kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vlista- Shane

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jd

Vlista- Shane Empty
PostSubject: Vlista- Shane   Vlista- Shane Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:42 am

http://vlista.gayauthors.org/Shane/index.html

wow

this was good...

23 chapters in one day....

will explain it better tomorrow... need sleep now. must wake in 2 hours....
Back to top Go down
jd

Vlista- Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlista- Shane   Vlista- Shane Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:26 pm

was it one day... or was it two days? hmmm.... can't remember. They seem to run into each other when you're sleep depriving yourself.

Anyway!!

This story is good!

Warnings:
-Extreme child abuse. Not too vivid, but very brutal and not-unrealistic. The psychological development here is really intense and believable. My eyes became misty a hell of a lot while I was reading this! I'm convinced that the author has some experience with real abuse, somehow. The little details that are true of child abuse cases are present here and not say in.. Comicality's 'My Only Escape' which is good, but not quite as realistic as this story.
-PUNCTUATION! This guy has no regard for normal punctuation... but you'll get used to it and over it really quickly. It'll only bother the grammar whores, like me. The author does get a lot better as the story goes on. Looks like he was learning by doing...

I will say that this story has a happy ending. The author puts it right there in the intro explanation, so I don't feel bad letting that out. I needed to know that while I was reading it in order to deal with it. Also, a dog features in a very interesting way in this story and I think you'd like it Kell. You're a-boy-and-his-dog kind of guy.
Back to top Go down
jd

Vlista- Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlista- Shane   Vlista- Shane Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:06 pm

there is a foursome as well... thought you should know that.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

Vlista- Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlista- Shane   Vlista- Shane Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 7:41 pm

jd wrote:
My eyes became misty a hell of a lot while I was reading this!

-PUNCTUATION! This guy has no regard for normal punctuation... but you'll get used to it and over it really quickly. It'll only bother the grammar whores, like me. The author does get a lot better as the story goes on. Looks like he was learning by doing...

Also, a dog features in a very interesting way in this story and I think you'd like it Kell. You're a-boy-and-his-dog kind of guy.

misty eyes...r u outa the closet or wat..? lol

yeah i noticed his grammar. i give him an F- lol

yes, im a-boy-and-his-dog kinda boy completely. thanks jet that was very nice of u
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
jd

Vlista- Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlista- Shane   Vlista- Shane Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:18 pm

I read behind a locked door usually... so my mom doesn't catch on when I look like I am really sad about something. Although... with this and some Dom stories, I have been known to read on my phone when I am at red lights WITH my mom in the passenger seat! I don't think she has caught on.
I read this at starbucks as well, yesterday. There was a cute guy there watching me curiously. It was around some of the middle chapters when....well... bad shit happens. I was red-eyed while he was watching me... eeek

Ya.. I think you'll like it kell.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

Vlista- Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlista- Shane   Vlista- Shane Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:18 pm

shudnt u be paying attention 2 wats going on wen yer driving rather than reading slash fiction stories on yer cell phone? yes
Back to top Go down
jd

Vlista- Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlista- Shane   Vlista- Shane Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:57 am

i didn't exactly admit to driving WHILE reading... and I have no intention of admitting to that. I only submit that I was reading, and will in the future read while at red lights. Thats kosher.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

Vlista- Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlista- Shane   Vlista- Shane Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:17 pm

i thot it was called stupid. lol
Back to top Go down
jd

Vlista- Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlista- Shane   Vlista- Shane Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:07 am

Vance Lister also has a few more stories that people would probably like. I finished 'Tyler' last night. It is good.. but not as good as 'Shane', so I won't do a separate thread for it. It is the same kind of teenage survival story though, with a lot of similar abuse. I have a strong feeling the author went through some abuse...

This story is a lot shorter... I started it at about 1am and finished it by 7am... short 18 chapters.

http://vlista.gayauthors.org/Tyler/index.html
Back to top Go down
los34

los34

Vlista- Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlista- Shane   Vlista- Shane Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:40 pm

thay r forbidden but i will keep eye out on them 2 c if thay come back
Back to top Go down
los34

los34

Vlista- Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlista- Shane   Vlista- Shane Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:12 pm

ok i reed them all but cameron so far but 2 the bast 1 is unbreakable faith i cry all the tho it but thay need what thay did 2 that boy done 2 them the 2 bast wood be one moment the 3 bast shane then tyler then cameron but that r all good ty 4 leting me no about them
Back to top Go down
los34

los34

Vlista- Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlista- Shane   Vlista- Shane Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:05 pm

as the story of cameron pep get what what thay got comeing 2 them carmha is a bicth if u dont b care4 u will get what u got comeing 2 u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vlista- Shane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vlista- Shane   Vlista- Shane Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vlista- Shane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Other Stories-
Jump to: