kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxdarrynashleyxx

xxdarrynashleyxx

Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!! Empty
PostSubject: Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!!   Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:01 am

Okay now that ive got your attenion.

Im thinking about writeing a story.

But in the search for some ideas for it.
such as charactures, possibe names, general ideas
whatever you want.

I kind of want to write something that you guys wanna read.

So give me your ideas. Im open to ideas and everything.

thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xxdarrynashleyxx
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!!   Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:14 am

i cant help u w/ names, mostly bcuz all the names i like, i may use in future stories of my own.

for general topics, i admit, i fall for SOMEWHAT cliche stories: 2 kids eventually fall in love, try 2 keep it secret from rest of society, face conflicts, eventually allow the world 2 know, live happy life.

anybody else?
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
xxdarrynashleyxx

xxdarrynashleyxx

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!!   Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 3:32 am

yeah i kind of figured you wouldnt be giving me to many ideas. I was more or less trying to get other active on here, and to see what other ppl have to say in general. In any sesnse, I think i have a good idea for a characture, just need to find a name, still kind of working out the kinks of the other one. and some type of setting, and stuff like that.

on the general ideas: i know what you mean. Im kind of likeing something like that, but i think im gonna change that some what to make it my own. but i like the general sense of that.

Thanks for you thoughts.

Anyone else???
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!!   Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:32 pm

you know when you asked for names i was like wouldnt it be cool if my name was on and that just grossed me out. reading about possibly being with someone that you've no idea about until someone tells you . but you've got to have to totally homophobic character!!! and you should (you do have the choice) use my bro's name. his middle name is Randolph. so that is one person. ill defa let you know if anything else POPS into my head...
Back to top Go down
xxdarrynashleyxx

xxdarrynashleyxx

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!!   Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:03 pm

ephraim (didnt know that was you name actully) thanks for your ideas. (ephraim like the kid in Everwood, if so thats hot)

I really like the idea of a homophobic person. Actuly kiind of thougt about that..
MMm....i kind of like the name on that one. What are some nick names for that?
Ive thought about useing one of my friends names or even my bros middle name.
Hes one of those head turners...well wll be....he 8 at the moment. blond and blue ya
know that sort of thing.....lol

anyways Randolph sounds good. Kind of makes me think of a small home town country boy, that kind of keeps to himself, very shy, small kind, not many friends, and gay, but no one knows....yet at least.

Haha...thats what to mind when i think of that....what do you think, and whatyou think abuot the other one so far.

Anyone else.......????
Back to top Go down
Staile

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!!   Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:11 pm

For names and to help you develop a location, take a look at this: http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

It'll come up with random locations which will help you determine where you want to set the story.

Plus, you can also use the phone # and other information to make your story more realistic.
Back to top Go down
xxdarrynashleyxx

xxdarrynashleyxx

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!!   Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:21 pm

Hey thanks for your insite and ideas. Im gonna check out the site soon. But it sounds really cool.

Ill let ya know more when i go through the site.
Thanks again.

Anyone else.....?
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!!   Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:35 pm

it is not exactly like ephraim in ever (one of my friends told me that and since then i have been trying to get that film) its more like E(AE)phraim. hopefully that explains what i wanted to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!!   Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need ideas for a story.....HELP!!!
Page 1 of 1