kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV shows that you watch

Go down 
+19
SPM
Mr. Mike
Crow
marcuss
painservedcold
lightningpurple
crazzycat
Erick
Sabazius
TheCptNemo
Ecii
ems
jd
heybitch
xxdarrynashleyxx
Kell
Staile
No Answer
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kell
Admin
Kell

TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:38 pm

get bak on topic
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
SPM

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:24 am

ems wrote:
TV shows that you watch - Page 4 3

That guy looks like my cousin, minus the hairstyle. O_o
And TV shows: 24 (series just ended a few months ago =( )
Glee
Supernatural
Criminal Minds
The Colony
Roseanne (best sitcom)
King of Queens
and Family Guy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:49 pm

i just started getting Buffy the Vampire Slayer off of netflix and i LOVE it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:24 pm

omg i just watched both seasons of noah's arc its now in my top three favorite tv shows of all time. and im going to kill the person who canceled it. although they made a movie which was good. better even cuz they got to show more skin Very Happy and christian vincent is the hottest man alive (if you didnt see my post on the very hot people thread) I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you (he's also my profile pic)
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:13 am

will & grace. the jesus of gay tv Smile
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 8:45 am

dare de-vil wrote:
The thing that annoys me about Will & Grace is that it's a wholly straight, sanitised depiction of homosexuality. Think about Friends, a show about six straight people, and how often you see a couple together in bed. Now look at Will and Grace and ask yourself the same question. And how often do you see two guys kiss, or hold hands, or do anything that shows their homosexuality other than mention that fact? In fact, even the show's depiction of friendship is warped. The two gay guys and their respective straight, female friends are shown being intimate and pseudo-couple-y ALL THE TIME. Essentially they become substitute heterosexual relationships, and you see more of gay guys lying in bed, holding hands with, cuddling, joking with, spending time with - all of it - than you do with any boyfriend they have on the show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:08 am

...good point Alex now that you mention it i do see that pattern... but did i tell you guys that im in love with doctor house ....he's my BF I love you

TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Watch+house+md+s06e06+season+6+episode+6+brave+heart+online+video+stream+606+torrent+download

TV shows that you watch - Page 4 House_md_ver4

TV shows that you watch - Page 4 10499kp7
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:06 am

Sabazius wrote:
dare de-vil wrote:
The thing that annoys me about Will & Grace is that it's a wholly straight, sanitised depiction of homosexuality.<snip>
well, i don't play this game w/ u guys bcuz i don't watch tv AT ALL -- except now and then watching sumething on utube -- soz, i cant really reflect on the accuracy of ur statement, alex. HOWEVER, i used to watch TV a lot, especially in my younger days and the 1 thing i can tell u without question is that it is not a depiction of real life and never has been. whether we're talking 'leave it to beaver' (LOL!!!) or the evening news w/ ur favorite anchor or some 'reality' TV show -- none of it is real. the very act of recording and editing a situation and presenting it in a medium, abstracts the content. ofc it is the art of it to get the mind to unconsciously accept the presentation as 'real' -- but it is not real. even if what is depicted actually happened, it is not real.

i know, now we're getting into that lathed philosophical realm where we have to ask, 'well, what do you mean by "real" or "not real"' -- and that can be an interesting discussion -- but the point i want to make is that mediated presentations are never REALITY, no matter what medium they are presented in.

the problem ur pointing out is that ppl accept these presentations unquestioningly. that the presentation actually warps ones perceptions and expectations. that is true enough -- but it isn't only 'will and grace' that does this. the nightly news does this just as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawpaint.com
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:53 am

ive been getting into a lot of those tv judge shows. judge judy, judge mathis, judge pirro, the peoples court, judge alex, etc. its amazing how stupid some people can be sometimes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:30 pm

judge judy always makes me laugh Smile and i like the lady from peoples court
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:36 am

judge milian, i like her a lot 2
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:02 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:58 am

i just got into modern family and skins
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:13 am

skins has been my fav show for years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:30 am

i just started getting it from netflix. i love it Smile
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:48 am

Modern Family is awesome. I love it. Skins, IMO, seasons 3 & 4 were just terrible.
Back to top Go down
Evilpanda

Evilpanda

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Does anybody here watch Doctor Who? If so, what did you think of the finale?
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:51 am

Alex watches it. And I have wagged 2 episodes in the first series cos one of my fave writers, douglas adams, wrote a couple of episodes. I have a lot to catch up on I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:53 am

sorry e i cant help but notice that fucking ridiculous signature of urs.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:23 am

Ofc it is ridiculous to you lol. I just like to have free, empty sex and be a slut when I can and be in an open relationship whenever I can.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:29 pm

yeah? and when IS that exactly?
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:00 pm

Last month, the month before that and probably the month before that and hopefully tomorrow and the day after tomorrow and a few weeks after the day after tomorrow and a few months after the day after tomorrow and the weeks after the day after tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:05 pm

pft. ok pal w/e u say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Dead Like Me is good. i just started watching it on netflix
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:36 pm

i decided to watch skins on my netflix. and NOT the american version lol

new season of deadliest warrior premiered last night! and new degrassi started a couple days ago too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV shows that you watch
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: