kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Discussion

Go down 
+18
Erick
TheCptNemo
chris55
Dannyboi
Mr. Mike
nicks18
jd
Ecii
orion91
No Answer
xxdarrynashleyxx
priap
Staile
Zack
Sabazius
painservedcold
ems
Kell
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabazius

Sabazius

Free Discussion - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:53 pm

ems wrote:
how many of you guys know what an Aglet is? i dare every single one of you who dont watch Phineas and Ferb on a regular basis to answer this question without googling it.
No google: it's the bit on the end of a shoelace. BOO YA! Also, what's Phineas and Ferb?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Not sure if anyone gives a crap, but today is day three of the trial to repeal Proposition 8. For those not in the know, proposition 8 was a ballot initiative in the state of California that would amend the state constitution to ban gay marriage, it passed with 52% of the vote. The trial is to challenge whether amending the constitution in this way is constitutional. The impact here is enormous, since it has gone to the 9th Circuit court. What this means is that if our side wins and it is considered unconstitutional, ALL the states in the 9th Circuit would have their state bans on gay marriage ruled unconstitutional. That includes most of the far western states of the US. I'll keep anyone interested in the case updated as things occur.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:29 pm

well damn the english! they are meant to know a lot of crappy and useless english words that people dont use. Phineas and Ferb is the cartoon that goes on disney, which had one whole episode for anglets lol

trevvy, whats a 9th circuit?
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:30 pm

alex, GOOGLE Phineas and Ferb for crying out loud!
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:58 pm

ems wrote:

trevvy, whats a 9th circuit?

The ninth circuit is simply what the Americans call a certain block of states, that have something like a regional supreme court, called the circuit court. What happens there affects everything in that circuit. But the circuit court can be overruled by the supreme court of the US.
So its like a court that affects a group of states, but not all of them.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:07 pm

just one more question. you dont have to answer it but... why are you so interested in American politics?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:26 pm

cuz we all know how active canada can be
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:55 pm

Oh, this is funny! hip-hops-homophobic-haters especially re the new album from Eminim w/ a duet w/ Elton FUCKING John! LOLOL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawpaint.com
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:04 pm

Ok, I so agree with you Mike & Kell with teh whole US thing. And Ephraim, unfortunately, I can agree with you. I love Phineas & Ferb on Disney. And the Anglet thingy, yeppers. Alex is right. Thx Alex. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:41 pm

i alredy knew wat an aglet was. & i never googled it, binged it, or saw it on phineas & ferb. god. only losers wud get it that way

i heard it on the suite life of zack & cody. lol
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:50 pm

haha Kell, that is so hilarious. As you already know, I too love that show. Very Happy My boy Cole is on there. And I really really like the commercials for teh Danimals Yougort too. They're older & have that super sexy deeper voice now too. Gosh I'm a lush, opps.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 12:11 am

dude, i 110% agree w/ u there. i always freeze the commercials & ya know...
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:19 am

got a link for that ad?
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:51 am

dare de-vil wrote:
i alredy knew wat an aglet was. & i never googled it, binged it, or saw it on phineas & ferb. god. only losers wud get it that way

i heard it on the suite life of zack & cody. lol
SUITE LIFE IS AWESOME! That is all lol. Srsly though, Dylan and Cole make me happy in the special places ;-)
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:11 am

"In the special places"...

Ooooh, do tell where those places are Razz
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:37 pm

OMG, this is so a special gift for Kell & Alex & for me of course, hehe. Now you can freeze it in the privacy of your own time now. Embarassed
Watch out "special palces", I'm a cummin now, lmao. And this first one is my most fav of all them. Hope you guys like too.

Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 pm

as weird as that product is, the sprouses are enough reason for me to try at lease one, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:19 pm

SAME! IM SO SERIOUS!
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:09 am

Plez, I so kick myself in the ass everytime I think about this, but this past christams break, my family who usually meets up with my dad's family in Aspen. We have a house there that we stay at for christmas & a new years celebration. Well, this year, I so didn't wany to go cuz I wanted to stay & hang around my house & be with Tyler, plus hang with friends too. Anyways, my parents went for the new years celebration party that millions of stupid social-lites attended as well, which really made me not want to go too. But anyways, my point is, cuz I refused to go, my mother told me after they got back on the following sunday, that Cole & Dylan were there partying with their family the holiday away. I so hate myself everytime I think about. Especially cuz Tyler went to his Grandma's house, so I was home alone that night bringing in the new year, haha.

My mother knows that I am obcessed over Cole Spouse, and cuz I had a huge argument with her not going, she had the fun opportunity of rubbing in my face the fact that I missed seeing him. URGH! Sorry, not bragging, just feeling pity for myself I guess.

Sad
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:38 am

what are the chances of your mum saying that to piss you off?
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:58 pm

O.o
You missed the Sprouses partying? Ouch bro, I feel for you.
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:37 am

shit that sucks
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:22 am

Oh no Ephraim, she wasn't lying. And ya, I missed them. It wasn't as much their party, as it was a stupid celebrity event thing. I mean, you had to be staying at the Aspen Hills Development to attend. Plez, another main reason I so didn't want to attend is cuz someone I know was there that I so cannot stand. My family is friends with there family, and the kids are friends with me & my sibs. But seriously, I see this one girl on tv or read about her in mags, and I so want to gag or kill her, urgh. She is so full of herself, where her sister and rest of her family, are totally awesome. I am good friends with her sister. but ya, this particular girl has always been nice to me, but phoney at the same time. Idk, I cannot stand fake ppl. Sorry. But ya, I missed them. I have yet to ever meet them, but one day, I so will.

Oh, and btw, sorry about saying the word "so" so many times. Idk why I am doing that. Opps. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:26 am

irishboi69 wrote:
Oh no Ephraim, she wasn't lying. And ya, I missed them. It wasn't as much their party, as it was a stupid celebrity event thing. I mean, you had to be staying at the Aspen Hills Development to attend. Plez, another main reason I so didn't want to attend is cuz someone I know was there that I so cannot stand. My family is friends with there family, and the kids are friends with me & my sibs. But seriously, I see this one girl on tv or read about her in mags, and I so want to gag or kill her, urgh. She is so full of herself, where her sister and rest of her family, are totally awesome. I am good friends with her sister. but ya, this particular girl has always been nice to me, but phoney at the same time. Idk, I cannot stand fake ppl. Sorry. But ya, I missed them. I have yet to ever meet them, but one day, I so will.

Oh, and btw, sorry about saying the word "so" so many times. Idk why I am doing that. Opps. Very Happy

Don't worry, I'm so over you saying the word so so many times.
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 pm

...so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Discussion
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next