kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Discussion

Go down 
+19
silverlightning
Scottwolf24
LannyLoser
DreamCatcher
nirvana
SA123
Milo
Mr. Mike
ridgenorcalboy
Sabazius
No Answer
xxdarrynashleyxx
heybitch
Staile
Zack
painservedcold
ems
Kell
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Kell
Admin
Kell

Story Discussion - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:21 pm

i dont want them to hate each other :/
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Exactly. And the way I see it, Connor will hate Tanner if he continues to (imo) pretend that things can work out between them.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:32 pm

there's only 1 way to find out
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:23 pm

ok so i know this chapter wasnt very long but hey, get over it lol.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:24 am

Okie dokie, I'm over it.
*obligatory post to make Kell not have hurt fee fees.*
You really seem to be in this phase where you're breaking up all the title couples, or at least testing them in ways you haven't been testing them until recently. I'm not a big fan of changing people, if you love someone then you should love them for them, including the stuff that drives you crazy. You shouldn't have to try and change them and make them more like you, and I sense that's really a central part of what you're doing with Travis and Connor here.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 3:26 am

ur talking about travis trying to change connor?
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:07 pm

I think that it was a good chapter. And I like what kells doing with the breakup and stuff because its something I can relate to and it makes me feel a lot like the character I'm reading. But you need more sexy material... Mainly in rory...and write more story's damnit!!!
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Kell wrote:
ur talking about travis trying to change connor?

I am, by trying to make him more outgoing and sociable
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:25 pm

more stories will come when these ones start to wind down haha. and yeah ive pulled back the reins on sex scenes obviously because of the lack of relationshipness between the main characters. although like u pointed out, with rory, theres a good amount. which wont stop seeing as he has a serious sex addiction & a sexual dysfunction
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 2:36 am

Trev You're right. People should accept each other for they are; especially in a relationship. But that doesn't always happen. When you are going out with someone you want that someone to like everything that you like and normally do. For example: watching movies/ reading books, I know I'm really into them but some people might not and forcing them to watch/ read something just cos it's your favourite movie/ book isn't really going to help but it's sort of the approval that we all crave, IMO. So, for me, what travis did seems to be something very normal.

Good job, Kelly Belly.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:03 am

thank u
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:31 am

all right ladies, next chapter is out!
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:01 am

Funny, but kinda pointless. We already knew that Connor was falling out of love with Travis, or at least I did. But the conversation with Jade was interesting cos the two timelines sorta came together.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:35 am

well i wanted to remind the people that their worlds are connected lol
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 11:44 pm

Ok, cool. But I still don't see a point to it unless it's going to serve the plot in the future.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:57 am

both parts of this chapters are further reminders & advancements of both of connors main problems: his feelings for travis which continue to dwindle & his lack of popularity
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:35 pm

Hi

I have just read all of the chapters of this story so far and i must say well done for writing an absolutely amazing story. I found it very engaging that i just had to continue reading chapter after chapter and now that i have reached the end i really hope that you will continue to write more chapters for this story. as i am really eager to find out what happens to Travis and Connor.

At the moment i have established that Connor is falling out of love with Travis and i really want to know whether they manage to sort things out and stay together or if they separate, i cant help feeling that something happened when they went ice-skating that has caused all of this cus connor said to chris that his feelings for Travis started going away after that day of ice-skating.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:42 am

well thanks man, im glad u enjoy the story Smile

all i can really say is that you'll have to keep reading to find out what happens & why lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 12:23 pm

Your welcome and i certainly enjoyed it Very Happy

And well i can't keep reading it because i have reached the end lol so i've gotta wait for you to write the next chapter. Can i get an e-mail notification or something when you publish the next chapter please?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:30 pm

well in addition to always being on this forum like u should be lol, theres also a facebook page that i post every single time a new chapter or otherwise major event happens.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/KBB/124254970945907?fref=ts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:05 pm

I guess i better start checking this forum regularly then. When can i expect a new chapter?

Also how did you end up writing this story? like why did you write it? where did you get the ideas for it from?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

i have no idea when the next chapter will come out. if u check the posting dates of the chapters, that should give u a rough idea. i have ADD so i get distracted real easily & cant focus very well haha. sorry xD

hmm. why did i start writing this story? well, i guess i would to start my expansion of wanting to write multiple series. i was, & still am, writing noah & jaden, but i wanted to write more than that. i wanted new people to write about, bring in more readers, express more sides of me as well as people in my life who characters can be based on. out of any person in any story i write, connor is the most similar to me in character, especially when i was in high school; i wasnt overly protective of my sexuality so letting it slide slowly out wasnt TOO big a deal but i didnt want everyone suddenly knowing all at once, much like connor. the general student body also thinks of connor as kind of a quiet & weird kid when really, he's not. much like me lol (although i've made connor slightly less antisocial).

while most people know at this point that noah & jaden is my favorite of my stories, id say i have the most fun writing this story. theres been significantly less drama up to this point than noah & jaden so the attitude has been lighter. connor is also a semi-sexually frusterated boy (so...like any boy in general) so its fun to make him whine for sex & be generally very naughty. but sometimes i really love switiching him over to being responsible, as seen when hes with his brother. in noah & jaden, noahs the (usually) very responsible one which i like writing but in this story, none of the characters are innately mature, so i made it a thing so that when connor interacts with his younger brother, he becomes sort of like a 3rd parent. or at least, in the past, when he was more of a 3rd parent as opposed to more lately.

i just started writing it to switch things up a bit from writing noah & jaden, & even though i know HOW this story is gonna end, i dont even know when that is. which is a good thing for u guys for now Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Ah right i'll just keep checking then lol

Oh so have you always written stories then? And wow Connor is by far my favorite character in this story he is a great character.

I've read the first two chapters of noah and jaden and travvis and connor is still my favourite story of your's by far and noah and jaden hasnt really hooked me yet like travvis and connor as soon as i read the first chapter of that story that was it i was hooked until the end.

And oh you know how its gonna end Sad i dont want it to end anytime soon Sad what will i do afterwards Sad lol
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:35 pm

you'll have to read my other stories & wait until i start writing new stories Smile

i started writing noah & jaden when i was 16. so if by since then u mean having "always written stories," then yes lol. also, since noah & jaden was my first story, the writing is also clearly a bit cheesier than what my writing is now. im obvsiouly not a pro but id certainly like to think my writing has improved since haha

and i understand being hooked to some stories & not to others. my favorite author, comicality, has some incredible stories that ive become addicted to while others i dont care for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 6:28 am

Well as i said ive already started reading noah and jaden and yes i can sertainly agree that your writing has improved since then because there is a certainly in the way the first few chapters of noah and jaden is written to the way travvis and connor is written.

And whoo so that means you are 21 and youve been writing stories for five years wow somehow i always imagined that the author of travvis and connor would be late 20s early 30s

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Discussion
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next