kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies to watch

Go down 
+20
vagabond
Crow
marcuss
DreamCatcher
noticen24
nicks18
Mr. Mike
ems
Ecii
jd
heybitch
xxdarrynashleyxx
Sabazius
painservedcold
No Answer
Zack
mike8917
Staile
Kell
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
noticen24

Movies to watch - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:10 am

I agree, very good movie

RC Boat
Xmas invites
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:00 am

shutter island is amazing. period.
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:11 pm

INCEPTION
Go see it, as soon as possible, and as many times as possible. I saw it yesterday, and it blew my mind. Not only is it a brilliant sci-fi concept, but the script, the direction and the effects are all amazing, and the cast are fantastic. The cherry on the cake of awesome that is this movie is that it has Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who I LOVE! And I'm going to watch it again today, with some friends (my friend George has already seen it twice this week). It's definitely one of my favourite films.
For those of you who don't know anything about it, I won't give too much away, but it's about people going into dreams to extract (or plant) ideas and secrets from someone's mind. A lot of the ideas and themes are quite deep philosophical considerations, about life, dreams, reality, the afterlife, love, morality, sanity etc and many of the things the characters do are similar to the techniques and tricks used in lucid dreaming, which is where you are aware in a dream that you are asleep and in a dream world, and you can control your environment. For anyone with any interest in philosophy, lucid dreaming, or just amazing films (it's directed by Christopher Nolan, who also directed The Dark Knight, and it has a similar feel to it) this is a must see - definite shoe-in for the Oscars in February 2011.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:15 pm

yes see inception it is amazing and Joseph Gordon-Levitt is super cute
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Inception is one of the top movies of the year I'd say. Made me think Ocean's Eleven meets The Matrix. Very good movie, I would highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:24 am

i just got invited by some friends to see inception tomorrow night Smile
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:21 pm

hahaha the switch looks funny
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:01 pm

These are both films that kinda show the way in which society is moving forward in terms of values and normalcy, and at the same time noting the comic value of those changes and the potential implications and complications, which is great after the past couple of years, where the vast majority of mainstream Hollywood comedy, especially that directed more towards women and teens, has been fucking DIRE. Definitely watching both when they come out Smile
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:39 pm

i think they look amazing!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:58 am

no1 let e know about the easy A trailer. they mentioned tom cruise at the end & e uses tom cruise as a synonym for jesus christ lol
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:02 am

lol okkk
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:44 am

easy A looks sooo good hahaha
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:00 am

lol ya it looks a lot better than a lot of the movies coming out lately!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:27 am

i agree. the switch looks pretty funny 2 though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:32 pm

inception was SO GOOD!!! altho its really confusing and leaves you wondering at the end its great! and dont leave the theater to go to the bathroom or to get a drink cause every moment is important. i cant stop hypothisising about the end lol
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Andy1218 wrote:
inception was SO GOOD!!! altho its really confusing and leaves you wondering at the end its great! and dont leave the theater to go to the bathroom or to get a drink cause every moment is important. i cant stop hypothisising about the end lol
I NO RITE! I saw it twice in two days, and if I wasn't so broke I'd have seen it at least twice more already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 7:26 pm

im gunna se it again tomorrow. i thinks its one of those movies that needs tp be seen twice so you fully understand it
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:13 pm

i wanna see it! *whines*. ill watch it tonight lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:01 pm

marcuss wrote:
i wanna see it! *whines*. ill watch it tonight lol

haha u really should
Back to top Go down
nicks18

nicks18

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:11 pm

will watch Toy Story 3 on dvd tonight. lets see what all the hoopla is all about.
Movies to watch - Page 6 4090_5603681601
Ken is definitely straight, no gay guy is wearing that horror of an ensemble.
Back to top Go down
http://nicktakesaim@facebook.com

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Ken: I love your leg warmers!
Barbie: Nice asssss cut!
Back to top Go down
nicks18

nicks18

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:35 pm

ill reassess if my verdict is correct after the movie. i sure do miss my toys...i wonder what they say about me.

critique after movie:
Ken is a closet case peer pressured by the toy society to conform to a boy-toy to girl-toy relationship. Poor Barbie is only a cover. No straight guy would have so much clothes. At some point, even I got jealous. It still does not excuse him from donning that blue eyesore!

The movie's story is so much like toy story 2. Once I saw Lotso's cane I was like, ohh isnt that a coincidence.
Movies to watch - Page 6 E7bf0911Movies to watch - Page 6 74801310
Ok, so the prospector's got a pickaxe, big deal. They both use it as a cane. Bottom line is, if Andy wasn't so cute, I wouldn't have finished the movie. Id sure like to meet him in college. Ima show him how to play.
Movies to watch - Page 6 Tumblr_kvj977LAbt1qav0tco1_500
Im a sucker for cartoons. Where are my toys!!?
Back to top Go down
http://nicktakesaim@facebook.com
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 12:47 am

haha just watched eating out: all you can eat. i t was amazingly good, and made me really horny! i probably should have watched the first two first tho...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies to watch   Movies to watch - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movies to watch
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next