kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TV shows that you watch

Go down 
+19
SPM
Mr. Mike
Crow
marcuss
painservedcold
lightningpurple
crazzycat
Erick
Sabazius
TheCptNemo
Ecii
ems
jd
heybitch
xxdarrynashleyxx
Kell
Staile
No Answer
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jd

TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:52 pm

watching idol right now!

ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's next and last!
Back to top Go down
TheCptNemo

TheCptNemo

PostSubject: RE TV   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:38 am

- NCIS (love me some Gibbs!)
- Top Gear (big car fan!)
- Dr. Who! (no explanation need, only the most awesome show on TV!)
- Torchwood (umm hello! Ianto & Cpt Jack!)
- Big Bang Theory (did I mention I am a geek?)
- MythBusters (hello! They blow shit up!)

That pretty much covers it. I travel a bit for work so I copy the shows to the lappy or zune & watch on the plane or @ the hotel a good bit.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:22 am

mythbusters is just awesome...4 the reason u sed lol

big bang theory, ugh. i watched like 4 episodes of it 1 day & i just didnt find ne of it funny
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:32 pm

Gossip Girl - cos Connor Paolo who plays Eric Van Der Woodsen is HOTT and his character is gay (dunno about him, but wow anyway)
Doctor Who, when it's on - waiting (im)patiently for the next special to come out in November sometime.
Family Guy
Heroes
Weeds
One Tree Hill
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
TheCptNemo

TheCptNemo

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:39 pm

@Sabazius So, totally with you there on the Dr. Who. Never seen Gossip Girls (looked up the guy... he is cute, not my type but cute) so cant say. However, Heros... where to begin. So the show was totally awesome when it started, then it went kinda weird and now I just don't know. I am kind of in the "Hiro must die" crowd because his char makes it so that I can never trust anything that goes on. I just can't buy into the char or the story that much when I know if it gets really bad Hiro will just go back in time and fix it! I mean char are defined by what they do, and epically in tough situs... so what does it say of the char if they are always going back in time and changing things! Too annoying for me. Loved the show... now just kind meh about it.

Oh, & Family Guy rocks and Seth McFarland is too funny. One advantage to living in Atlanta is its home to Cartoon Network... Home of Adult Swim & where Seth got his start! Got to meet him a couple of times and he was really cool. Needless to say, now that he is big and famous... no more meeting him!
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:43 pm

You've met Seth McFarland? O.o **envies**
The show just cracks me up every time, the way they totally break the scene to screw with you reminds me so much of the Pythons, but then the way that some gags are so snappy and some just stretch out forever demonstrates a perfect sense of comic timing which I think comes from the large group writing process. And unlike so many comedies, they are writing what they find excruciatingly funny rather than what they think the largest number of people will find vaguely funny.
Back to top Go down
TheCptNemo

TheCptNemo

PostSubject: Big Bang!   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:44 pm

@Kell - i guess you just have to be a geek to enjoy Big Bang. Funny thing is its by the same guy who does Two and a Half Men. Scot likes it but is not a sicence geek, but I guess being married to one has worn off on him! have you ever read the "vanity" cards he writes at the end of the shows. Some of them are just too freaking funny. He had one where he thanks the religious right for picketing his show. Says every time they write up a big thing about how evil the show it the ratings goes up. Wanted to know if he could put in request for picketing during the ratings season! LOL
Back to top Go down
TheCptNemo

TheCptNemo

PostSubject: RE: Family Guy   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Funny you mention Python! I have always thought of Family Guy as being a bit of a Benny Hill/Python cross! The crazy stoopid physical comedy of Benny & the careful and thought out humor of Python. I know what you mean about the writing to what they find funny! I find my self often asking people what the reference to something is, or laughing when others are looking at me and me going "how did u miss that!" they have so many small, background one off things that there is so much to see & miss that is often very funny or just plain wrong! The kewl thing is Seth is like that. I have met him like three times for real, and one time kind of in passing. I met him at two parties & needless to say he was the center of a lot of attention, I just wish I had spent some real time talking to him! Mostly it was just saying hello, shaking his hand and then him talking to lots of people. This is back when Scot was a regional property manager for high end lofts and used to know/ rent to/ talk to a lot of guys from Cartoon Network and the other TNT shows. It was fun & let me tell you Seth, heck most of those guys & girls, have a bizarre knowledge of worthless pop and culture references they throw out all the time. I miss those parties! Even if I was odd man out at most of them :-(
Back to top Go down
Erick

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:53 am

Weeds and Entourage. bloody hell these shows are f'ing funny!
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:07 am

weeds is funny? anyways, i have started to watch Tudors, its pretty awesome, the sex scenes, the boobs, Jonathan Meyers. its pretty awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:07 pm

ems wrote:
weeds is funny?
Weeds is awesome, don't even think of saying otherwise lol
Back to top Go down
crazzycat

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:55 am

now i am watching Supernatural it's a great show as for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.glittergraphicsnow.com
lightningpurple

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:15 pm

ehh im open to almost any show. i basically watch anything i lke from disney, nick, and cartoonnetwork. but my favorite shows are CSI Miami, House (havent seen much of it but its funnnny), whose line is it anyways (havent seen it in a while tho), full house (seen every episode), and some others i cant think of
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:20 pm

csi miami is my fav show & OH MY GOD I LOVE WHOSE LINE!

ugh, i dont like full house. i never thought it was funny
Back to top Go down
TheCptNemo

TheCptNemo

PostSubject: Sci-Fi   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:32 am

So, being a Sci-Fi buff I have been trying to watch the show "V" on ABC... Is anyone else watching the show? I just can not bring myself to really get into it... I feel like I am missing something, or it is missing a lot (I lean towards the latter for obvious reasons)... It just makes me miss KyleXY... oh well, at least I have Fringe!

The CSI shows used to be good... I spend too much time in Miami to buy into CSI:Miami and I miss Grissom to much to watch the original anymore... Oh well...

I do love my Family Guy, The Venture Brothers, and to some degree American Dad

Anyone have any other shows to recommend?
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:33 am

Well after hearing about it various times, I looked up Glee online today, and watched all 10 episodes, and I'm already impatient for the next one to come out today! It's fun in a kind of simple way, and some parts are a little cheesy but that's nicely balanced out with a little gentle wit. So I'd recommend it. Also, did I mention DOCTOR WHO! The latest episode was so brilliant, its taken me a week and a half to recognise how awesome it was and post about it here. Of course, it just makes me anticipate the Xmas/New Year specials all the more. And I don't know HOW Stephen Moffat plans to take things after Russell T Davis leaves. Either he has to set things back to a normal state, with the Doctor running around being fun and not all intense and fateful like Tennant is being right now, or he has to change everything and make the whole thing even more epic - both of which seem pretty impossible. but yeah, awesome.
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:02 am

Sabazius wrote:
Well after hearing about it various times, I looked up Glee online today, and watched all 10 episodes, and I'm already impatient for the next one to come out today!

Its hot in here. Too many flamers.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 3:33 am

alex, where did you watch glee?
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:53 am

Ecii wrote:
Sabazius wrote:
Well after hearing about it various times, I looked up Glee online today, and watched all 10 episodes, and I'm already impatient for the next one to come out today!

Its hot in here. Too many flamers.

Oh Woody, its because you're such hot flamebait. Now c'mere and gimme the goods!
Back to top Go down
TheCptNemo

TheCptNemo

PostSubject: Envy....   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 11:29 pm

Sabazius wrote:
Well after hearing about it various times, I looked up Glee online today, and watched all 10 episodes, and I'm already impatient for the next one to come out today! It's fun in a kind of simple way, and some parts are a little cheesy but that's nicely balanced out with a little gentle wit. So I'd recommend it. Also, did I mention DOCTOR WHO! The latest episode was so brilliant, its taken me a week and a half to recognise how awesome it was and post about it here. Of course, it just makes me anticipate the Xmas/New Year specials all the more. And I don't know HOW Stephen Moffat plans to take things after Russell T Davis leaves. Either he has to set things back to a normal state, with the Doctor running around being fun and not all intense and fateful like Tennant is being right now, or he has to change everything and make the whole thing even more epic - both of which seem pretty impossible. but yeah, awesome.

Um... WAY JEALOUS that you get to see DOCTOR WHO before we do in the States... I used to do the work to get around the blocks from other countries, but it be came too much of a hassle (DAMN U BBC!!!!). I look forward to Moffat, he wrote some of the best episodes (BLINK) and I am going to give the new guy a chance.... *sigh* I will miss Tennant.

Glee... blech... too frilly for me... to over the top...
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:07 am

I'm in a pickle here. On the one hand, I got asked a question which could be quite easily answered. On the other hand, that would breach the terms of a certain agreement that has recently been made about a certain experiment. So, let's imagine Trev had asked me how I watch Glee. The answer, TREV (wink) is that I watch Glee online via any one of various websites which have them uploaded almost immediately after airing. The main site I use at the moment is called tv-links.eu, which compiles links to videos of the show from all over the internet, listing them in order of reliability and speed etc. It's a metavideo site Smile
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:26 pm

deadliest warrior spike Very Happy! i watched all of season 1 7 i think season 2 starts this tuesday (or maybe it was last tuesday...) either way im rly pumped ppl! lol
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 7:44 pm

I finally got the time to watch the end of Glee...ARG I can't hate Sue Sylvester anymore! I can't wait for next season!
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:31 am

Nobody REALLY hates Sue Sylvester, she's just too funny to hate. If I weren't gay (and Jane Lynch wasn't a lesbian) I totally would Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:50 pm

heroes (meh: the 4th season sucks)
lost (meh)
glee (only cause of sue sylvester)
parenthood
dexter
many competitions on food network
dante's cove (horrible acting but HOT guys- im in love with charlie david even tho hes like 15 years older than me)
Gilmore girls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV shows that you watch   TV shows that you watch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TV shows that you watch
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: