kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+48
zack456
jbaby209
FinnKun
Succum
silverlightning
modernecstasy
kaose
vagabond
Scottwolf24
luvnrock
LannyLoser
SPM
Crow
Evilpanda
Shauni
marcuss
shivax
codypaul214
Alex Hawk
Philzor
master of light
Milo
DreamCatcher
Erick
PattyMac
crazzycat
EWL
TheCptNemo
threedollrbill
Dannyboi
chris55
Ecii
Mr. Mike
jd
nicks18
Kamichamadude
xxdarrynashleyxx
heybitch
mike8917
Staile
priap
Sabazius
No Answer
Zack
Kell
ems
painservedcold
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
ems

ems

Introductions - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 9:11 am

Hi sara. Welcome to kabe. I'm Ephraim.
Back to top Go down
annissarh

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:54 pm

nice to know you Trevor and Ephraim Smile
i'll try to not be shy a lot sooo (haha who am kidding  lol! ) am loving this place and am discovering it and its people evrytime i got the chance to drop in ! sweet and funny guys and greaaat topics !!! loving it !!
Back to top Go down
TheRobertHayden

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:35 am

Hey guys,

I'm Robert. I originally started reading Travis and Connor on nifty and probably never would've come to the this site if it hadn't been for the lack of activity on the story. However I was quickly reassured by Kell that he was still working on it once I sent him a message. During my boredom, I read both NAT and NAJ and now I don't know which I like better.

I currently live in the cold north of Canada, and I guess that's it?...I like to ramble a lot so if you have any questions let me know and I'll ramble some more...
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:22 am

TheRobertHayden wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm Robert. I originally started reading Travis and Connor on nifty and probably never would've come to the this site if it hadn't been for the lack of activity on the story. However I was quickly reassured by Kell that he was still working on it once I sent him a message. During my boredom, I read both NAT and NAJ and now I don't know which I like better.

I currently live in the cold north of Canada, and I guess that's it?...I like to ramble a lot so if you have any questions let me know and I'll ramble some more...

Oh hurray, another Canadian!

My name's Trevor, and up until now I was the resident canuck. Nice to have another one of us around here.

If you have any questions or anything, feel free to ask! Hope you enjoy some of our different discussion and picture threads Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:45 pm

canadians are actually very welcome here, contrary to popular belief Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 12:41 pm

Hello and welcome, Robert.

Kell wrote:
canadians are actually very welcome here, contrary to popular belief Very Happy

That's what you'd want them to believe Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum