kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies to watch

Go down 
+20
vagabond
Crow
marcuss
DreamCatcher
noticen24
nicks18
Mr. Mike
ems
Ecii
jd
heybitch
xxdarrynashleyxx
Sabazius
painservedcold
No Answer
Zack
mike8917
Staile
Kell
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
ems

ems

Movies to watch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:58 pm

lol!!!
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:25 pm

dare de-vil wrote:
im w/ jet

omg

lol

**looks out the window for flying pigs... but instead finds hot guy jogging.... ooooh**
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:26 pm

Ecii wrote:
Equilibrium. Its wicked awesome! And ridiculous...at times bounce

I LOVE that movie!!!!!!

My favorite part is when that end part where it looks like there is going to be a big battle with that one guy, but Christian Bale just slices his face off and walks part him.
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:39 pm

I know its so great! You think he is going to be a challenge but he just gets his ass kicked. Or the actual final battle...its wicked cool! Its one of my favorite movies.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:51 pm

ecii, did you mean equilibrium the movie??? or that kell and i reached equilibrium by hating each other???
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:55 pm

The movie.

You two don't seem to hate one another...its more of a lovers quarrel =P
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:41 am

we dont exactly hate each other neither is it a lover's quarrel k. **rubbing off the goosebumps** jk jk
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:48 am

ive sed it b4 & ill say it again:

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FEELINGS TOWARD ANYBODY ON THIS SITE & I NEVER WILL.

there. i cud make an ego centric statement right now, but im tired so i wont
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:50 am

somehow i have the feeling that the 'ego centric statement' was going to be directed at me. kell, stay tired.
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:58 am

Don't take it so seriously I was joking...sorry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:02 am

yes kell dont take it seriously Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:28 am

i wasnt. but my statement was serious lol.

the ego centric statement actually wuda bin directed at u e. lol. yer getting t'know me better
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
jd

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:06 am

Ecii wrote:
I know its so great! You think he is going to be a challenge but he just gets his ass kicked. Or the actual final battle...its wicked cool! Its one of my favorite movies.

I prefer this movie to the Matrix. I know that the Matrix hits more of the philosophical buttons, but I think Equilibrium raises more interesting questions that we can really get our teeth into and have a moral/philosophical debate over. Plus.. I hear Christian Bale more than Keanu Reeves. And I like that Equilibrium makes you BELIEVE that you might actually be able to pull off those moves. Matrix just leaves you looking like a fool when you actually try and do that bullet dodging move.
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:08 am

dare de-vil wrote:
ive sed it b4 & ill say it again:

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FEELINGS TOWARD ANYBODY ON THIS SITE & I NEVER WILL.

there. i cud make an ego centric statement right now, but im tired so i wont

I have feelings towards some of you. That feeling is 'like'. I like some of you.... most of you actually... maybe even all but one of you.

just kiddin' Razz
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 10:12 am

jd wrote:

I prefer this movie to the Matrix. I know that the Matrix hits more of the philosophical buttons, but I think Equilibrium raises more interesting questions that we can really get our teeth into and have a moral/philosophical debate over. Plus.. I hear Christian Bale more than Keanu Reeves. And I like that Equilibrium makes you BELIEVE that you might actually be able to pull off those moves. Matrix just leaves you looking like a fool when you actually try and do that bullet dodging move.

I like Equilibrium more than the Matrix also. Remember the first time he hears music? I just think this movie has more to say and is better done. Even though gunkata is complete BS >.<
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:00 am

Ecii wrote:
jd wrote:

I like Equilibrium more than the Matrix also. Remember the first time he hears music? I just think this movie has more to say and is better done. Even though gunkata is complete BS >.<

That music scene was fantastic. I really like the puppy scene.... I mean, he MASSACRED a bunch of guys on 'his side' because of a puppy. Equilibrium stands closer to reality and it is more meaningful than the Matrix.... Gunkata is BS. But SOOO cool:

Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:40 am

hehe, i watched wolverine!!!! i know its suppose to come out only on the 1st of may but the usual place that i buy fake dvd's from somehow had gotten a pre production copy with all the stunts in the original way (with the strings, fake explosions and stuff). but i should say the movie was brilliant!!! gambit is awesome in it. you guys should catch it when it hits the cinemas
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:29 am

ems wrote:
hehe, i watched wolverine!!!! i know its suppose to come out only on the 1st of may but the usual place that i buy fake dvd's from somehow had gotten a pre production copy with all the stunts in the original way (with the strings, fake explosions and stuff). but i should say the movie was brilliant!!! gambit is awesome in it. you guys should catch it when it hits the cinemas

you're showing off because sri lanka got something before the rest of the world... normally you complain about getting everything last!

lol

I'm looking forward to that film!! I love X-Men.

I watched X Men: The Last Stand twice! The second time I saw it, I snuck into it after seeing another film with a friend in a posh Leicester Square cinema.
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:33 am

I love equilibrium, in fact we were watching it at school yesterday in a free period, and we agreed that every movie ever done by keanu reeves would be >9000 times better if he was replaced by christian bale. Except dude, where's my car, of course :-D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
jd

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:44 am

Sabazius wrote:
I love equilibrium, in fact we were watching it at school yesterday in a free period, and we agreed that every movie ever done by keanu reeves would be >9000 times better if he was replaced by christian bale. Except dude, where's my car, of course :-D

it's funny how Christian Bale and Keanu Reeves are always compared to each other.... they both seem to always play the same.exact.character in every damn movie! But Christian Bale does it better.. every time. AND he has a BODY that Keanu does not.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:45 am

yeah, wolverine is the only exception when it some to sri lanka. i just hate the damn country toooooo much, lol.
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:46 am

ems wrote:
yeah, wolverine is the only exception when it some to sri lanka. i just hate the damn country toooooo much, lol.

relax your anger

chill

be gay (=happy)
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:47 am

i know what you mean, lol. everyone thinks that im angry!!! just because i put like 3 exclamation marks all the time!!!
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:56 am

ems wrote:
i know what you mean, lol. everyone thinks that im angry!!! just because i put like 3 exclamation marks all the time!!!

true!!!

it's weird watching people over the webcam when they're talking to you on msn... sometimes people are frowning when they type 'lol'... terrible!
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:09 am

but i should say that the way wolverine loses his memory is pretty stupid...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies to watch
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next