kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you listening to?

Go down 
+20
Erick
SPM
Crow
marcuss
DreamCatcher
Dannyboi
crazzycat
TheCptNemo
nicks18
Kell
Sabazius
chris55
No Answer
jd
ems
Ecii
Staile
painservedcold
Mr. Mike
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
No Answer

What are you listening to? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:44 pm

Ok, back to the 80's music now. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:48 pm

And lastly, this song, only cuz it was the first song I ever learned to play on the piano, sax & trumpet. Yes, I was a geek in middle school, and before swimming. My parents had me taking piano lessons, and instead I got extremely bored, and learned how to play other instruments, lol.

Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Ok, so before anyone picks on me about these latest vids that I posted, I will apologize. I know the 80's were kinda corny & all, but I so sometimes wish I was born during that time or early. Mostly cuz of the music, the rebel attitudes and the sexual freedom. It was that time before cell phones, computers, somewhat cable & lifelike video games. Gosh, it was awesome! And the romance songs, idk. I used to listen to those songs dreaming of the guy that one day I would so fall in love with. Fortunately, now those songs just remind me of the love I have.

Thx for reading my boring ramble, haha. Peace out dawgs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Sammy, i luv the first song. As a gay boy in the Sixties (when it first was a hit) I felt like it was talking about me and my bf's running off into the night.

But idk when it comes to 80s music i think of Thomas Dolby, Pet Shop Boys, Boytronic, Boy George, Boys Town Gang, Boy Meets Girl -- obviously any group with the word 'boy' in it -- but MOST of all, when I remember the 80s, I remember GRACE FUCKING JONES! Oh yeah

OH YEAH PULL UP TO MY BUMPER BABY!

Last edited by painter on Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawpaint.com
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:10 pm

Danny, your last 2 vids posted, AWESOME! I liked those songs. I really got into listening to them. Thax. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:15 pm

OMG Mike, so awesome with the 2 (Boy George & Boy Meets Girl). I was so looking for Boy George while I was posting these songs, but then lost my train of thought. But I completely forgot about the Boy Meets Girl Song. That one is so romantic too. Thank you so much.

Oh ok, I forgot to mention that I also liked the Pet Shop Boys Song too. Opps. Wow Mike, we definitely have a similar taste in the 80's music.
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:35 pm

irishboi69 wrote:
Opps. Wow Mike, we definitely have a similar taste in the 80's music.
Embarassed

Oh yeah ... >dancing<

Pull up to my bumper baby,
In your long black limosine,
Pull up to my bumper baby,
And drive it in between.

Pull up, to it, don't drive, through it,
Back it, up twice, now that, fit's nice.

Operate around the clock,
Why don't you come in?
I've got lot's of space for everyone,
Why don't you my friend?

(Lines are short),
I'll pick you up so won't you please come on,
Shiny sleek machine believe,
It I've got to blow your horn.
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:17 pm

Dunno if I posted these guys already, but this band just rocks to me.

Royale Madness - If It Ain't Dead Can I Keep It?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
Dannyboi

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Sabazius wrote:
Dunno if I posted these guys already, but this band just rocks to me.

Royale Madness - If It Ain't Dead Can I Keep It?

Already was posted by painter. I love that song.
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:01 pm

For sure 1 of my all time favorites Very Happy i present to you EGYPT CENTRAL! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:24 am

GAWD! i absolutely love this band and especially this song and this video for the song. these guys are amazing!!

Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:15 am

Love this song, it's Timber by Coldcut & Hextatic, we used this at the end of our play in Edinburgh and i just rediscovered it on Spotify. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:32 pm

I approve of Celine Dion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:39 am

OMG Danny, that vid posted by Egypt Central is freakin AWESOME! Normally I'm not a super heavy, drum-bangin person with music like this, but wow. Those words spewing out in this song just hit me right in the head. It is so what I feel about my Ex. Plus dude, you have no idea how this vid is helping with a choice I was given yesterday. It has me closer to my answer. Thx dude.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:42 am

ETA: It says 'embedding disabled' but it is worth clicking through to watch, I think.

Last edited by painter on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:11 am

ETA: Raw Passion.
I never dreamed
I'd love somebody
like you.

Last edited by painter on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:08 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:14 am

Yet you're my favorite
Work of art

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:00 am

Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:08 pm

painter wrote:

Yet you're my favorite
Work of art

Yave you seen the film "The Talented Mr Ripley? Beautiful film, Matt Damon and Jude Law just... well, watch it if you haven't already! But more to the point, Matt Damon does a fantastic version of this song...
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:50 pm

watched like 10 seconds of it. Matt Damon in glasses made me switch the channel.
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:05 pm

ems wrote:
watched like 10 seconds of it. Matt Damon in glasses made me switch the channel.
You, sir, are a fucking philistine. I refuse to speak to you until you apologise and watch that film and ENJOY ITS MAGNIFICENCE! Razz queen
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Oh Lord Keen, please accept my apologies for making such a mistake. I assure you that it was done unknowingly. I will make sure that my Torrent Machine will download that film right away. Once again, my apologies.

MY ASS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 8 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: