kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Discussion

Go down 
+18
Erick
TheCptNemo
chris55
Dannyboi
Mr. Mike
nicks18
jd
Ecii
orion91
No Answer
xxdarrynashleyxx
priap
Staile
Zack
Sabazius
painservedcold
ems
Kell
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
painservedcold

Free Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:56 pm

well, it couldn't be because the detainees at Guantanamo Bay haven't actually been charged with anything, or that they've had their habeus corpus rights taken away.

That'd be too darn easy
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:17 am

take a joke
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:34 am

terrorism is a joke?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 12:47 am

no the fact that even THEYRE losing their homes. oh never mind
Back to top Go down
priap

priap

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:57 pm

dare de-vil wrote:
no the fact that even THEYRE losing their homes. oh never mind
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:46 pm

question...?
Back to top Go down
priap

priap

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:14 pm

dare de-vil wrote:
question...?
re question: I need a help menu to figure out your site
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:02 pm

ok

well at the start, u got the index. so far, there r only 3 categories 2 choose from. other, naj & tac. soon though, there will be more

in the 'other' category, u got 'other stories' & 'free discussion'. other stories consists of other stories that either me or ne1 who is a member like on nifty or ne other gay slash fiction sites. ne1 who is a member can post the story rite there. if its a series though, like if it has more than 1 chapter, than just post the link.

then u got the naj & tac categories. those r the stories ive written so far. in there, u got the story itself, & then story discussion.

eventually, there will be more stories

if yer still a bit confused, then pm me bout it (private message). just click up at the top where it sez how many messages u got & then talk 2 me bout it, k?
Back to top Go down
priap

priap

PostSubject: re. Travis & Connor   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:09 pm

Hey Dare de-vil, I joined this board cos I like your writing. Also I have some friends in HS. Their names? Travis and Connor and they are a couple sunny
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:19 pm

wait, u actually hav friends in hs named travis & connor & their a couple?
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:41 pm

that's incredibly adorable.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:42 pm

thats incredibly ironic!
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:43 pm

well yes, there's that too.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:46 pm

i saw twilight. i guess it was ok. not as big & good i expected, but i liked it. ne1 else seen it?
Back to top Go down
priap

priap

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:13 am

it was said *wait, u actually hav friends in hs named travis & connor & their a couple?* Yes, 2 years apart. The young one Connor is on the diving team and sings dances and acts. I'm not in HS tho, they are. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:21 am

oh. damn. thats cute
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:12 am

omg!!! that is so awesome!!!! does the story reselmble any part of their relationship????
Back to top Go down
priap

priap

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:40 pm

The other Connor and Travis
These boys are from Minneapolis and met when Connor entered grade 9 at which point Travis was in 11. Both come from strict Baptist families. They immediately became best friends in spite of the age difference having met at a school play in which they were both involved. Their affair began as a cat and mouse one with lots of innuendo and progressed from there. The whole school accepted them as best friends but they themselves knew it was more than that. Connor slipped Travis a note telling him not to read it until he was told.
They texted each other constantly fearing their bible thumper parents might find something on their computers. Unfortunately while travis was having a shower his dad looked at some history on the cellphone and was quite shocked to find his son was gay. This was confirmed when dad found a note in Travis' wallet saying, "I love you".They contacted Connors parents who they knew. The result was no more sleepovers and Travis had to go to a psychologist to be cured.
Undaunted, the boys met secretly using Grandpa's condo to consummate their friendship. This was fine till the summer when grandpa returned from Florida.
They are still together and trying to make a baby. lol
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:34 pm

awww. & this is true?
Back to top Go down
priap

priap

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:22 pm

dare de-vil wrote:
awww. & this is true?
Absolutely true. Even better I helped write the true scenario as Travis confided in me and asked me what to do. At first due to the age situation I told him to take a cold shower. This proved to be inadequate. Anyway we spoke at great lengths on IM as the saga unfolded. I remain the head of the steering committee should I be asked for assistance.
Now aren't you sorry you live in MA and not Minneapolis Twisted Evil
BTW winters aren't as cold in Canada as some places. Depends who you spoon with Razz
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:21 pm

that's so awesome!!!! and guess what it has some real life drama in it!!!! omg!!! can you please wish them luck for me????
Back to top Go down
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:03 pm

Somebody should write a story about them
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:47 pm

ooooooh, that could be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:30 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
priap

priap

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:50 pm

Whaddaya want me to call it? Conner & Travis. lol
I can't really cos im not in contact much anymore. The way it works is when everything is going well I don't hear anything. So thats where things are at now. Plus I suck at writing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Discussion
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next