kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Discussion

Go down 
+15
nicks18
Crow
vagabond
Mr. Mike
Evilpanda
marcuss
Ecii
Sabazius
codypaul214
painservedcold
DreamCatcher
Kell
Dannyboi
ems
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ems

ems

Free Discussion - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:36 am

What do you do when you send a person (the person that you dig very much) a V-day card and the only reply you get it "awww how cute Very Happy"? Stop talking to the person in question?

Last edited by ems on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:58 am

I wish i hadn't. I've made a prize fool out of myself now. Whenever I talk to this person, it can't not get awkward between us.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:51 pm

boy or girl
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
silverlightning

silverlightning

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Make sure if you're in the friend zone or not first.
But if it is awkward between you guys then maybe he/she likes you but doesn't know what to do or he/she finds you weird because he/she thinks you like him/her, which you do.
Maybe you need to talk to him/her.
You get what I'm saying?
Back to top Go down
http://albertosauruss.tumblr.com
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:12 am

Boy.
And no, it's not awkward for him. He's one of those people who gets 100s of V-day cards every year, and no, I DON'T want to be friends with him lol.
Back to top Go down
silverlightning

silverlightning

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:50 pm

Then go for it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:10 pm

los asked:

iam trying 2 c if there 1 out about the 2 borthers from good luck charlie if not wood u think about doing 1 on them thay r hot

well, nifty.org has a bunch of different sections, including incest & another about celebrities. the only other place i read stories like that would be asstr.org/~Kristen/main.htm

id rather not do a story about them. i dont like the idea of writing celebrity stories, especially incestuous ones where 1 is 13 & the other is actually older than me lol
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Anyone really think about where we're gonna be five, ten years from now?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:00 pm

hopefully either teaching or at least student teaching (if for some reason im still in school in 5 years lol)
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:35 am

painservedcold wrote:
Individually, or as a group? Because if you'd told me five years ago that I'd still be friends with those guys from TFABH, I'd probably say something like "Oh, cool". But really, it IS quite cool. I've been reading Kell's stories for years now, and I've known you and him for a significant chunk of my life - and the rest of you!
As for my long-term plans, idk. I don't really have any one big thing that I really feel I have to do with my existence. I'm just gonna get a job, hope I enjoy it, earn money and live happily. What more can you ask for?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Sabazius wrote:
What more can you ask for?

LOVE!

lol jk
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:18 pm

I hope to find at least a few things that make me happy. I have a very basic of idea of some of the things that make me happy but I hope to find out more about myself as i pursue some of things rather than having those stuff as definite goals.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Sabazius wrote:
painservedcold wrote:
Individually, or as a group? Because if you'd told me five years ago that I'd still be friends with those guys from TFABH, I'd probably say something like "Oh, cool". But really, it IS quite cool. I've been reading Kell's stories for years now, and I've known you and him for a significant chunk of my life - and the rest of you!
As for my long-term plans, idk. I don't really have any one big thing that I really feel I have to do with my existence. I'm just gonna get a job, hope I enjoy it, earn money and live happily. What more can you ask for?

That's quite a lovely sentiment, and I really hadn't thought about the fact that we've known each other for such a long time and seen each other grow as people.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:58 pm

i want kids. im gonna be a kickass dad
Back to top Go down
silverlightning

silverlightning

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:49 pm

There's so much for me in store for the future. It's partly because it's been set in stone so to speak. You know the whole parent's plan for the kids kind of thing? Yeah it's a bit like that, but I'm okay with it, at least they took into consideration my passions and then helped me take the appropriate steps to be successful in what I love to do. Smile

I do love commenting here even though I feel so naive at times and ask the weirdest questions. Razz
You guys are really funny and you've all been welcoming to me and what not. Very Happy
I know I'm still fairly new and stuff but you guys made me feel like there is a tiny corner in the internet world for us guys to just talk and share and read stories and stuff. Smile
Thanks guys. Smile

I do wanna have kids too. Razz
I just love kids. Very Happy
And I totally agree with you Kell that you'll be a really cool, kick-ass daddy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:37 am

well dude, i was right when i said on nifty that we love new members Smile

and by lookin at the list of members & how much each member has posted, no one would know ur new with the number of posts you already have.

i mean, this forum has been around for like 3 & a half years now, & lookin at that, its really not that long. but u wouldnt know it by how much has happened here. we've had members come & go, we've had honorary members, we've made friends (and enemies). and on average, we have 11 regulars. who those regualrs are have changed over time but its always around that number lol

me, trev, alex, ephraim, marcus, derek, woody, andy, martin, seth & travis are our current group of regulars. past ones are tyler, mike, sam, darryn, nick, danny, jd & chris (although i dont think people really remember chris haha).

for those of u who didnt know, if the name "alex hawk" means anything to u, as in the alex hawk who writes a bunch of online erotica & slash, he's a member here xD he didn't stick around long...but still Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silverlightning

silverlightning

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:28 am

I love it here! You guys are just so so awesome!! I wanna be a regular, well I feel like I'm semi-regular but still I can't be a regular unless Kell the boss says so right? Razz

Have I met everyone already? Razz
I feel like I've only met Kell, ephraim and yeah, I think that's it, I mean the people that I've talked at least. Razz

I love you guys. Razz

P.S.
I want more NAJ again. lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vagabond

vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:40 am

silverlightning wrote:
I love it here! You guys are just so so awesome!! I wanna be a regular, well I feel like I'm semi-regular but still I can't be a regular unless Kell the boss says so right? Razz

I feel like I've only met Kell, ephraim and yeah, I think that's it, I mean the people that I've talked at least. Razz

I love you guys. Razz

P.S.
we haven't met? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silverlightning

silverlightning

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:43 am

vagabond wrote:
silverlightning wrote:

I love you guys. Razz

P.S.
we haven't met? Very Happy

Nope. Smile
Back to top Go down
vagabond

vagabond

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:10 am

Damn, well... hi, i'm Martin Smile
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:48 pm

silverlightning wrote:
P.S.

ok, the more u ask for naj, the more seriously i consider putting it off for as long as possible
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 pm

[quote="Kell"]

me, trev, alex, ephraim, marcus, derek, woody, andy, martin, seth & travis are our current group of regulars. past ones are tyler, mike, sam, darryn, nick, danny/quote]

There ya go, I ain't a past poster Wink

Lets just say that I truely blow at trying to quote.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:44 pm

[quote="JDK"]
Kell wrote:

me, trev, alex, ephraim, marcus, derek, woody, andy, martin, seth & travis are our current group of regulars. past ones are tyler, mike, sam, darryn, nick, danny/quote]

There ya go, I ain't a past poster Wink

You know how Kell's memory is, and it's dangerous to correct him.
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:46 pm

So actually I would have no other choice than to delete my post, so I don't get in the danger zone?
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Nah, you'll be okay, it's just people like me who go out of their way to piss him off who might have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Discussion
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next