kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Discussion

Go down 
+18
Erick
TheCptNemo
chris55
Dannyboi
Mr. Mike
nicks18
jd
Ecii
orion91
No Answer
xxdarrynashleyxx
priap
Staile
Zack
Sabazius
painservedcold
ems
Kell
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kell
Admin
Kell

Free Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:53 pm

oh. well thats ok then i guess. i mean u r rite in that sense. u cant rly make a story (thats based off sumthin true) if u dont hav much info. thats y like the fiction stuffs
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:21 am

agreed w/ kell. do it properly or dont do it at all.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:57 pm

Back to top Go down
xxdarrynashleyxx

xxdarrynashleyxx

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:39 am

dare de-vil wrote:
oh my god, the weather over here has bin so bad lately its ridiculous! i havnt seen like, actual sun in like 4 days. god!

haha yeah...I know what you mean. New England weather really sucks. Lol.
its always changeing, and they change it by they minute. Lol....
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xxdarrynashleyxx
xxdarrynashleyxx

xxdarrynashleyxx

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:51 am

priap wrote:
Hey Dare de-vil, I joined this board cos I like your writing. Also I have some friends in HS. Their names? Travis and Connor and they are a couple sunny

well i know that everyone has said something along the lines of this...but it think its totally awesome, ironic, cute....amongest other things. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xxdarrynashleyxx
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:10 pm

Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:31 pm

Thanks for the post on the brainy people of the Jaywalk HOF. That was hilarious. I was laughing sooo hard. Thanks again. Laughing And you say she's gay? Wow, I would love it if Zach would have been, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:39 pm

zach from the jaywalk thing? yeah i guess it wuda bin nice. 2 old 4 me, but yeah. lol. is ne1 else on winter vacation?
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:39 am

almost done my winter vacation actually.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:56 am

i think i start skool again a week from 2day. er, idk actually. i know i start on the 8th. so nvm. lol
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:16 pm

Ok, so I'm not sure if this is something that should be placed on here, but thought I'd say it neways. Heck, some1 could use it for a storyline, haha. Neways, last night I went had a blind date set up by a friend. Nice guy, or so I thought at first. Anywho, he showed up at my house around 10 & we had plans just to grab a bite to eat together. He was driving a Durango that had bungy-straps holding the passenger door closed, but that didn't really bother me. I'm not really a material person. As usual, I invited him inside to meet my parents before we left. He was so into my house, that he really didn't want to leave then. After giving him a short tour, I finally convinced him that we needed to go. We decided to take my car instead being he was salivating over it once he saw it in the garage. I guess he likes sports car (Crossfire GTX). So we went to a nice little resturant in BG. He originally said he was going to pay for the whole thing. But after he ordered all the expensive items he could, he found out that he forgot his wallet. No prob. Then we went back to my place to end the date, and he followed me inside saying he needed to use the bathroom, as I did too. I went & used my in my room, while I thought he would have used the one I showed him in the hallway. But when I came out of mine, like 15 seconds later, he was in my bedroom with his pants off saying he spilled water on them after washing his hands. I thought it was odd, but said I would throw his into the dry real quick. When I returned, he had made himself comfy on my couch in my room & was watching tv. At that time, I figured that I would reinterrate that I don't go excessive on the first date as I had said many times throughout. That I am a simple person that likes to get to know some1 first. When I returned with his pants all nice & dry, I found him in my bed. Oh, and throughout the entire night, all he talked about was how he really was looking to start a relationship & how he really liked all the nice things that I had & that he could really get use to spend time over here, and with me. Well, at that point, I was getting real PO'd & finally after about an hour of asking him to leave, he finally got the hints.

I guess, my point is to ask everyone, is that what is out there? Is that all that people are looking for is some1 to mooch off of? I know that the stories that we read are fiction, but are there ne relationships that do follow close enough to what we read or write? Again, sorry for the boring post. And if nething, maybe us commenting on our real situations could help with the writers to use in their stories. Just venting I guess, thanks.

And Kell, if you feel that this needs deleted, let me know or just delete it then, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:52 pm

sam, seriosuly, u can post as much as u want. but the longer the post, the more fun i get 2 make fun of it. lol. longer posts=more fun 4 me t'make fun of it (or u). lol. so keep em comin

i think that guy was just trying 2 get into yer pants, & not in the oops-i-think-i-spilled-sumthin-on-my-pants-so-can-i-borrow-a-pair-of-yours-to-wear-? kinda way. he sounds nice, kinda like pedofiles do. & yet look at them.
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:59 pm

Oh ok, I'll remember that in the future on long posts, hahaha. But then I'm kinda crazy like that neway. I like when ppl make fun of me cuz it at least shows their having fun too. Just as long as I know that it's all in fun. As for the pedofile in relation to me cuz yeah, I know. I assumed the same. Sadly, he was only a year older than me. But still those type of guys come in all age groups, lol. Oh well though, we learn from our mistakes. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:39 pm

yup, i agree.

just curious, how many ppl here can drive?
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:53 am

ooohhh, that was ssssoooo..............idk!!! and im telling you beware, you might think that it is fun to be bugged by kell but it AINT!!! anyways about your guy. when i read it i was like 'he sooo wants to get inside you!!!' but may be not. that's something that i dont like in blind dates. sometimes the other person already has plans for the night or whatever, but my point is what we read is in a somewhat ideal world, where everything doesnt go BADLY wrong. i dunno whether we should have more materail that relates to situations like this because we (at least i do) read for enjoyment. and thinngs like this turn me off
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:14 am

In response to the driving question, I do. Or at least that's what the State of Ohio says. Of course, with the number of speeding tix that I have got over the last few years may say something different. bounce
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:43 pm

rich boi!!!! you have your drivers license and you have a car which is a freaking SPORTS car!!! even my father cant afford a car like that!!!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:27 pm

ems wrote:
and im telling you beware, you might think that it is fun to be bugged by kell but it AINT!!!

i didnt say itd be fun 4 him, i sed itd be fun 4 me. lol

having a license & having a sports dusnt necessarily make u rich. cud mean yer wealthy, but not xactly rich.
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Not sure if that was a "pick on me" comment, but no, I'm def not rich. My parents may be both needle pricking workaholic Surgeons who are never around for their family , yes. But I'm not the one making the $$, they are. And I do have to work for things that I want or have. I guess I just assumed that everyone here on the site with the age posted over 16 had their licenses. I apologize for assuming. I know what it makes me to be (A-S-S-ume), haha.

And sorry Ephraim if I might have po'd you or annoyed you in neway. Didn't mean too if I did. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 5:58 am

po'd???
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:42 am

"PO'd = Pissed-off". I try not to swear online. I just use initials. Sorry for this one.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:08 pm

oooohhh.... anyways i rarely get pissed but i get kinda bugged alot, apparently also in cyber space!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:47 pm

Well Ephraim, I'm def sorry if I bugged you then. Unforunately, I'm the kind of person that gets freaked out when some1 seems or even says they are po'd or bugged at me. I mean, I'll explain myself, but will back off if it seems to just irriate the person even more. I'm kinda freaky that way, haha. Actually, I'm more paranoid probably!
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:51 pm

haha it k dude, i get bugged so much (at home and school) that ive gotten used to almost everything that might come my way, lol.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:59 am

happy b'day trev!!!! hope you enjoy your last year as a teenager!!!! lol! lol! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Discussion
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next