kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+48
zack456
jbaby209
FinnKun
Succum
silverlightning
modernecstasy
kaose
vagabond
Scottwolf24
luvnrock
LannyLoser
SPM
Crow
Evilpanda
Shauni
marcuss
shivax
codypaul214
Alex Hawk
Philzor
master of light
Milo
DreamCatcher
Erick
PattyMac
crazzycat
EWL
TheCptNemo
threedollrbill
Dannyboi
chris55
Ecii
Mr. Mike
jd
nicks18
Kamichamadude
xxdarrynashleyxx
heybitch
mike8917
Staile
priap
Sabazius
No Answer
Zack
Kell
ems
painservedcold
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Succum

Introductions - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:51 am

Hey Marcus,

Wish we could do them together Wink
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:35 pm

oh god...the last thing we need on this forum is more pervs xP
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:51 pm

marcuss wrote:
I am currently doing unmentionable activities.

Unmentionable even here? I highly doubt that Razz
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:12 am

Ecii wrote:
I'm naked.
And Hello.

Hello Wink
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:13 am

Kell wrote:
oh god...the last thing we need on this forum is more pervs xP

Far too late.
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:48 pm

marcuss wrote:
I am currently doing unmentionable activities.

Way to be a one-upper Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Hello Rick welcome to heaven on ...on the Internet.
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:17 pm

painservedcold wrote:
Ecii wrote:
I'm naked.
And Hello.

Hello Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
FinnKun

PostSubject: oh here you go   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:38 am

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum (duhh). My name's Nick, but most of my friends call me Finn, and I'd like if you guys could do that, too

I actually got here because of the Nifty archives, after reading Nick and Taylor (that's a funny story actually but it'll come later). I guess those referral links really do work Anyways, about me- you've got my name, I'm 18 (just turned 18 recently, in fact) live in Southern California, and am a rising junior in high school (old for my grade but ehh). I play the - prepare for a long list here - piano, violin, viola, marimbas, vibraphone, drums, guitar, and other percussion instruments, and I'm probably going to learn the saxophone and maybe flute or something this year. I guess other stuff'll come out about me sooner or later.

Like I said, I got here because of Nick and Taylor, but I just realized that I had read and really enjoyed a few other stories from this site. I write myself, a little, and I really like the voice in these stories; a lot of the time first person stuff is really... well, dry and repetitive, but I like these quite a bit. I'll probably be on and off here due to school, but I'll be sure to check in every once in a while

So now for that funny story. You all know by now that my name's Nick (at least legally and formally). This past year, after a year or two of indecisiveness and teen crushing, I started a relationship with a guy I think I'm pretty much set on spending the rest of my life with who's coincidentally named Taylor. So it's for that reason Nick and Taylor caught my eye, and now I'm here typing this out.

I think that's enough for now, I kind of created a wall of text without realizing it, but I hope I'll get to know you all more.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:45 am

WELCOME! lol

whered u get the name finn? its kind of...i dunno, hot lol
Back to top Go down
FinnKun

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 1:57 am

Kell wrote:
WELCOME! lol

whered u get the name finn? its kind of...i dunno, hot lol

yay third welcome from you haha
uhm that's a bit of a story, about me becoming finn. before i was out (actually... i'm not really out to very many people but i assume most people know anyways), my girlfriend and I sort of liked this

ok, actually, i think i kind of led a total double life before coming out. i really didn't like my girlfriend all that much, i wasn't interested in the anime she had liked, i had lots of teen crushes, and i wasn't really even out to myself. in any case, she liked watching an anime called hetalia (it's a satire about countries, or something), and she dubbed herself Russia and me Finland. The name sort of stuck, but Finland isn't much of a name; i started telling people my name was Finnick, and that turned into finn.

i broke up with her sometime during freshman year, when i was getting into a new and better group of friends... finn stuck, except without the backstory, and with the addition of ashitaka (inside joke, from a movie) as a surname. so now, to most people, i'm finn ashitaka, and to everyone else it's nicholas du.

but d'aww you flatter me Razz
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:04 am

cool. well welcome (4th lol)!

the site's been quiet for the last couple months. my fault. i havent updated any of my stories in a little while cuz of some stuff i need to get done first in my real world lol. maybe youve seen, maybe u havent, but nick & taylor is on hiatus for a while. not sure til when but ive been in a big writers block so im sorry if thats the only reason ur here haha. hope u enjoy the others

and if u can tolerate the little family we have around here than i guess u can enjoy them too lol
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:13 am

Welcome! It's always nice to have another friendly face around here.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:58 am

Since my welcome has been (conveniently) deleted, Welcome, Finn.
Back to top Go down
master of light

master of light

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Welcome to our lovely little world pleasure having you here. i'm Travis have a wonderful time with us here
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 8:14 pm

welcome back urself travis haha
Back to top Go down
master of light

master of light

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:16 pm

thx Kell it has been a long while since i've been here life has been calling me and i needed to deal with it lol. but i'm back and better then ever! lol but more about that some other time haha
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:43 am

I LIKE CATS.
but not really.
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:43 am

*Welcome Finn!
Back to top Go down
jbaby209

jbaby209

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:57 am

Hey whats up guys. Names Jason, I'm 22 and finishing up my last year of university in So-cal. Kinda suck at the introductions so yeah, if you wanna know anything just ask Wink
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 am

Hey Jason, welcome. So what are you studying?
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:13 pm

Nice to have you with us Jason! What kind of things do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:21 pm

ARE YOU SINGLE!
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Hey Jason, go SoCal!
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:05 am

Hello Jason. Hope you stick around for quite sometime Very Happy

What's so-cal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 34 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 34 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: