kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Discussion

Go down 
+18
Erick
TheCptNemo
chris55
Dannyboi
Mr. Mike
nicks18
jd
Ecii
orion91
No Answer
xxdarrynashleyxx
priap
Staile
Zack
Sabazius
painservedcold
ems
Kell
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ems

ems

Free Discussion - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:55 pm

I know what water gate is!! Thank god for frost nixon, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:26 pm

its 1 word, not 2 words. good thing u know
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:51 am

dare de-vil wrote:

i wudnt say the majority of the US is racist, homophobic, sexist & those other things. but where it dus exist, its mostly in the south. the south never rly recovered from the civil war, so a lota them r fairly conservatice & stuff. also, conservatives r MOSTLY more towards the middle of the country. the liberals r MOSTLY on the coasts & in the north

The south is a bunch of backwards, inbreeding, ignorant fucks...well most of them anyways some of them are cool.

New England is the best part of USA; we are leading gay marriage in America (and Iowa Rolling Eyes )

as for our govt...well, we are working on it... What a Face <- Idk what that face is for but it looked funny
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:00 am

Ecii wrote:
The south is a bunch of backwards, inbreeding, ignorant fucks...

Crying or Very sad

I've never been called those things before... any of those things...
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:31 am

Theres a 1st time for everything...
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:34 am

And woody, O where hae ye been, lord woody my friend? O where hae ye been lord woody my handsome young man??
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:44 am

ems wrote:
And woody, O where hae ye been, lord woody my friend? O where hae ye been lord woody my handsome young man??

The beach drunken
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:13 pm

Ecii wrote:
dare de-vil wrote:

i wudnt say the majority of the US is racist, homophobic, sexist & those other things. but where it dus exist, its mostly in the south. the south never rly recovered from the civil war, so a lota them r fairly conservatice & stuff. also, conservatives r MOSTLY more towards the middle of the country. the liberals r MOSTLY on the coasts & in the north

The south is a bunch of backwards, inbreeding, ignorant fucks...well most of them anyways some of them are cool.

New England is the best part of USA; we are leading gay marriage in America (and Iowa Rolling Eyes )

ya know jet, he sed sum of them r cool. he might mean u lol.

New England? the best part of the USA? ABSOLUTELY! england was pretty much the leader of the world in the past & ya know wat? now WE r. & its all thanks 2 NE. so ya know wat rest-of-america? u can kiss our new english asses lol
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:32 pm

i'm pessimistic... i usually take all insults to heart and assume people hate me.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:16 pm

yer not THAT pessimistic. if u were, u wudnt get teary over things like stories or music

& even if u r, then u need t'learn 2 not take things personally, seriously
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:42 pm

w/e
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:43 pm

Hey Jett, not to worry about taking things to heart. I do, or did the same here when I first started getting all chatty & things. Then after talking to so many of these awesome guys, and they telling me not to be sooo paranoid & take it as all jokes, unless otherwise stated, I'm doing much better now. So, you'll get there. Never take any of us seriously unless otherwise told. And eventually, you'll be just like us crazy ppl. Smile
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Thanks Sam. I'm really not quite that paranoid... anymore. On the old tfabh forum, Kell was extremely difficult to get used to. I very nearly deleted myself quite a few times. I eventually got used to him though. I have the love-me or hate-me kind of personality. People get a strong impression of me relatively quickly and either dislike or like me.. and people disliking me gets to me, whether I can help it or not.. this is partly why I am not so inclined to come out.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:16 pm

jd wrote:
On the old tfabh forum, Kell was extremely difficult to get used to. I very nearly deleted myself quite a few times. I eventually got used to him though.

its true. its my way of warming up 2 ppl lol. i hafta treat them like ive known them 4 yrs. therefore, lots of teasing & mean things 2 say Very Happy

gifted lol
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:36 am

JD if you even think about deleting yourself I will hunt you down and make you stay on this forum so help me richard dawkins (as an alternative to 'so help me god' lol) I need you here to protect me from all the crazy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 pm

alex, yer PART of the crazy haha. so is jet, so is trev, so is woody, so is e, so is tyler, so is sam & so is everybody. we ALL make up the crazy lol
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:06 pm

i gota joke 4 u guys

wat starts with P, ends with E & has a million letters in it?
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:17 pm

Sabazius wrote:
JD if you even think about deleting yourself I will hunt you down and make you stay on this forum so help me richard dawkins (as an alternative to 'so help me god' lol) I need you here to protect me from all the crazy!

i feel loved... **sobs with joy**

post office
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:13 pm

**groans** that joke made me die a little inside.
I saw a guy flirting with a cheetah the other day, thought to myself 'he's trying to pull a fast one!' lol
Have you heard the one about the butter? I would tell you but you'd only spread it. I would tell you the joke about the kidnappers, but you'd only get carried away. I'd tell you about the wall, but you'd never get over it.

Seriously guys, these jokes come by the bucketload.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
jd

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:21 pm

please stop

it hurts..
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:32 pm

OMG Alex, those jokles ar hilarious!!! At first, I thought, "where is the answer to his first joke"? And then I reread it & realized that I was just dumb, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:12 pm

jd wrote:

Crying or Very sad

I've never been called those things before... any of those things...

I didn't know you were from the south. Don't worry I wasn't aiming it at you...just your neighbors Laughing (joking...kinda sorta...you know what I mean)
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:42 pm

I get you.

You hate me cos I'm a fag and dick sucker.
Sad

Joking.

I really do get you. The south has its charms, but there is so much wrong here. I'm a floridian.. It barely counts as the south, compared to louisiana and mississippee. But I'm probably going to move to Georgia... That is REALLY the south and its going to suck. Luckily, I'm moving to the gay capital of the south.
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:20 pm

Ya Jett, I agree with you on that of being in Florida. You really can't count yourself as bad when you're from Florida. It's the South that was part of the Civil War that I usually consider. And no to anyone that thinks that racist. I'm just saying that most, not all, ppl from the South haven't grown from the years of Out-houses & Down-home Talkin', ya hear, haha. Plus, at least 3 times a year, I consider myself a Florida Resident, Key West Resident actually, but still it is awesome there.
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:05 am

Key West!!

I went there once with my mom and her girl friends when I was like 9 or 10. I thought it was too hot and kinda blah. But all my mom and her lot did was talk in Hindi, which I don't understand, and drink. Since then, I have been educated... Key West is like the gay capital of Florida! I want to go again!! Without my mommy!! Her friend was telling her the other day that she doesn't feel like going to Key West because of all the gays there... Very Happy

My mom always told me that Florida is a microcosm of the US, but flipped upside down. The north of Florida has all the southern hillbillies and the south has the New Yorkers. I'm more central-ish...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Discussion
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next