kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Very Hot People

Go down 
+17
kaose
DreamCatcher
painservedcold
chris55
Dannyboi
vagabond
Crow
Ecii
nicks18
Mr. Mike
Sabazius
master of light
marcuss
Evilpanda
Kell
ems
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
marcuss

marcuss

Very Hot People - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:19 pm

ya thats my point i find them cute like baby cute. and just to be clear i think its awkward that I dont find younger guys attractive, not that people find people younger than them attractive. i mean, i like boys that are like 16-18.. thats a better age
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:45 pm

marcuss wrote:
i also feel that its awkward that e likes boys that are younger than i like. i mean, i wouldnt date someone that was more than a year younger than me, and even that is unlikely. and i never find anyone in the grade below me attractive. i mean i can see that they are good looking, but they dont do anything for me. (not saying that e is a creeper (winkwink) but i think he is just the most open out of everyone about his (pedopholic) taste :p)

interesting observation. all the guys you boys post are WAY 2 young for my tastes. Like u say, they're cute and all that but they aren't sexy to me at all. I like a guy to have some BUTCH appeal. LoL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawpaint.com
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:00 pm

marcuss wrote:
ya thats my point i find them cute like baby cute. and just to be clear i think its awkward that I dont find younger guys attractive, not that people find people younger than them attractive. i mean, i like boys that are like 16-18.. thats a better age
Well it makes sense that if some people are attracted to those younger than themselves, there will be others who are the opposite way round. I wouldn't say it's weird, just that perhaps some age ranges are a little unusual. I do think that psychologically speaking there's a limit to how young a person can truly be ready for some sexual experience, but there's nothing wrong with appreciating aesthetic beauty, whether that be in a sexual way or not Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Sabazius wrote:
I do think that psychologically speaking there's a limit to how young a person can truly be ready for some sexual experience...

I would not argue your point but I would like to see it elaborated.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:31 pm

marcuss wrote:
i also feel that its awkward that e likes boys that are younger than i like. i mean, i wouldnt date someone that was more than a year younger than me, and even that is unlikely. and i never find anyone in the grade below me attractive. i mean i can see that they are good looking, but they dont do anything for me. (not saying that e is a creeper (winkwink) but i think he is just the most open out of everyone about his (pedopholic) taste :p)

e is SO a creeper...

and i agree with u. i never find anyone younger than me attractive at all altho some can be good looking
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Very Hot People - Page 4 Moyland_getty_34749s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 pm

meh. i wish i could see his face
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 am

thats Joe Van Moyler. Actor/ musician/ idk what. i just liked the twinky look that he had in this picture.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:22 am

the dude with curly hair Brad Delson, lead guitarist of Linkin Park.

Very Hot People - Page 4 GuitaristBra_John_Shea_16867004

Very Hot People - Page 4 63604

Very Hot People - Page 4 1_100599412l

Very Hot People - Page 4 Brad-delson
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:11 pm

Very Hot People - Page 4 41250_144079468965620_100000907035445_203935_2962877_n

Very Hot People - Page 4 45186_142618729111694_100000907035445_197936_2337850_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:31 pm

omg that first guy is MINE
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Andy1218 wrote:

nuh-uh. he has my name on his undies.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:32 pm

well then you can have his undies AND his jeans. and i'll take the rest, andy back off Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:12 pm

ems wrote:
well then you can have his undies AND his jeans. and i'll take the rest, andy back off Razz

Well, TBH, I might take you up on that. I'm too old for such skinny boys -- but the undies and jeans might be fun! Razz

But that hasn't always been the case.

The photograph to the right was taken in the late 1960s, early 1970s by William Gedney. I don't think anyone knows the name of the young man captured here but I share him with you because back in those days, I fell in love with a young man, Donnie, who looked very much like this.

I was in my early 20s (20 to 22) and Donnie was in his late teens (17 to 19). It was an extremely painful relationship for me -- both of us actually -- because on the one hand Donnie was not "gay" and was not interested in being sexual with me. However, he did like me a lot, perhaps even loved me (as straight boys sometimes do love one another). We spent a LOT of time together under a lot of different circumstances -- and this is one of the things that almost drove me insane. He knew I was in love with him -- I was very up-front with him about this. He knew I wanted to take our friendship in a romantic-sexual direction. It is something we talked about very openly. He would allow me to cuddle with him, and we would sometimes kiss passionately -- but only once did he allow me to undress him and touch him more erotically. He did get an erection but he wouldn't let me take him to orgasm even though I wanted to so much it hurt. But Donnie was a bit of a wild child. Not long after our one and only 'naked' session, he joined the Navy and, not long after that, I moved away to a big city. We only saw one another once again and that was several years later after he was out of the Navy and had married. After that I lost touch with him and have not seen him again. Searches on the internet for someone with his name have not been fruitful. I have no idea if he is even still alive.

I just thought I'd share this with you guys. As I've pointed out many times in the past, the only thing that makes us different is that you all are at the beginning of your 'adult' lives -- moving out into the mystery of it all. I have already passed through all that. I no longer wonder what I will "become". Rather, I look back at all I have been (and still am) and marvel at the fact I've survived it all.

I feel in many ways like the mysterious person writing the note that Eve finds while imprisoned in the movie "V for Vindeta." At the end of the long note, the author says, basically, 'I don't know who you are but I love you.' That is how I feel about you guys. Yes, I 'sort of' know you all but what I truly love is your youth, that fragile and uncertain self-conscious innocence that is moving forward into an uncertain life and future. I love you for being young and gay and open and questioning and hopeful and honest. And I very much appreciate you all letting me hang out here with you.
Very Hot People - Page 4 Donnie2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:29 pm

Mr. Mike wrote:
Andy1218 wrote:

oh yeah? he has my name tattooed on his cock

and it says nike not mike... i think
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:31 pm

Andy1218 wrote:
Mr. Mike wrote:
Andy1218 wrote:

oh yeah? he has my name tattooed on his cock

and it says nike not mike... i think

ya THINK! affraid
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:48 pm

mike, thank you so much for sharing that story with us. yes, we are moving into the uncharted territories of life and being an adult, but it has always been easy with constant guide, to whom we can always turn to (i hope), you. i think that i can speak for everyone here on kabe and say that you are an asset to us, and we value you friendship deeply!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:18 pm

ems wrote:
mike, thank you so much for sharing that story with us. yes, we are moving into the uncharted territories of life and being an adult, but it has always been easy with constant guide, to whom we can always turn to (i hope), you. i think that i can speak for everyone here on kabe and say that you are an asset to us, and we value you friendship deeply!

Why, thanks, E! Embarassed *blushing*

Yeah, any of you are welcome to ask me anything you want. Can't promise it will be 'good guidance' -- maybe, maybe not -- but I'm happy to listen and give you what I got.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 8:43 pm

See, to me, someone like Anton Yelchin is very *cuter* . . . .

Very Hot People - Page 4 AntonYelchin04

Very Hot People - Page 4 AntonYelchin02

Very Hot People - Page 4 AntonYelchin09

Very Hot People - Page 4 AntonYelchin13

. . . well, ok, and maybe a little bit sexy.

But this, now THIS is what I call *HOT* Twisted Evil

Very Hot People - Page 4 Beachsmoker

mmm. mmmm, mmmmmm, how i can imagine what is going on where the camera isn't looking.

pig

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:11 pm

the cigarette ruins it for me...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:04 pm

Andy1218 wrote:
the cigarette ruins it for me...

Cigarette? What cigarette r u talkn' about, Andy?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:11 pm

Razz u changed the pic
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:12 pm

andy, waaat? haha
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:12 am

wow, that first guy is so hot! <3 him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:43 am

We talked about this movie "Dream Boy" in the Movies to Watch thread. But there we have the trailer -- here I'm posting this nice little video with a Dixi Chicks sound track.

Hot but it sill brings tears to my eyes. Sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very Hot People   Very Hot People - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Hot People
Page 4 of 44Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24 ... 44  Next