kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Study Date

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kell
Admin
Kell

Study Date Empty
PostSubject: Study Date   Study Date Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:21 pm

I had a lot of memories from high school. The painful hours of staring at a multitude of blackboards with meaningless dates & equations, the blink-long time to spend expanding our social horizons with friends & peers at lunch, the ritualistic stuffing of yours truly into the grimiest, slimiest dumpster behind the school by some of the bullies. Needless to say, high school wasn't exactly my favorite place to be.

Then again...the routine hookups I had with the captain of the football team weren't exactly dark times.

I was a nerd. Unfortunately, I wasn't even the smart type of nerd. Most nerds, at the least, excel in math or science or something actually useful in school. Not me. I excelled in airplane models & fish, neither of which came in handy at school, so I had even fewer friends than the nerds in the clubs. I had one friend, Sid, who at best only really knew my birthday & middle name. We shared an interest for music that arose in blue-collar Russia immediately following the collapse of the Soviet empire. You know...loser music.

However, from time to time I comically occupied the same dumpster as my superiors, so I knew some of them. Because of this, one of the school jocks eventually came across my existence & requested my tutorship for one of his classes; Nate Gib.

The jocks in school weren't usually bullies. They weren't very bright, but they had sense to know that if they ever got in trouble for fighting, then their membership on the team would be cut immediately. Thank god. I was already so used to the bullies' heartfelt, personal ways of stuffing me into dumpsters. Between being tossed high up to land hard, being held down so my face really got into everything, & thrown in with a group, I just wasn't sure I was ready for any more potential change.

I ran into Nate in the hallway one day after lunch period. I was on my way to history when he came at me from the opposite direction & pulled me to the side by the arm. He was a beast of a guy. I was petite, as my mom said, at 5'2" but Nate was not only tall at over 6 feet, but he also had muscles practically ON his muscles! I swear his neck was nearly as thick as my waist.

"Hey Nate...what's up?" I asked cautiously. Just because they weren't allowed to hit someone, didn't mean they couldn't. What did he want with me? I was a freshman & he was a junior. He barely knew me, & only because my older sister was in his grade.

"Not much. Hey man, you're like, weirdly into fish & other water things, right?" he asked.

"Ichthyology, yes," I sighed. Man, I really WAS a loser.

"Cool. Look, for my bio class, we're looking at fish & stuff, so I was wondering if maybe you could tutor me on that stuff. I need to bring my grade in that class up a bit or the coach is gonna kick me off the football team."

"I'm not in that class, though. I'd have no idea what they're teaching."

"I'll show you the material & then you can just teach me it."

"If you have the material, then what do you need me for?"

"I need someone to help me learn it. This shit is boring as fuck," he said. "No offense," he added when he saw the face I made.

"I mean...I guess I could help you," I sighed.

"Really?"

"Yeah sure, why not."

"Awesome. I don't live too far away from here, so when school gets out, I'll look for you out front & we can walk to my house."

"Oh uhh, I can't do that," I replied. "I gotta get home to take care of my pets first."

"Ahh. Gotta let the dog out?" he nodded.

"Umm...more like, I gotta feed my fish," I blushed. "I forgot to feed them this morning & they've been hungry since last night."

"Okaaaay," he said. "Well, let's go to your house then."

"Oh, I dunno..."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing...I just don't have many people over so it'd be messy. And my...my parents don't like people coming in when the place is messy." I really just didn't want him to see my room & how much "fish-stuff" I owned.

"Ok how 'bout this? We'll go home, do our own things & then later tonight, you can come over to my place. After dinner, after you've fed your fish. Does that work?"

"Yeah...sure," I answered.

Just then, the bell rang, indicating that we only had a couple minutes left before being late to class.

"Cool. Here's my address," he said, quickly pulling out some paper & writing down where he lived. "See ya later tonight then," he said as he walked away for his next class.

"See ya..." I said, unsure of how any of this was going to work.

That night, I showed up at his door. I noticed there were no cars in the driveway which I found odd. My parents weren't quite drill sergeants but they didn't trust me home alone. I don't know why, since I had virtually no friends & no interest in spending time out in a social environment of any sort. My sister had once told me that they thought I was such a freak that I would want to see how my fish could survive in the toilet, or the tub, or the sink, or some other sort of whacked experiment that I would ruin the house in doing so. But then again, my sister was infamous for her gossip & fake stories to gain attention. And the only things wider than her mouth were her legs. So I never listened to anything she ever said.

I had spaced out when Nate answered the door, startling me. He was in shorts & a sleeveless t-shirt.

"Hey man."

"Hey," I said. He moved aside to let me in. Following him to his room, I noticed his house was almost overflowing with sports trophies. There was no way these could all be his, so I asked him about them when we made it to his room, itself lined with trophies & posters of apparently important sports figures.

"Throughout the house, there's trophies that belong to my dad & my older brothers," he said as he sat down on his bed.

"I didn't know you had siblings," I said dumbly.

"Yeah well my family has quite a history of sports players."

"Good ones apparently," I said, thinking of how much of a tool his dad must be to put up his OWN trophies over decades to mix with his kids'.

"Yeah," he laughed. "There's a bit of pressure to keep up with them but hey, I love sports. But I can't play unless my grades go up."

"Yeah. Well, I dunno how much one topic in biology will help you out..."

He shrugged. "Eh. Might be a little ripple effect kind of thing, ya know?"

"Sure," I said, wanting to get this over with. I walked over to his desk & sat down in the chair. Opening my bad, I took out some of the most basic books on fish that I owned. I literally had to blow dust off one of them when I was looking for which books to bring from home to help Nate out, I was beyond their knowledge.

As Nate pulled up a chair next to me, I suddenly felt like an ant beside a bear. He was at least a head above me while sitting down & I felt like his presence alone was surrounding me from the size of his body. It was intimidating to say the least.

"Ok, it looks like the first thing you need to know is about how fish breathe. Well obviously, fish don't breathe air like mammals do, so their respiratory system is different. One of those differences is that a lot of the time, simple forward movement of the fish is what allows the water to pass into its mouth & slide over the gills."

"So like, instead of actually sucking in & expelling water?" Nate asked.

"Yup."

"Ok," he said, moving closer a bit. At this point, I could smell him a bit. He didn't smell bad, but he had a scent that made me wonder if he had showered today. And yet even though the thought of a smelly, sweaty jock who hadn't showered would normally make me gag, I couldn't help but be intrigued by his smell. It was just so...masculine.

"So the gills are usually on either side of the fish's throat," I continued. "Sometimes, depending on the type of fish, the gills might have a covering over them, like bass. You know, how you could pick them up by the gills. Other fish just have the gills flat against their body. When water that has oxygen is brought over across the gills, the water from the fish that doesn't have any oxygen gets pumped out from the side."

"All right, I think I get that. I always thought water just came into the gills & moved to the lungs."

"Well, most fish don't have lungs & there are some fish that have lung-like organs in them but we wouldn't think of them like the lungs that we have."

"Ok," he said, raising up his leg so his foot was resting on his chair with his knee now pulled up. Looking down, I could see right through the gap in his shorts. Nate wasn't wearing any underwear, & his dick was clearly visible. I could see that he was circumcised & big. Hell, he was soft but his dick looked to be at least 4 inches. It was flopped over to the side, & as I blinked in awe, I couldn't help but feel my face becoming warm.

"You all right?"

I snapped my head up to meet his eyes.

"Yeah," I looked away quickly. "Just your...thing is showing."

"My what?"

"Your..." I waved my hand toward his crotch.

Looking down, he figured out what I was talking about. "My dick?" he said with a smirk on his face, making fun of my language.

"Whatever you wanna call it, it's showing," I shot back. "You don't wear underwear?"

"Why would I wear underwear when I'm in my own home?"

I shook my head. "Ugh, never mind. Let's just get back to studying."

"Dude, what's the big deal?"

"I don't wanna see it!"

"It's not like I showed it to you. You just happened to see it."

"It's big enough where those might as well mean the same thing," I blurted out.

That got a look of inquiry from him. "Sounds like you didn't just see it. You looked."

"That's not what I meant..." I blushed, feeling my palms become sweaty.

"So you didn't mean to look?" he said with a grin.

"No. I mean, I didn't look at all!"

"Ahhh you just admitted it," he caught me. I closed my eyes & blushed. The last thing I needed was him or anyone else thinking I was queer or something. "That's not even the biggest it gets you know."

"Huh?"

"You heard me," he said as he leaned back in his chair to spread himself out some more. He moved one of his hands down to the front of his shorts & rubbed the front of the material a bit. "You wanna see?"

"Not really."

"You sure? I've been told it's quite a sight. Can't say I disagree, 'specially when I beat off," he laughed. I could see out of the corner of my eye that he was rubbing his groin a bit more intently now.

"What are you talking about?"

"Beating off," he repeated.

I blinked at him, unaware of what he was talking about.

"Jerking off?"

Nothing.

"Masturbating?" he exaggerated.

"Oh..." I admitted. "Never cared for it."

"Wait," Nate held his hand up. "You're what, 14?"

"15," I corrected him.

"That's even worse! You're telling me you've never jerked off before?"

"Like I said, I never cared about that stuff."

"You're missing out on the best feeling in the world, dude."

"I don't really care," I shrugged.

Just then, Nate leaned over toward me & rested his hand on the front of my jeans.

"What are you doing!" I cried out.

"Showin' you a good time," he said. He began to rub my dick through my jeans. As I moved my hands up to stop him, he used his other arm to keep me at bay. He rubbed his palm firmly, but not painfully, into my privates. Squirming didn't help any, seeing as it only made his movements more intense.

"Leave me alone."

"You can't tell me it doesn't feel good," Nate said.

He was right. I didn't dare admit it but the way his hand rubbed me made me flush brightly as I felt myself growing aroused. But a moment later, it turned out I didn't have to say a word.

"HaHA! I can feel you getting hard, dude," he said. Not wanting him to continue, but privately wishing the feelings would continue, I grabbed his wrists. At the same time, however, Nate quickly moved himself forward so he was almost on top of me. His chest was now right against my face. I think he knew what he was doing though, because I could smell close to his underarms. The scent I smelled earlier was stronger. It smelled of teen boy & musk; it was nearly intoxicating. Nate continued to grind his hand into my crotch, essentially masturbating me through my pants.

"You like it, don't you?" he whispered as he rubbed his strong chest against the side of my face.

I tried to push out the feelings in my dick, but I just couldn't. The longer it went on, the weirder I felt. As my breath shortened, I began to resist Nate less & less. Unless this was the cruelest joke on the face of the earth, then I figured what was happening wasn't really all that bad. It did feel good.

After no more than a couple minutes, however, as the pressure built up, I became worried about what I was feeling. It grew & grew & became better-feeling with each passing second, but I wasn't sure I wanted to find out what was going to happen at the end of this.

"Wait, Nate...stop," I tried to push him off me, but it was useless. Soon enough, I felt my body tensing & as I took a deep breath, on the verge of what seemed to be the scariest & greatest moment I had ever felt in my life up until that point...Nate pulled away. I groaned loudly & bent forward, instantly feeling like something that was SUPPOSED to happen didn't.

"Oh god," I strained. "What was that?"

"Well it was GOING to apparently be your first cum, but you said stop," Nate said with a shit-eating grin on his face. "We can keep studying in a little bit."

"What are you talking about?" I panted in aggravation as I watched him walk over to a closed door.

Nate began to take his clothes off just then. I stared wide-eyed at him, wondering what was going on.

"What are you doing!"

He looked over at me as he stood without his shirt on. "Taking a shower," he replied as he reached for a towel that was on a nearby shelf. He leaned over to remove his shorts. I couldn't tell if it was the way he was moving, or the way his shorts just were, but I swear it looked like he might have had a hard on. I couldn't help but look, wondering if while undressing, he would reveal himself in full. But just as he dropped his shorts, he gracefully turned his body around as he opened the door to his bathroom & walked in, leaving me staring at his muscular butt until it disappeared behind the door.

I sat back & breathed, hardly believing what had just happened. Ten minutes ago, I was talking with him about the respiratory of fish & now, I was sitting in his chair having been jerked off by him. It felt so good.

However, as I came down, I soon became bored as Nate showered while I was left alone in his room. I picked up his textbook & read through it a bit on the material he had to learn. I quietly enjoyed my reading & even found humor in finding a small mistake they made regarding lungfish. The book said that all lungfish have two lungs, when in reality, I knew that Australian lungfish only had one lung. I compared my knowledge to the book's, priding myself on knowing more than it. And it wasn't even that old of a book.

About 10 minutes later, I heard the shower stop. I waited anxiously to see what would happen now that Nate was finished with his shower. Shortly after, he emerged in a towel, his hair wet & his body moist. I noticed how muscular &, frankly, good looking Nate was. He walked over to his drawer & took out a pair of clean shorts, but that was it. He looked over at me. Not wanting to be caught watching, I turned away as he dropped his towel & put on his shorts. He walked back over to his chair next to mine & sat down. I turned my head to face him.

"Keep on teachin'," he smiled.

Hesitantly, I handed him his book & we eased our way back into my intention for being here in the first place. I translated complicated anatomy into basic English for him, all while going over in my head what had just happened between us. And more currently, why did he have us jump back into studying? It was all so weird.

About an hour later, I had quizzed him on everything we studied. He wasn't in great shape but with some more sessions, hopefully he could pass for someone smarter than a jock.

"All right," he said as we stood up, "how much?"

"How much what?" I said, unsure of what he meant.

"How much do I owe you?"

"You don't owe me anything, I'm not charging."

"Oh c'mon, you can't expect me to ask for your help if you don't even take anything in return."

"I'm fine."

He held my look for a moment, a smile crossing his lips a second later. "Ohhhh I get it. You already got your payment, huh?" He winked at me.

"That's not what I would have asked for," I clenched my fists.

"Well then let me repay you somehow. Go on, ask for anything."

I thought for a moment before I answered him.

"Get the kids who beat me up & throw me out into the dumpsters to get off my back. They don't care if I threaten to tell Principal Kelly but I'd be willing to bet they'd listen to someone even bigger than them."

"No way, man. I MIGHT be able to take on one of them, but they'd have no trouble kicking my ass if I was outnumbered. And the other guys on the team wouldn't get involved 'cause they don't wanna get cut," he explained. "I'll teach you how to fight."

I was taken aback by his statement. "Wait..you..what?"

"I'll teach you how to fight. That way, when they try to get to you, you can fight your way out of their grip."

"I don't think you understand, Nate. The only thing I'm good at with my hands is building model airplanes. And I don't think instantaneous construction of a Sopwith Camel in front of their eyes is going to scare them off."

"If you keep being a sissy like this, then they'll always be on your case. Man up, c'mon," he said as walked to the center of his room.

"Aw man," I groaned. "Just don't...don't hurt me."

I faced him & stood in some sort of pose that I probably assumed to be threatening.

"All right, charge at me. Try to really take me down."

I ran at Nate, hoping that maybe my body could pull him down even though I didn't weigh much. However, just as I reached him, he took a quick step back, leaned forward & grabbed me by the shoulders, keeping me at bay. From there, he rushed forward, grabbed me around the waist, hauled me up into the air & swung me back to the floor. I saw my life flash before my eyes, convinced that my spine would snap the moment I hit the floor. Suddenly, Nate dramatically slowed his body movement, letting my body not crash to the rug nearly as hard as I thought.

"You can open your eyes now," he laughed. I wasn't even aware that I had closed them. When I did, I realized I had my arms wrapped up over Nate's shoulders. He was grinning. "Oh hey there."

I squirmed out of his grip, falling to the floor. "Ugh, this is useless," I whined.

"No it's not. Now get up," he said firmly.

A half hour later, I collapsed on his bed in shining pain. I'd been shoved, flung to the floor, bent in non-human shapes & constricted until my lungs near exploded.

"Owww..." I groaned.

"Not bad actually," Nate said, himself covered in a thin sheen of warm sweat. "We're not done yet though."

"WHAT?!"

"You have a super basic concept of how to squirm out of someone's grip & how to keep your distance. But what if they pin you to the floor?"

"Then I endure what I've endured all year long; a smelly walk home."

Nate walked over to me, pulled me by the arm up off the bed & pushed me hard toward the center of the room again.

"Whoaaaaa!"

Nate stormed toward me & as I tried to put my arms out to keep my distance like he had taught me as well as shuffling to the side, he managed to get around my amateur defense & grab me under my arms. In a split second, he had me tripping over his ankle & as I fell backwards to the ground, he came with. I was flat on my back with Nate straddling me, his huge body towering over mine. I think I was literally in his shadow.

"Try to get me off you," he said as he switched his arms around so he had my arms crossed and over my head. I struggled under him, trying to somehow get out of his grip. He pushed more of his weight onto the upper part of my body. Now he was lying almost completely on top of me with body nearly crushing me.

"Nate..." I gasped, "...get...get up!"

He let go & sat up, still straddling me. I gasped wildly trying to bring air into my lungs. Nate chuckled.

"We got a lot of work to do."

He let me catch my breath for a few seconds before he spoke again.

"You're hard," he said nonchalantly.

"What?" I asked, unsure of what he meant.

Suddenly, he reached underneath himself & rubbed my dick. He was right...I had an erection that was poking up through my pants & pushing against his groin.

"Told ya," he laughed. "I guess it wouldn't help it very much if I did this, now would it?" he said as he pushed his dick against mine.

"You're right, it doesn't. Get up," I said.

"Like this?" he said as pushed his crotch down into mine again, making me shiver from the gesture.

"Ooh..." I sighed involuntarily.

"Sounds like you like it."

"That's NOT what I said!"

"You're right. What did you say again?" he asked as he repeated his grinding movement.

I sighed again unintentionally. I couldn't get him off me even if I tried. He was too heavy on my small frame. Since I clearly wasn't going to get anywhere, I lay still hoping this would end soon.

From there, Nate began grinding into me more rhythmically. He kept his eyes down but not quite closed, as he seemed to be focusing on what he was doing. My breathing got heavier as Nate continued to roll himself over me time after time. Sure enough I was getting the same feelings I had when Nate had been grinding his hand against my dick before. With every downward thrust of his, I breathed in deeply, my toes curling & flexing.

Nate picked up his pace, really grinding himself against me. He began to lean downward. The changed angle not only brought his face closer to mine, but I also felt the length of his dick much more easily. Now, I could feel the full length of both our dicks slide against one another. Not really knowing what I was doing, I felt the instinct to reach up & hook my arms under his to hold him close to me. As I did so, my hands were met with the rolling muscles in his upper back, just underneath his warm, wet skin.

Nate began to lean closer to my face. Looking in his eyes, I could see a look that I had never seen before, & yet, a look I felt like I already just...knew. He was about to kiss me. As he leaned in to do so, I found myself moving up to meet him.

Suddenly, we heard the front door to the house open. Someone was home. Startled, Nate & I instantly separated ourselves. I had had that building up feeling again. It hadn't been quite as strong as the first time around, but now, I think I was fairly excited about finding out what an orgasm was like.

"That's my mom," Nate said as he stood up. I slowly followed his lead.

"Well," he continued, "I guess that's all the studying for tonight."

"Yeah..." I said dreamily.

"Wanna come over Monday night?" he asked, wiping his forehead.

"Sure," I said, unknowingly staring as his gleaming chest. I had never realized how sexy a guy could be.

"Cool, I'll walk you out," he said.

Over the weekend, I read nearly everything there was to know about the human orgasm & more. In the end, I decided that I would jerk off over the weekend & then when I met up with Nate, let loose. It was a relatively painful couple of days. Being new to the world of self pleasure, stopping myself from cumming was without a doubt the most difficult thing I had ever done in my life. But sure enough, Monday evening came around & when I showed up at Nate's house with my studying material, I nearly climaxed when he merely opened the door.

I followed him to his room, eager to get through the studying & back to my lessons. But when we got to his room, that wasn't the case.

"So since exercise helps people concentrate better when they got their blood flowin', let's work on your wrestling first," he suggested.

"Ok!" I replied, a bit too eagerly.

After putting our stuff to the side, Nate & I got into position.

"All right, I'm gonna come at you. When I do, turn your body so your shoulder & upper back are facing me. Then kinda jump in my direction, hard. Basically, I just want you to check me."

"To what?"

"Check. You know, slam into me from your side."

"Oh. Ok."

Nate came toward me, readying himself to grab me & somehow subdue me. But about two feet before he reached me, I turned to my side & flung myself, shoulder first, at him. Crashing into him, I was able to push him back away from me.

"Yup, just like that. Ok now, I'm gonna grab your arms & try to toss you to the side while spinning you at the same time. When you feel me grab your arms, widen your stance & kind of dig yourself into the ground so that you don't get moved around as easily."

"Ok," I said.

Doing what he said, I was able to keep Nate from flinging me around. From this, I legitimately figured that if one of the guys at school tried to grab me & throw me up against a wall, I'd be better able to balance myself. And heck, maybe even check him far enough away from me so I could run away. They were still faster than me but that's not the point!

For about the next half hour or so, we (mostly I) exhausted ourselves trying new exercises on me avoiding & countering simple & basic advances the bullies made on me regularly. To be honest, I had forgotten about my initial excitement to start our wrestling lesson. But soon enough I was reminded.

"Ok this time, I'm gonna pin you to the ground & then I'll show you how to get out," Nate said.

For a little while, I was a bit bummed that he ACTUALLY showed me how to get out from being pinned down. After one particularly difficult trial, I felt too tired to potentially do anything sexual, if we ever even got there.

"C'mon, get up," Nate said. "Let's try one more time."

"Ugggggh," I whined.

I got up painfully & readied myself for him to come at me. I was barely able to keep out of his reach & when he did get too close to me, I was able to push myself away from him, for a little while anyway. Eventually, Nate grabbed me & threw me to the floor. Just as I turned my body upwards, he came down at me, a leg on either side of me to keep me from rolling to one side or the other. He quickly grabbed my hands & held them on the floor above my head.

"How am I supposed to get out of THIS?" I asked.

"I dunno," Nate shrugged his shoulders. "Think of something."

"Nate..."

He leaned down close to me & said "In a real fight, pal, you gotta improvise."

I frowned up at him, not liking this. I began to lift my hips, hoping I could throw him off, but that didn't work. Trying to move myself backwards, I thought maybe I could simply crawl out from under him. That didn't work either. Tiring out quickly & feeling somewhat suffocated, I started to vigorously squirm under him, desperate to find ANY way out from under him.

A moment later, however, as I swiped my hands down from his grip & tried to push him off me, I realized that my hands had landed on his crotch. More notable was the fact that Nate was hard. As I made contact, I instantly looked up at him to see what his reaction would be. After a brief hesitation, a sly grin grew on his lips. I couldn't help but return the expression.

I thought this would NEVER happen!

"What got you goin'?" I asked with some new-found confidence.

"The body under my crotch moving nonstop," he laughed.

Nate hunched his hips into my hands, really letting me know that he was nice & hard from our position. I felt my own cock begin to stiffen in my shorts under him. Nate shifted himself so that as he leaned down, his cock lay flat against mine. He flexed his muscles, stiffing his cock a bit more. I felt him start to push down into me, our dicks rubbing against one another. Nate had his hands to the floor on either side of my shoulders. I held on to each wrist as I wiggled myself to help further the friction between us. From time to time, I sighed with erotic content, breathing heavier & heavier as Nate & I began to really grind into each other.

I closed my eyes as I focused on the little bolts of pleasure tingling in me. Nate gradually lowered himself closer to my face. I could hear his heavy breathing as well as mine. For a while, he softly grunted next to my ear as we moved against each other. But at one point, Nate lifted his head to look at me. It was then that I felt that feeling again, the one where I it was the most natural thing in the world for us to...

Nate's lips were lightly pressed against mine. Regardless of the fact that our bodies were moving against each other, I felt like our lips held each other in place perfectly. I had never kissed anyone before. To be honest, I had always figured my first kiss would be during some truth or dare game in college where someone was dared to kiss me, & that they wouldn't even really want to. But here I was, under Nate Gib, with our lips connected. I could tell he was much more experienced as he swept my lips with his, almost sucking my top or bottom lip each time his mouth just barely pulled away. Feeling like I was dreaming, I closed my eyes & let Nate take me. As Nate began to hump me a little faster, his kissing became more passionate. I shivered as I felt his tongue dart out & ask to enter my mouth. I didn't dare deny him, & as his tongue entered my mouth & swirled with mine, I groaned & instantly brought my hands up over his back, under his shirt. I could feel how hot his back was, but it was also smooth & sweaty. I was so turned on I could feel precum ooze a little from my dick. I rubbed my hands all over his strong, muscular back as we moved.

Nate sat up & removed his shirt, his body on display now only inches from me.

"Care to join?" he said to me.

I felt uncomfortable taking my shirt off. I was so lanky & pale that I usually took my time in gym class to undress so the others wouldn't make fun of me. Nate took our shirts & threw them to the side. Leaning back down, Nate lowered his lips to my neck. I felt his tongue again, this time wetly rubbing against the side of my neck. He planted kiss after kiss while continuing to grind against me more & more. I felt him sucking at my neck. It gave me a tingly sensation, especially as he brought his hands onto my chest. His fingers slightly tickled me, giving me goosebumps. With his chest now lying on mine, I could feel his soft, hot skin on mine. It was a million times more erotic than any of the things I had seen over the weekend.

I felt Nate begin to move his body backwards, his mouth moving down my neck & eventually onto my upper chest & collar.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. How was I supposed to orgasm now that he wasn't grinding against me anymore?

"You'll see," he looked up & winked.

He gently held my hips as he licked, kissed & sucked his way down my thin torso. He made it to my bellybutton where he dipped his tongue a couple times into the small hole. I lifted my head a bit to watch him as he gripped my shorts & began to pull them down by the waistband.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I stopped him.

"What did I just say?"

"I thought we were gonna keep rubbing?" I said, unaware of how childish my vocabulary must have sounded to him.

"This will be so much better, I promise. Ok? Just lay back," he said smoothly.

I lay my head back down & closed my eyes as Nate pulled my shorts down. I was still hard as ever, but I couldn't help but feel embarrassed, knowing that Nate was now ACTUALLY seeing my dick. The only other people who had ever seen it were my parents & my doctor. And none of them had ever seen it...in this state.

Nate yanked my shorts down further. I lifted my butt up to help him a bit more, allowing him to push them down past my knees & eventually take them off me completely. I was now totally naked. Still in between my legs, I felt Nate pulls his hands down my sides & legs, & move into my groin where one hand lightly cupped my nuts. He rubbed them gently, eventually moving to wrap his fingers around the base of my dick. With my eyes still closed, I wasn't sure what he had planned but I hoped it would be good...

...and it was!

All of a sudden, I felt something very wet & very hot engulf my dick. It was so great I gasped out loud as I felt my dick twitch a bit. I instantly opened my eyes to see Nate with lips around my dick. He was sucking it!

"Uhh, Nate...?!"

He didn't even bother to look up. Instead, he slowly lowered his head more, his wet lips sliding magnificently down the shaft of my penis. I lowered my head & stared at the ceiling, not believing how good this felt. I had never imagined having my dick sucked, or how amazing it was. Nate used his other hand to rub my chest & stomach. His lips soon made contact with the fair spread of pubic hair I had. Most of my shaft was in his mouth & I shuddered as I relished in the heat. He started lifting his head back up, his lips & tongue gliding back up. He swirled his head around the ridge, causing me to purr softly.

I felt him take hold of the lower half of my dick with one hand as he continued to suck. In sync, he moved his head up & down the shaft with his hand. I gripped the carpet & arched my back as he pleasured me. I felt him rub the head of my dick against the back of his throat. The image of my dick being wrapped by his tongue & pushed to the entrance of his throat was enough to almost make me climax.

After a couple minutes at most, I felt my orgasm nearing. I was breathing in short gasps, my mouth slightly agape in anticipation for what still had yet to experience. It felt like every muscle & nerve in my body was being tickled, & as I felt my plateau coming (if I remember the term for it correctly), I put a hand on Nate's shoulder to warn him.

"I'm about to..."

Before I could even finish whatever it was I thought I could say, Nate pulled his head up. My body cringed as I felt the familiar feelings of an unfinished agony sweep over me.

"Why'd you stop?" I panted, covering my eyes with the palms of my hands.

"I wanna try one more thing," he said.

"What, torturing me? You've succeeded."

"No. If you're not up for it, I'll totally understand."

"What is it?"

Nate didn't answer right away. The moment of silence caught my attention & I took my hands down from my face to look at him.

"What?" I repeated.

"I wanna fuck you," he said gently. As if he was stating a point & asking at the same time.

"What do you mean?"

"You know........" he eyed me firmly. I must have had a blank look on my face because he rolled his eyes & sighed with a chuckle. "You have gotta be one of the most naive, innocent people I've ever met."

"I guess so..."

"I wanna have sex with you. Real sex, not just oral."

"I don't get it," I replied dumbly. "How do two guys have 'real' sex?"

Suddenly, Nate moved his hand to beneath my crotch & I felt a finger press against my butt crack. I jumped a bit, unprepared for that. I stared at him in disbelief.

"Oh my god, you mean...!"

He nodded with a sly little grin.

"But I...I dunno if I can do that. Wouldn't that hurt?" I asked frantically.

"We'll go slowly. And I'll talk you through it, ok?" he said, getting up off the floor.

"Ok..." I said, unsure if I wanted to go through with this.

Nate got up & went to his nightstand where he took out a small plastic bottle & a wrapped condom. He looked over at me & in seeing my confusion, said, "It's lube."

"Oh," I said stupidly.

Nate helped me up & we moved over to his bed. He then removed his shorts, tossing them off to the side. His dick was hard & pointing straight out with a slight curve upwards. I guessed it to be maybe seven inches long, not monstrously thick. His light pink head was damp with precum. Instructing me to get upon his bed on my back, Nate put the condom on & opened the bottle. He applied some of the lube onto his dick, coating it & making it shine in the light.

"You gotta tell me if you're ok with this," he said to me.

"Yeah, it's just...oh man. I hope this doesn't kill me," I groaned anxiously.

Nate settled himself onto the bed, taking up his position. After applying some lube to my opening, Nate grabbed his dick & pointed it towards his objective. He pushed forward & immediately, I felt a lot of pressure. I hissed at the discomfort & yelped in pain here & there as Nate continued to push into me.

"You ok?" he asked.

"Barely," I said painfully, beginning to sweat again.

"You want me to stop?"

"No, it's all right. Just...go really slow, ok?"

For the next 10 minutes at least, Nate took his time, thankfully in easing his throbbing cock into my butt. He would stop periodically to make sure I was adjusting & when I would eventually give him the ok, he would go on. Being my first time, it felt like an agonizing eternity for him to fit into me before I was SOMEWHAT used to it. But he finally made it in all the way, with his coarse pubic hairs lightly brushing against the skin of my small butt, which had now been deflowered.

My body felt like it was stuffed to its max with Nate's dick firmly planted in me. To ease some of my pain, he leaned down & kissed me delicately on the lips. The kissing took my mind off some of the pain but as soon as Nate started to move, the pain came right back. However, just like getting it in to begin with, Nate took his time & was a real sweetheart by letting me getting used to him.

Eventually, I found the strength & courage to tell him to keep going. He smiled at that & ever so slowly, began to gently move his body back & forth. Over time the pain lessened and I found the rocking of my body back & forth on top of his sheets rather...erotic. I closed my eyes as Nate returned his lips to mine, pushing & pulling himself with me. I found myself reaching my arms up to once again hold onto his body. I could feel the muscles in his shoulders & upper back rippling under my touch as I dragged my hands over his soft skin. My own cock twitched with sexual excitement, leaking fluid all over my pubic mound & stomach. I wrapped my legs around Nate's butt & pulled him into me.

As we kissed, I felt Nate's hand take hold of my dick. I grunted in earnest as he rubbed his thumb over the slimy head, spreading the precum around like jelly. By now, any remaining pain was instantly forgotten about as Nate jerked me off. I felt myself lightly scratching at his back, sexually hungry for something to grip with vigor.

Nate picked up his pace, now having found a steady rhythm to stuff his dick farther up my ass. The slippery feeling from the lube was causing my sphincter to tingle with every thrust of him into me. I could hear the faint sounds of our lips sucking, his naked hips & groin smacking against my own, & the mattress springs creaking.

His thrusts became longer and deeper. I'd been able to overcome most of the pain in the last 20 minutes or so, but as he pushed into me more forcefully, some of it came back to me, causing me to twist & pull away from our kiss.

"Agghh...Nate that's starting to hurt..."

"Sorry. It'll start to feel better though, I promise. Once you don't feel the pain anymore, you're gonna feel my cock hit your prostate."

"My what?"

"Your prostate. When it's touched, it makes you cum even better."

"Ok. Just be gentle," I said softly.

Nate smiled as he started to rock into me again. Eventually, we got back into the pace we had left off with. Resuming our kissing, Nate began leaning into me more forcefully. I could feel him pushing deeper into me with each thrust now. He was softly grunting along with me. I bared the discomfort from him shoving into me harder & harder, hoping that he was right & that I would begin to feel that bliss I was feeling some more.

He continued to jerk my dick as we bounced on the bed. With his other hand, Nate caressed the side of my face, his thumb rubbing my cheek tenderly. The physical affection present was also having an effect. The pain in my gut was fading & in its place, a rhythmic sensation of pleasure took control. The mere motions of our hot, sweaty bodies sliding against one another were enough for me to concentrate on. All of a sudden, as Nate began to really pound me, I gasped as he hit something so deep in me that my body pulsed with ecstasy each time he hit it. I contorted my body in as many ways I could to try & better reach that feeling.

"I think I found your magic button," Nate smiled as he lifted his mouth from mine.

"Oh wow...yeah, you—ohhhh!—you did..." I panted.

Nate wrapped his hand around the back of my neck & roughly pulled me back to kiss him. We madly kissed each other, becoming more aggressive with the passing seconds & minutes. Nate was slamming into me & now I was loving it. I groaned as his cock punched my prostate over & over & over. I smiled to myself as I heard his bed frame begin to bang against his wall.

I quickly noted at all that had happened the past three days. On Friday, I was a virgin who had never even heard the term "jerk off" & obsessed with fish & model airplanes. Three days later, I'd had a blowjob from the captain of the football team who now had his cock buried inside me as we furiously made out. Don't get me wrong, I was still obsessed with fish & planes...but now I had a new obsession.

My nerves were tingling as Nate quickened his pace, reverting back to his shorter & rapid motions. At the same time, his hand on my dick also started going faster. I pushed into his hand as much as I could without withdrawing his hardness from my ass. I was wiggling in what I knew was going to soon be my first orgasm.

"You close to cumming?" Nate asked.

"Mhmmmm," I purred.

"Me too."

Nate shoved his tongue back in my mouth. I sucked it greedily as I waited for heaven.

I dug my fingers into Nate's back as I arched my back, feeling a wave of...awesomeness, as the best way to put it, flood every inch of me. I involuntarily cried out as my dick pulsed wildly, sending my first volley of semen blasting out all over my chest & Nate's. My body twitched, gleefully reacting to nature's very own high. I don't know how much cum came out. To this day, I don't think I care to know. All I cared about were the stars I saw & the sparks I felt. I noticed my butt hole was having a spasm, clenching tightly around Nate's dick. I heard him grunt.

"I'm cumming..." he sighed into my ear.

I felt his body hold me down against the bed as his orgasm crashed through him. I felt his dick give a jerk, then another. I was too busy swinging from my own cum to pay much attention to his.

For the next few minutes, we lay there together, Nate's tired out sweaty body resting upon mine. I could feel my fluids sloshing around between his our chests & stomachs as he brought us together. We were breathing heavily. I ran a hand through his hair as I wondered to myself why I had never even bothered to masturbate in the past. Hell, a FRACTION of this kind of pleasure would have been enough to satisfy me until my first time having sex. Which would only be fair to apply to the rest of the population...

"That the best cum you ever have or what?" Nate panted in my ear.

"That was my first ever," I replied sleepily.

"Really?" he leaned up to look at me. "I would have thought you'd be pawing at yourself like an animal over the weekend."

"I did. I just didn't finish," I blushed.

"You ARE an animal," Nate laughed. "No wonder we're practically swimming in your spunk."

We reluctantly got up & started to clean ourselves up. I looked over at Nate while we dressed. I had never really known him that well & besides the mind-blowing sex we'd just had, I regretted not getting to know him earlier. He was kind & warm & seemed to always be in a good mood. I also would have never picked him to be gay. I figured I'd ask to be sure.

"So, are you...gay?" I said to him.

He looked over at me. After giving it a thought, he replied, "I don't know. I've had sex with quite a few girls & I've had sex with now three guys. I like both just the same."

I didn't think I was gay. Then again, I didn't find myself attracted to girls either so maybe I wasn't anything.

"Well, I still need a tutor for the next couple weeks for my test," he added.

"Yeah. Too bad school ends a couple weeks after that though," I pouted.

"Well," Nate said, "I need to take an elective next year. I'm thinking...I could take wood shop."

"So?"

"So I might think about making an airplane. But I know nothing about model airplanes," he said with a glint in his eye.

"Sounds like you need a tutor," I suggested with a glint of my own.

All these years later, it was still the best year of my life.

The End
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com

Study Date
Page 1 of 1