kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Recent Experience!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SA123

My Recent Experience! Empty
PostSubject: My Recent Experience!   My Recent Experience! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 4:52 am

[size=18]A while back I was 4-wheeling on a dirt road in the mountains of Texas. As I was riding I came to this really nice ranch house. I had stopped to look at it. All of a sudden a guy somewhere between 20-24 walks up to me and asks if I'm lost. I tell him that I'd just admiering the house. As the guy gets closer to the fence I compleatly forget about the house and can't stop staring at him. He was kinda a tall guy around 6 ft. He had dark hair which was mostly covered by his cowboay hat. He was wearing jeans and boots. He had no shirt which revealed his muscular tanned, sweaty skin. His nice little cowboy Texas accent was such a turn on. I could not help but get a rock hard erection from how hot he looked. I was wearing basketball shorts which did not hide my erection well. I saw him look down while I tried to hide it. I looked back up and his hand was rubbing his hard erectoin under his jeans. He asks me if I would like to come inside. I told him that I would.

We walk into his room which I start to study by looking around. I turn around only to see him in his boxers. I quickly undress into my boxers aswell. He then walked over to his bed, takes off his boxers, sits on the edge of the bed and spreads his legs. I crawl over there only to see this beautiful 7 inch, nice thick cock. I start to slowly suck his cock while I play with his beautiful balls. I start sucking faster and he begins to moan a little. Finally I stop and trade places with him. He slowly starst to suck my cock with his nice warm mouth. I was trying so hard not to cum while his tounge licks the head of my cock. He moves his way down and starts sucking my balls. He then stands up, lifts me up, turns me around and throws me on the bed. He opens a drawer and pulls out a condom and some lube. He asks me if I'm "ready for a good fucking" and I tell him "hell ya". He lubes up his cock and slowly inserts his cock into my tight hole. He starts moving in and out faster and faster. Everytime he moves his cock back into my hole I moan louder and louder. He takes his cock out and I quickly stand up, grab him and throw him on the bed. I lube up my cock and ask him "are you ready for a good pounding" and he replies "bring it on". I slowly push my cock into his super tight hole as he make a really loud moaning noise. I start fucking him at a norman speed and in a moaning sounding voice he keeps telling me to fuck faster and faster. His moaning was keeping my cock ROCK hard. I tell him I'm about to cum. He then stops me. I take off the condom and start jacking off. I bring my cock up to his mouth and shoot my huge load I have been saving for a week and a half. As he is swallowing and licking up the last of my cum on my cock he is jacking himself off. He stands up, pushes me down, begins panting and shoots his huge load into my mouth. While I'm tring to swallow his load his tells me "hope you enjoyed my two week load".

We end up laying down on his bed trying to catch our breath. We start kissing for a while before I had to get dresses to go.
Back to top Go down

My Recent Experience!
Page 1 of 1