the limits of what you've written down for us. Overall then, keep up the good work, and I hope to see more soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
Evilpanda

Evilpanda

PostSubject: Re: Felix and Cameron   Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Thanks, yeah i neglected to put in wether or not they moved. Next chapter grazes the surface, but they moved back into the town after three years, and they know their friends well, because they kept in contact over the years. Ashlee is 16 while Nathan is 17.

Back to top Go down
Evilpanda

Evilpanda

PostSubject: Re: Felix and Cameron   Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:23 pm

Yes it's another chapter, Yes I have no life right now JK! Razz
Chapter 2: A Blast From The Past

A pair of lanky arms enveloped me, " Isaac, it's so great to see you!"

I turned around and saw my childhood friend Elijah standing there as if I had been around for the past three years. And I must say that time had been good on him. He had a young adult's face with a heavy dash of boyish looks still there. It seemed that he dyed his hair black. He was probably an inch shorter than me, but he looked damn cute in his purple V-neck. As I surveyed his bod, I felt Little Isaac twitch in excitement.

" Elijah, it's so good to see you, I see that age has been good for you. I mean look at you, you're a stud!"

" Look at me, look at you. I always thought you wouldn't grow past 5'4". And look at that hot bod, all the girls must be fighting to get a piece of you!" I blushed, I didn't really think of myself as having a hot bod, and it was true that I had grown a lot. Which was mysterious as my sister and I were near six feet while our parents ranged around five and half feet.

"Well.....anyways, wanna catch up over a late breakfast or something?"

"Sure, I know this great place over on Lumberjack Avenue." As he dragged me towards the parking lot, I resumed my examination of his body. His tight V-neck left little to the imagination, he wasn't chubby, nor was he buff, he was slender. Then I looked at his cute ass in his jeans, I just wanted to squeeze them. After looking at his ass, I silently told myself to stop looking. I mean, he was hot and all, but he was my friend, and even if my dick wanted to put all his chips in. I knew I couldn't do anything to him, first off he was my friend, secondly he was straight.

" Hey is it okay if we listen to this?" He said while holding up a CD, and I noticed right away the same bright colors.

" MIKA? Dude, pop it in, I love their music!" He grinned as he slipped it in the stereo

" Always had good taste in music." Once again, the beat I knew so well, started vibrating through out the car.Within a few minutes we reached our destination. It was an old 50's diner with a giant sign with the words, MEL'S DINER.

"Mel? Where have I heard that name before." Then it hit me. That was Elijah's big brother, the last time I heard about him, he was finishing his degree in cooking. His dream was to always open up a diner in town, I guess he accomplished his dream. " Dude is this your brother's diner!?!" He beamed when he heard that

" Yep, the whole family is proud of him." As we strolled into the diner, I looked around and saw a lot of couples eating and laughing. I was kinda of depressed when I saw them, I had yet to find someone. And even if I did, I probably couldn't show my affection for him in public.As my mind dwelled on this matter, I felt myself becoming more and more depressed. Luckily somebody pulled me out of my thoughts.

" Elijah, who's your friend?"

" Hey Mel, I see business is good."

"Yep it is, now back to the subject, who's your friend?"

" Oh this is Isaac, just moved back into town thought he might want some heavenly food from a star chef!" He replied

Mel's eyes lit up at the sound of my name, and he stuck out his hand, "Isaac it's so great to see you, haven't seen you in what? Three years."

I shook his hand, " About that much, I see that this is your dream in the works." I said while sticking my hands out.

" Yeah, I'm really proud of it. Now how about I have some food made for you guys, and we'll talk over that."

" Sounds great!" He started up a nearby malt maker, and started popping in ingredients. As soon as the machine stopped he poured the malt into two big glass cups. Handing them over, he asked what we wanted, Elijah wanted French Toast, while I opted for a Breakfast Burrito, he ringed the orders over to a woman in the back.
" So, Isaac what brings you and your family back into town."

" Well you obviously know why we left in the first place." My dad had been offered a job in Utah, which payed better than the one he had at the moment. So we packed up and never looked back. But after three years, we just never got used to the, that's when my dad was offered a new position, which allowed us to move back here. It also gave my dad the option to work at home. I explained this to them.

" So what do you mean you never got used to it?"

" It was just so different from here, your used to knowing most of the people in town, and the environment was so different, very dry."

" Oh now I see."

By the time we finished out conversation about how we were doing, and what we've been doing for the past three years, we had finished our food. I was pulling out my wallet, when Mel said it was on the house. It was about the same time that Ashlee called and asked me to pick her up.

" Hey Elijah can you drop me off at where my car is?"

"Sure"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felix and Cameron   Felix and Cameron - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felix and Cameron
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Other Stories-
Jump to: