kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naked with Connor

Go down 
+2
Kell
Billy88
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Billy88

Naked with Connor Empty
PostSubject: Naked with Connor   Naked with Connor Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:23 pm

This is my favorite story"

http://www.freegaysex.com/nifty/gay/highschool//naked-with-connor/

I was so looking forward to the author writing more but he finally did a second story it was really bad, cuz i thought it was screwed up idea (do guys really act like that? I didn't), premise and i couldn't read it after the first chapter or so.

Another story I really like, great dialogue, hot sex, unrealistic??? but who cares!!

http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/college/getting-oriented/index.html

oh hey, I'm Billy. alien
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

Naked with Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked with Connor   Naked with Connor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:45 am

oh i love the naked w/ connors story. i read it a long time ago & eventually 4got bout it. thanks billy.

oh btw, bill, check yer messages
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
No Answer

Naked with Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked with Connor   Naked with Connor Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:42 am

You know, I just started reading the Naked w/ Connor Story. I'm up to Chapetr 6 so far. And so far, I really love it. I mean, it drags on in some parts, and the Main Character repeats himself a few times regarding being Naked & how "we should really try it". But otherwise, that only happens occassionally & the other detailed parts over-rule those & keep me interested. Thanks for the recommendation guys.
Back to top Go down
lightningpurple

Naked with Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked with Connor   Naked with Connor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:19 pm

i just read the story in 2 days. it was awesome! is there a sequel to it?
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

Naked with Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked with Connor   Naked with Connor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:07 am

Pretty good story. The sex was good to read about. too bad i don't have anyone to try it out lol.
Back to top Go down
los34

los34

Naked with Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked with Connor   Naked with Connor Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 pm

thay were ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Naked with Connor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naked with Connor   Naked with Connor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naked with Connor
Page 1 of 1