kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ramble's Story

Go down 
+6
painservedcold
Alex Hawk
Dannyboi
ems
Maverick
Kell
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
painservedcold

Ramble's Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramble's Story   Ramble's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Wow! That would be awesome if you could keep us informed about it, that'd be a really cool thing to have in schools and bookstores, god knows there needs to be more queer literature aimed at younger generations.
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Ramble's Story   Ramble's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:57 pm

Alex Hawk wrote:
So for the curious out there, you might like to know that I'm turning this story into a legit novel. I'm removing pretty much all the sex and keeping just the core story of "boy moves from Mississippi to Seattle and discovers his sexuality". All the characters except Ramble and Peabo have gone through a great many changes (Chad is Asian, Daniel is now a very out gay boy named Danny and Kelly is 14, no one's sister and... well, still sleeps around), and the plot is much deeper. Basically it's being turned into a gay teenage romance novel. Currently I'm about 1/3 of the way done with it. I'll keep you guys informed as I make progress, if you like.

Very nice! I look forward to reading it. Im all for smut and the like but the cute romance ones are much more difficult to find.
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

PostSubject: Re: Ramble's Story   Ramble's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:58 pm

I will for sure look forward to read it to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Ramble's Story   Ramble's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 am

That sounds awesome man Smile
I think a lot of the more complex and deep erotic stories on the internet really have the potential to become fully fledged works in their own right. I'm a massive fan of fanfiction, especially harry potter, and I've read a fair few fanfics that are just as well written as the book, if not better, and utilise this fascinating universe in ways that JK Rowling probably never imagined. Also, i love the way in which 'online' writers are so much more connected to their reader base - take Kell for example here, where his stories are under review as he writes them and our ideas might influence how he writes the characters. Constant peer review and feedback can help someone to develop very fast into the kind of writer they want to be.
/ramblings
yeah, keep us posted lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
jezandliam

PostSubject: Re: Ramble's Story   Ramble's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:43 pm

So, I read the story when it was still online. Since Alex Hawk disappeared, I've found many of his other stories on various sites, but never Ramble. It was his best one ever! Does anyone have it downloaded?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Ramble's Story   Ramble's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:24 am

ur right! it disappeared! hmm. well, ill second that. if anybody can find it itd be much appreciated Smile

and welcome dude!
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
jezandliam

PostSubject: Re: Ramble's Story   Ramble's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:41 am

thanx man!
Back to top Go down
los34

los34

PostSubject: Re: Ramble's Story   Ramble's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:21 am

thay ant working 4 me i cant get there what can i do get there ?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Ramble's Story   Ramble's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:24 pm

u didnt click on the link?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Ramble's Story   Ramble's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:25 pm

hmm. weird. well ya know, its probly cuz alex hawk took all his stories down like a year & a half ago or something. so unless u can find it somewhere else online, i doubt youll find it. oh well :/
Back to top Go down
los34

los34

PostSubject: Re: Ramble's Story   Ramble's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:08 am

ok Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramble's Story   Ramble's Story - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ramble's Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next