kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies to watch

Go down 
+20
vagabond
Crow
marcuss
DreamCatcher
noticen24
nicks18
Mr. Mike
ems
Ecii
jd
heybitch
xxdarrynashleyxx
Sabazius
painservedcold
No Answer
Zack
mike8917
Staile
Kell
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

Movies to watch - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:14 am

nicks18 wrote:
Id sure like to meet him in college. Ima show him how to play.
And what to play with, no doubt. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawpaint.com
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:16 am

nicks18 wrote:

Movies to watch - Page 7 4090_5603681601
Ken is definitely straight, no gay guy is wearing that horror of an ensemble.
OMG... I can't imagine ANY guy, gay or straight, dressing in THAT. affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:21 am

Quote :
Mr. Mike
Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:16 pm
nicks18 wrote:

Ken is definitely straight, no gay guy is wearing that horror of an ensemble.

OMG... I can't imagine ANY guy, gay or straight, dressing in THAT. affraid affraid affraid

I just spent about 30 minutes looking through google images to try to find some guy dressed like that, or worse, but I couldn't find anyone... not a single person...
but I did find a nice picture of taylor lautner without a shirt on...
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:22 am

also, more on-topic, I just watched Precious, and it was pretty good. I recommend seeing it.
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:31 am

ya it was purdy good. sad tho
Back to top Go down
Crow

Crow

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 am

sad indeed Sad
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:02 am

precious was good, but it was way too much drama. but it was good that people decide to show what happens in the deepest darkest scariest regions of america.
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:54 pm

Scott pilgrim V.S the world FTW
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:47 am

Just saw this movie last night. VERY well done. The relationship between the two teens and the whole story woven around it felt believable and the staged sexual encounters were very convincing (nothing shown below the waist).

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 12:01 pm

omg mike i RELLY want to see that!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:10 pm

i wanna c that 2

"GET AWAY FROM HIIIIIM!" oh my GOD i was dying laughing when she yelled that ahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:39 pm

ummmmmm.... why were you laughing?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:21 pm

cuz her voice was just so auugggghhh!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:23 pm

lol i guess so
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:33 pm

One of my fav movies. A lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:17 pm

Ecii wrote:

One of my fav movies. A lot of fun.

This movie has been around for a long time but for whatever reason I've never watched it. I'll put it in my NF que. Thanks for the suggestion, woody!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:40 pm

meh looks ok
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Light Gradient   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:02 pm

Haven't seen this one but it looks like it could be interesting:

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Exit Through the Gift Shop   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Ok, so, several of my young 'arty' friends suggested I see this movie a few months ago when it was in theaters but due to circumstances in my life I never got around to it. Have any of you guys seen it? I must confess, it does look wicked cool:

I also like what the San Francisco Chronicle reviewer had to say about it:

Quote :

What is "Exit Through the Gift Shop," other than the obvious - a fascinating and entertaining glimpse into the world of high-level and socially conscious graffiti artists?

There is no directorial credit on the film, but it has since come out that it was made by Banksy, a British graffiti artist who is internationally famous but has never been seen publicly, his real name unknown. The film starts out as a documentary about internationally renowned graffiti artists, including Shepard Fairey in the United States (his Barack Obama portrait became an iconic image of the president's campaign), Invader in France, and Banksy, whose illegal art has turned heads from the Palestinian segregation wall on the Left Bank to Disneyland.

The footage was apparently gathered by a Los Angeles-based French videographer (and cousin of Invader) named Thierry Guetta, who spent a decade documenting the street-artist movement.

But then the documentary changes. Banksy encourages Guetta to become an artist himself, and so he does - becoming a monstrous creation known as Mr. Brainwash, introduced by a big-budget, splashy L.A. exhibition on a scale that would take most artists years to achieve.

And yet, many believe that Mr. Brainwash is himself an invention and that Guetta is really Banksy. If so, the joke's on us. Mr. Brainwash's work is certainly not at the level of Banksy - but if Mr. Brainwash is Banksy, then it could be Banksy's comment on the modern art scene and its gullible patrons.

If it is all a put-on, count me tagged. I had too much fun to care. "Exit Through the Gift Shop" is not only fabulously made, it will probably spark a discussion about what art is, and its role in society.

Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:29 pm

this one looks good.

Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 7:08 am

I watched a great film the other day called "Get Real". Funny, touching, very good.

I'm afraid the trailer has a really annoying voiceover that tries to completely Americanize the film, but just ignore all the cliched bullshit it says and focus on the plot: a gay teenager discovers the head boy of his school isn't exactly straight himself. Now go buy, torrent, whatever, just watch it! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 8:50 am

Sabazius wrote:
I watched a great film the other day called "Get Real". Funny, touching, very good.
Yep, yep. I even own a copy. Razz

Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:30 am

i have watched that film. i liked the ending scene a lot!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:53 am

I may have posted about this movie before. It's a couple years old now. I like it a lot. This is what someone wrote about it on youtube:

horny4u2nite wrote:

2 years ago 14
The characters in the movie are gay because the director, James Bolton is gay and the movie was inspired by a gay graffiti artist he once dated. Got it? Good.

I paint. I'm gay. Like the main character in the movie, it's not a big deal. A lot of the people who have posted here thought Nick was cool until they found out he was gay & then your views changed & you claim to not be homophobic?

Graffiti is for everyone - gay, straight or insane.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:54 am

HOWL

i saw this 1 just recently

and it wuz much better
that i expected

as the 2 utube comments voted mostest said:

cmpunk1977:
From the title I expected a Werewolf movie. I could not be more wrong lol

star0shadows:
It's about a very famous poet. Who writes things on paper. That some people read. And doesn't involve explosions. You know, LITERATURE?

yeah
he started writing poetry
cuz he fell in luv
with another man

james franco
cute n sexy as he is
duz an excellent job
portraying allan ginsberg
as a ung man

I

I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix,

angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night,

who poverty and tatters and hollow-eyed and high sat up smoking in the supernatural darkness of cold-water flats floating across the tops of cities contemplating jazz,

who bared their brains to Heaven under the El and saw Mohammedan angels staggering on tenement roofs illuminated,

who passed through universities with radiant eyes hallucinating Arkansas and Blake-light tragedy among the scholars of war,

who were expelled from the academies for crazy & publishing obscene odes on the windows of the skull,

who cowered in unshaven rooms in underwear, burning their money in wastebaskets and listening to the Terror through the wall,

who got busted in their pubic beards returning through Laredo with a belt of marijuana for New York,

who ate fire in paint hotels or drank turpentine in Paradise Alley, death, or purgatoried their torsos night after night

with dreams, with drugs, with waking nightmares, alcohol and cock and endless balls,

incomparable blind streets of shuddering cloud and lightning in the mind leaping towards poles of Canada & Paterson, illuminating all the motionless world of Time between

. . .

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies to watch
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next