kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Discussion

Go down 
+15
nicks18
Crow
vagabond
Mr. Mike
Evilpanda
marcuss
Ecii
Sabazius
codypaul214
painservedcold
DreamCatcher
Kell
Dannyboi
ems
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kell
Admin
Kell

Free Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 pm

That's a stupid idea.
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:07 pm

AHHAHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK YOUR JOKEING RIGHT KELL Shocked
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:55 am

Happy 4th of July to the Americans.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:10 am

DreamCatcher wrote:
AHHAHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK YOUR JOKEING RIGHT KELL Shocked

no, im not. its a stupid idea. im not gonna go around the houses on either side of me, let alone my street or whole neighborhood & suck up to them just so they stay online. its moronic

thank u e for the july 4th
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:15 pm

hahah no fuck E'S idea it was fucking stupid in the first place

4th of July rocks
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:14 pm

Pssh, this 4th of July business is silly. It's only a matter of time before America falls back into its place as a minor colony of the Great British Empire! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:02 pm

This humble Canadian finds it amusing that all of the nations that foolishly consider themselves to be 'empires' are the ones that are facing impending bankruptcy. Canada maintains dominion over Canada, and we aren't about to go through what Greece just endured. We're also not headed towards Iceland/Ireland follies.
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:32 am

HA all great empires must fall i mean look at the Greeks , but Alex just accept your defeat with pride. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:58 am

Alex, her majesty's empire is dead. No way in hell r we falling back under your rule lol
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:00 am

haha what rule there government still has a monarch figure this isn't the fucking renaissance.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 pm

i think that the americans need someone like the queen to be their political baby sitter.someone who is bossy, arrogant, no good, zero use and does not make any sense.
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:31 pm

hay E we got one of those its called a president
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:04 am

Wow, someone clearly hates Obama
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:06 am

POTUS no longer gets marks of approval from me, he's done an insuffient amount of work in passing progressive legislation for my preference.
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:11 am

i dont hate obama i just dont like a political figure that cant take direct action on a major problem and dosent have the balls to go through with his own ideas

thats why i sometimes liked bush when September 11 came around we had troops in the east within 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:21 am

That's because they'd been planning a war for ages, not because they were concerned about American safety. Even if Bush and his administration didn't know the 9/11 attack was going to happen, they certainly got to using it to further line their own pockets pretty damn quick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm

true Alex vary true but still i dont think think that the Obama administration would have gone through with Guantanamo bay and other cruel acts that could have kept America relatively safe

[im not picking sides right now i dont care for bush and i do like Obama but im just playing devils advocate.]
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:06 pm

hey derek, where r u from again?
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:14 pm

DreamCatcher wrote:
true Alex vary true but still i dont think think that the Obama administration would have gone through with Guantanamo bay and other cruel acts that could have kept America relatively safe

[im not picking sides right now i dont care for bush and i do like Obama but im just playing devils advocate.]

Before Alex gets here and eats you, I'm going to step in quickly and state that Guantanamo Bay detention facility has done NOTHING to increase the safety of the American People. I would hazard that it has done quite the opposite in fact. Guantanamo Bay is a symbol of oppression being used to RALLY more people to the terrorist cause. They can look at Gitmo and say 'this is the 'western' values they seek to impose, where our people are imprisoned simply for existing, without proof or justice'. And that's exactly what they have been doing.
I won't even talk about the Patriot Act and how close to a dictatorship you allowed yourselves to fall into. In what realm can it be legal for a government to hack into your private communications without a warrant or just cause. If the US Government felt like it, they could tap into each and every one of our conversations with anyone; explain how such a grevious breach of privacy rights can be executed without any evidence linking someone to a terrorist group, or to anything else?
No, the Bush Policies were wrong, not just from a policy standpoint but a moral one.
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:26 am

please dont any one chew me out i am just playing devils advocate and really dont give a shit.

i live in a town outside Chicago why do you ask kell?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:49 am

because unless the chicago area has its own language, the very is spelled with an 'e' & not an 'a'. the last 7 times uve used it, uve spelled it 'vary'
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:06 pm

wait, chicago is in "IL"? whats IL anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Illinois. all states have a 2-letter abbreviation. MA is mass, OH is ohio, FL is florida, CA is california, TX is texas, ME is maine....
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:35 am

nope i just have bad grammer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:58 am

Bad spelling actually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Discussion
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next