kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+48
zack456
jbaby209
FinnKun
Succum
silverlightning
modernecstasy
kaose
vagabond
Scottwolf24
luvnrock
LannyLoser
SPM
Crow
Evilpanda
Shauni
marcuss
shivax
codypaul214
Alex Hawk
Philzor
master of light
Milo
DreamCatcher
Erick
PattyMac
crazzycat
EWL
TheCptNemo
threedollrbill
Dannyboi
chris55
Ecii
Mr. Mike
jd
nicks18
Kamichamadude
xxdarrynashleyxx
heybitch
mike8917
Staile
priap
Sabazius
No Answer
Zack
Kell
ems
painservedcold
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Dannyboi

Introductions - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Well E I try not to learn about small islands who problably will dissapear from the face of the earth 1 day like Atlantis and the only reason we will know its gone is caus you wont reply here anymore E
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 pm

sri lanka isn't an island Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Derek shush I always called it that to annoy E :<
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:59 pm

JDK wrote:
No they don't........
Sorry babe, just you Razz
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Hello Cody! Sorry I haven't been able to properly welcome you to our humble village of insanity, been at the office all morning.
Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm Trevor, the resident Canadian. If there's anything you wish to know about me, the stories or the site, don't hesitate to ask
Back to top Go down
codypaul214

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:09 pm

thanks trevor. i've always loved that name, so it is definitely a pleasure to meet you dude. and canada, awesome. it's a beautiful country up there. i'm sure we'll talk plenty being that's about the only other country that i have visited at this point. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:09 pm

ems wrote:
haha dont worry dude. no on has been banned so far. but im quite sure that kell thought of doing that to me at least at some point lol. if it makes it any easier, i went to a private school and loved it (alex did too i believe). and kell has a weird idea that private school people bitch about all the time.

Wrong actually, four people have been banned from this site

Welcome cody. I don't bitch at kids who go to private schools. I bitch at private schools themselves. I hate their policies and standards but that's beyond the point. I hope u enjoy my site and if u have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me or trev
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:13 pm

four people have been banned from this site

who????
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:15 pm

U don't know them. They've been banned I just said that
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:16 pm

Ah ok then
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:26 pm

wow, i didnt know that there were people kicked out. hmmm... time for me to be careful with what i say again? i think so lol.
Back to top Go down
codypaul214

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:58 pm

i hope the ppl banned were any of the people like the one that has posted awesome pics in the "hot people" topic. i think the screen name is "no answer". after going through some of those pics, wow. there are some definitely awesome pics. that guy has some great taste. oh & hope it's not that staile guy either. i hope to maybe talk to him some time. his music taste seems cool. i find him after i googled the name to a link that sounds like he recorded a covered a song or something. sounds great, but not sure if it's the same staile as in here cuz the link was attached to someone in columbus. either way, just my additional coment. and thanks admin. i appreciate you making this site & allowing people my age to join & be themselves. and btw, your stories are GREAT! i slowly reading through them & catching up to be current with everyone else, but thanks again.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:08 pm

codypaul214 wrote:
i hope the ppl banned were any of the people like the one that has posted awesome pics in the "hot people" topic. i think the screen name is "no answer". after going through some of those pics, wow. there are some definitely awesome pics. that guy has some great taste. oh & hope it's not that staile guy either. i hope to maybe talk to him some time. his music taste seems cool. i find him after i googled the name to a link that sounds like he recorded a covered a song or something. sounds great, but not sure if it's the same staile as in here cuz the link was attached to someone in columbus. either way, just my additional coment. and thanks admin. i appreciate you making this site & allowing people my age to join & be themselves. and btw, your stories are GREAT! i slowly reading through them & catching up to be current with everyone else, but thanks again.

Yes, that's the same Staile. He is a wonderful musician isn't he?
Back to top Go down
shivax

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:24 pm

Haii people! My name's Shaquille and I was on naj and this for a while under a different name, but i deleted it for reasons I have since forgotten, but now I'm back. Let's see, for those who don't know me, I'm not utterly convinced I'm the best person to describe myself. Uhmm...yeah no. Eph and Trev can though. Anyway, I look forward to talking to everyone again/for the first time (:
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:33 am

welcome again Shaquille Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:54 am

Welcome back Alex Wink damn cant we have some name changes people in our little community here and 3 is called Alex fgs!
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:17 am

welcome back Mr Blackstock.

and cody, yes, "no answer" used to be "staile's" bf. and staile does have an amazing music taste just like his ex-bf did with boys lol.
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:45 pm

Wb Shivax, welcome for the first time mr codypaul! new/returning users make me happy Very Happy
I'm Alex, the resident Brit boy, if you wanna find out more about me you can find info around here, or just ask. Don't worry about getting kicked off the forum, kell's a LOVELY guy underneath the sarcasm and stuff Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
codypaul214

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 pm

hello alex. i comment on your pic you just posted. you are one sexy dude, dude. name's cody. hope to chat with you often here. this site is awesome. same here with needing to know anything about me. plez ask away.
Back to top Go down
shivax

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:05 pm

Awwww thanks for the welcome backs and stuff (: and there are a bunch of Alex's. the name is awesome though lol
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:26 am

cody, alex (the brit one) here is absolutely the coolest guy here. make sure you talk to him at one point or so!
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:41 am

Thank you for pointing out you think the rest of us suck E Razz
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:44 am

yes danny, you are the last in my list of cool people in kabe Razz
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:07 am

You aint even on my list! :<
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 am

E: you're so sweet, ya weirdo Razz
AND STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO! You're even worse than Kell and Trev used to be, and that's saying something.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: