kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Discussion

Go down 
+15
nicks18
Crow
vagabond
Mr. Mike
Evilpanda
marcuss
Ecii
Sabazius
codypaul214
painservedcold
DreamCatcher
Kell
Dannyboi
ems
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kell
Admin
Kell

Free Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:14 pm

ive reinstated the chatbox
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:03 pm

Just bought Starcraft two!!! But is been downloading for two hours and it's only at fourteen percent... Eff my life. I just realized typing on an iPod is really easy!
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:54 am

dare de-vil wrote:
ive reinstated the chatbox
YAY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:07 pm

only until august 17th
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:09 pm

marcuss wrote:
Just bought Starcraft two!!! But is been downloading for two hours and it's only at fourteen percent... Eff my life. I just realized typing on an iPod is really easy!

Add me on SC2! Name is Ecii and my code is 953.
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:21 pm

19 hours=50%... yaaaaaay Sad. and mmk, ill add you if i ever get to play
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:59 pm

marcuss wrote:

Fair warning there are a lot of ass holes on Bnet, don't get into Ladders/Leagues unless you want to deal with them.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:12 pm

Ecii wrote:
marcuss wrote:

Fair warning there are a lot of ass holes on Bnet, don't get into Ladders/Leagues unless you want to deal with them.

Agreed, Bnet people are dicks.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:14 pm

Ecii wrote:
marcuss wrote:

I shall add you too! I'm KiBaratan and I don't know my code, but I can PM you my email if you wish
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:15 pm

painservedcold wrote:
Ecii wrote:
marcuss wrote:

I shall add you too! I'm KiBaratan and I don't know my code, but I can PM you my email if you wish

Send me your code or email. We can play sometime.
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:19 pm

lol. i expect it to be done by noonish tomorrow
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:21 am

im off for 2 weeks and we get Marcus the young blood of the group ...sweet
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:37 am

ok, really? IM NOT THE YOUNGEST.and that was quite a pedo-bear thing to say. btw, your fucking hot. just thought id put that out there
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:38 am

wait who me... study
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:43 am

YES!
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:47 am

well thank you !!!!!!! ok you may not be the youngest but you are newer so sorry to call you young oh and what are you doing up so early???
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 am

lol. im not like mad for being called the youngest. if you read back then you will see that everyone except me and seth dont understand the concept of our ages or of whos older
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:51 am

im to lazy to read back sorry hahah
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 am

lol mmk
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:43 am

people should get on the chatbox... just saying
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: marcus's guide to eclipse!   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:38 am

me explaining eclipse to my cousin who moved to Germany and cant watch it

Me: so it starts off they are lovey dovey and bella wants to be turned. no one else wants her too cause they didnt have the choice

Keira: right

Me: rosalie is all like "im traumatized!!! me, me, me!" cause she was gang-raped and beaten when carslise turned her then she wore a wedding dress and killed her rapists(one was her fiance)

Me: anyways, the voltori is letting an army of new vampires rise in seattle cause they kinda want the cullens and bella dead

Keira: ahaha i love you explained rosalie xD

3:10amMe and blah blsh blah, hes cold(who cares?!?!). meanwhile, victoria is running around the woods like a creeper. so they figure out victoria will use the new army to kill them all. so, jacob takes bella to hide in the mountains while the cullens and the wolfs fight vicky.-- (lol. i dislike rosalie)-- but the future-seeing drug-addict bitch sees that vick is goinf to go for jacob and bella so edward joins them.

Keira: like a creeper >< lol

me : then their dumb hiding in the mountains in a tent. so duh, bella like dies from hypothermia. edward is too cold to help that. and hes like jacoob back off my bitch! but jacob is like im sooooo hot, i can warm her right up! at this point someone compared it to brokeback mountain. cause shes "sleeping" and the dead guy and the dog talk or what ever(idk bout the bbm comparison, my gay friends are wierd)

Keira: hahahaha i like this version more than the movie probably

Me: and then jacob is like"im going to go fight yayyyyy me" but bella kisses him so hell stay. and edwards like"as long as you love me" then the cullens and the wolves fight the new vamps(duh they win). jacob and edward rape icky vicky by decapitating her

Me: then the voltori come in and dakota fanning is like"oops, are we too late to help?!?!" and pretty much threaten to kill all of them. oh and they got engaged at some point. the end

*spoiler alert for breaking dawn*

Keira: blehh i HATE dakota fanning. she is in like every movie ever made with little girl in it. woww. i heard bella has a baby in another book and she gives it a retarded name. do you know?

Me: yayyayaya. they fuck for a third of the fourth book. break the bed, matress, pillows, blankets. he bruises her a lot. someone says the babies the devil child. shes preggo for like a month. it pops out of her chest. then she dies, edward turns her. she wakes up, the baby ages fast, jacob imprinted her(meaning their soulmates) eww pedophile! and it renesemee. a combo of her moms names

Keira: ewww wtf jacob! wtf. does it really pop out her chest?

me: yupp. like chest and upper belly

Keira: yeah im pretty sure its a devil baby. its probably pissed off because they named it such a stupid name.

Me: mhmm. she is like passed out for like a week then she wakes up and the baby is 3

Keira: thats gross. id get rid of it.
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:28 am

i like your explanation
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:08 pm

no comment
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:37 pm

ok so i wasnt planning on watching any of the twilight movies after watching new moon and i thought i should read what your version and find out. i read the first sentence. i gave up.
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:44 pm

but PMS, its funny! thanks derek, and kell thats how i feel bout most of your stories... btw, i dont have my contacts in so ur name looks like pms to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Discussion
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next