kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Corey and Evan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Staile

Corey and Evan Empty
PostSubject: Corey and Evan   Corey and Evan Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 11:31 pm

Chapter One:

Sunday:

“Why does life always have to be like this? It certainly wasn’t the first time I contemplated simply shifting my weight forwards causing me to tumble down the stairs to my death. Of course it’d be just as easy to grab a knife from the kitchen and stab myself with it – maybe I’d only just have to fall on it. Mom left the house once again. This time it was because I told her how I’m gay. Do you have a problem with it? Didn’t think so.

Where she went was easy enough to guess. More now than ever she was going out to drink and wouldn’t return until the next day. Not much of a surprise really, as far as I can
tell she’s been a drunk for years. There was one important question which I need to answer: am I the only one?

I don’t know any other gays. Seems as if there just aren’t any out there. Yeah, tell me there’s plenty all you want, I don’t see a reason to believe you though. If there was someone I could be with I know things would be much better. “

Corey studied the journal entry he’d written long before. How things had improved drastically since that day so long ago, he mused to himself. At least he knew there was another gay kid in his year – a certain Evan Hayes. Evan was fairly shy or so it seemed. Apparently he’d taken quite a bit of flak for being gay at his old school and in result got transferred to Corey’s school. Naturally Corey was big-time crushing on Evan.

“If only I could have him…” breathed Corey as he sat in his computer chair, now glancing out the window. The cold November skies were bleak. A definite lack of color in the landscape. Slowly the sun set, the sight Corey awaited. He had always enjoyed watching the day end.

Monday:

It felt like he hadn’t slept in the least. Corey jerked upright in bed and reached over, slamming the top of his alarm clock in a failed attempt to shut off the harsh tone. He pressed the button in a much lighter fashion - and it thankfully shut off. Then he was able to get up and flick the light of his closet, the bluish florescent hue spilling into the entire room, and leaving an eerie glow on Corey’s face. Corey quickly threw on some clothes for school and run out of his room, though the hallway, down the stairs and to the kitchen.

“Shit. 7:30?” There was no time for breakfast. So instead of eating, Corey just decided to grab his jacket and drive to school.

Kids flourish in the less-than decorated halls of Marion-Franklin High School. The cost of living in the area and the inflated gas prices caused the school levy not to pass. This meant that the school would of course cut practically every enjoyable activity and not change a damn thing in the Administration side (in fact, the superintendent would be getting a bonus twice as large as the previous year, in addition to a 5% raise.)

Per usual, Corey walked with his head down to homeroom. He wasn’t exactly the most popular kid, though not really hated either. The school in general was fairly liberal so Corey didn’t mind being openly gay anymore. Homeroom was with Mr. Saarie this year – a new teacher who’d been almost too laid-back (even for the students) as a substitute but practically ruled with an iron fist now that he’d become a full-time teacher. This stricter personality caused Mr. Saarie’s approval rating to drop, and it unfortunately seemed as if he ruled even harsher because of it. Not to mention how being a tenth grade Language Arts teacher doesn’t really improve your coolness factor.

Similar to the rest of the school, Mr. Saarie’s classroom was quite bland. Plain blue carpet covered the floor, and not much adorned the cream-painted brick walls other than a “Knowledge is Power!” poster, the chalk board, and an empty cork board behind Mr. Saarie’s desk where there would usually be photos of his family. The desks were lined in a horseshoe or “U” shaped configuration – each the identical right-handed school desk that had been used for roughly forty years previous.

Corey took the seat farthest away from Mr. Saarie, towards the upper-left section of the “U” (the teacher’s desk was located in the corner by the right curved part of the “U”.) As always, Mr. Saarie had his nose buried in some boring book, this time it was “The Jungle” by Upton Sinclair. Corey didn’t pay much attention this though. He couldn’t wait until sixth period Lunch, and finally seventh period Math where he’d see Evan.

Math with Mrs. McAllister would be the worst class, other than the fact that Corey happened to share it with Evan. He desperately hoped that as the quarter end was soon, that he’d get more classes with Evan.

“You’ll all find today’s lesson on the board…we’re reading pages 1-20 in Fermat’s Enigma. Then get with a partner and discuss the material.”

For once Mrs. McAllister actually didn’t give some long winded lecture about the lesson plan. Corey was ecstatic though over the fact that he would be able to pick Evan as his partner to “discuss the material” with. Just like he expected, the reading was boring and didn’t even teach anything about math. But then the time came for everyone to pick their partners.

“Evan? Partners?” said Corey, only to receive a simple nod from Evan. Everyone moved around the room and Evan took a seat next to Corey.

This was one of the few times Corey had seen him up close, and he noticed more detail in the boy’s face than he ever had before. Evan’s greenish blue mixed eyes were weaker than ever, and bags under his eyes were prominent; Corey knew something had to be wrong. He noticed Evan’s skin had a sickly pale tint to it. They went on to discuss the book like planned, and Corey chickened out from asking Evan to go see a movie with him on Friday. Another day, I will…he thought. Another day...

Friday:

Never had Corey ever asked someone out. Girls had always been the ones asking him out before he revealed how he was actually gay. This was definitely crunch time. Friday had almost passed by, and Corey found himself in seventh period again. He promised himself that today would be different, and even convinced himself to sit directly next to Evan. Mrs. McAllister droned on at the front of the class, while writing a bunch of useless math on the overhead projector.

“Listen everyone. Remember that the formula for an arithmetic sequence is always ‘A sub N equals A sub one multiplied by…” Her voice seemed to fade out as Evan actually stroke up a conversation with Corey.

“She’s real exciting, isn’t she?” he asked, with a sarcastically quizzical face. Corey remembered the vital question he had to ask Evan.

“Right. Oh Evan, I wanted to ask you something.”

“Yeah?”

“Would you want to go see a movie tonight?” Corey broke eye contact as he asked this. He couldn’t handle a rejection like that.

“A movie, tonight? Sure! I’ve got no plans…well then again, I don’t ever really have any. Did you, uh..., have one in mind or something?”

Corey didn’t exactly have a particularly movie in mind, and was so over-joyed from the fact that Evan wanted to go with him that he didn’t care what movie they were going to see. All Corey had to do now was tank eighth period American History and ninth period Environmental Science. His American History class was his favorite class, other than the fact of course that he didn’t share it with Evan. Environmental Science was his least favorite class though, by far.

Both Evan and Corey had decided to meet at 8pm on the corner of the Movies 12 Theater in front of the small Starbucks Coffee there. It was still cold and dreary outside, the asphalt parking lot covered in rain puddles formed by the recent combinations of rain and snowfall. No sight of Evan yet, and it was already ten minutes past – Corey was getting somewhat anxious.

A green compact car pulled into a parking space not far from where Corey was standing. Evan opened the passenger door and climbed out, looking cute wearing a grey Ohio State Buckeyes hoodie and some naturally wore and torn blue-jeans. Despite the heavy hoodie Evan was shivering, to the point that Corey just wanted to hold him close to warm him.

“Hey!” said Evan as he approached Corey. His cheeks were reddish and his breath swirled in the air before him. “I’m freezing my ass off! Can’t we..er.. go inside or something?”

Inside they went together, and headed of course for the ticket booth. Each came to the consensus that Quantum of Solace was a decent choice. Evan followed Corey to the ticket collector (who as always, wasn’t even there.)

“It’s almost a waste, always paying for these tickets…” Corey muttered under his breath. And it was certainly true.

They turned the corner right and then left into the actual showing room. After finding two seats near the middle, Corey asked Evan if a large popcorn for the two of them would work – and then proceeded to go get the food while Evan stayed in his seat. It only took Corey a moment and he was back before the previews were over. Neither said much during the film, and when it ended they still didn’t say much. Evan tossed the large empty popcorn bag into the trashcan and Corey followed him out the door.

It was dark now, but the gloomy weather continued.

“Will the clouds ever clear?”

“I think so,” said Evan extremely quietly, “it’s too yucky out.”

“Yeah…” Corey listened to the patter of the rain on the building’s metal roof, combined with the sound of the rain splattering into the ground and onto his windbreaker. He looked at Evan. Evan’s hoodie was just turning darker as it collected rain. Then he broke the silence.

“Corey…I don’t know why, but I’ve felt the entire time as if something’s been telling me I need to do this…” he paced around in a quick circle and got really close to Corey. Both sort of leaned together to share their first kiss with each other. Time seemed to stop, the raindrops frozen in mid-air and the traffic on the main road unmoving.

It went by too quicky. The kiss broke but Evan stayed really close to Corey, his breath breaking around Corey’s face. Both of them had a more dreamy look, Evan’s eyes no longer looked as weak as they had a couple days before. A couple raindrops hit Evan right in the face, but Corey quickly took his thumb and wiped the drops off Evan’s cheek.

Neither one of them had anything to say. The green car pulled into the same parking space and Evan went to go get in it.

“See you on Monday?” he asked, as he looked back at Corey.

“Most definitely!” is all Corey could manage to shout back. Just as quickly as the kiss, Evan had gotten in the car and left. Corey walked out to his own car and got in. He couldn’t stop thinking about Evan the entire weekend, and didn't want to stop thinking about him either.

----------
What did you think? Comment about the story in this thread: https://kbboys.darkbb.com/other-stories-f4/corey-and-evan-discussion-t35.htm
Back to top Go down
Staile

Corey and Evan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Evan   Corey and Evan Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:47 am

Chapter Two:

Tuesday:

School was certainly a drag. Everyone in the third period Government class was busy chattering as Mr. Elliott was fiddling with the SMART Board. With a simple click of the mouse music rang through the classroom – it was L'Internationale. Everyone grew quiet. Mr. Elliott was already doing a special march around the room: this was the communist anthem. As expected, Mr. Elliott included the salute by raising his fist in the air.

Even while this was all going on, something caught Corey’s eye. He glanced left and saw a kid looking at him, who quickly looked away as soon as he realized Corey had noticed him staring. Corey recognized him as one of those emo-type kids (and as such decided to stay away from the kid). One thought couldn’t leave Corey’s mind though – why was some random person staring at him? As long as he could remember, no one had ever really shown any signs of liking him.

Mr. Elliott returned to his desk at the music faded away. He laughed-

“Anyone want the music? Got plenty from the ‘roaring twenties’ too… Just bring me your iPod.” Not surprisingly, no one was very interested in getting the music other than the usual teacher’s pet. Corey sighed, waiting for lunch; and despite it being only three periods away it felt as if it would never come.

“Hey Evan!” it was math class with Mrs. McAllister again. “Do you want to meet somewhere afterschool tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow? Yeah, sure. Where?”

“I was thinking of this place down the street. Do you know the little music café off of Powell? It’s called ‘The Scarlet and Grey’.”

“Hm. I know where it’s at. See you there at four?”

“Perfect. Four ‘o clock it is.” Corey had tons of work to do so he went out in the hall to study and left Evan to listen to the day's lesson on business modeling.

Wednesday:

On the corner of Powell and Olentangy was the small café. Evan sat at the back of the room, where he had a clear view of the entrance as well as the music group on stage. He didn’t know what genre they were considered, but decided he didn’t like it so much – their combination of piano and harp playing made him sleepy despite it was still mid-afternoon.

He hadn’t been able to meet with Corey and two weeks had already passed since they went to the movie theater together. The front door opened and there stood Corey, he waved to Evan and then proceeded to fight his way through the crowd of people to get to the back of the room. Corey sat down and avoided eye contact with Evan. He looked down and then looked up to his left towards the stage, at the band. Evan began to get worried – it always seemed like Corey started their conversations, and now he wasn’t saying anything.

“Corey?”

“Hm?”

“Are you ok dude? You still got gloves on.”

“Well I didn’t exactly plan on staying inside.”

“Uh, what?”

“Follow me outside silly!”

Christmas seemed so close now, even though it was barely Thanksgiving yet. There wasn’t any snow; and had there been any, the strong bursts of wind would have caused something near to a whiteout. While neither of them knew, they both were thinking about whether or not they’d become boyfriends now. It seemed as if they were on a definite course to that sort of relationship.

“Ok, so since I wasn’t sure when I’d next see you…” Corey trailed off as he unlocked the trunk of his car, “I don’t believe in giving presents at a certain time of year. I think it’s more logical to give someone stuff throughout the year. You, er, never know if something might happen to them.” With this he grabbed a cardboard box from the trunk and handed it to Evan. He instructed Evan to get in the car with him.

Corey didn’t exactly have anything planned out, but he knew he wanted to see Evan’s reaction to his present. To keep them warm he started the car and turned the heat on, and then he looked at Evan. Evan’s face was just slightly silhouetted partially by the bright landscape outside but also as a result of the foggy window. Without even realizing they both ended up holding hands.

“You gonna open it or what?”

“Oh right. Sorry.” Evan ripped the top of the box off, and tons of little Styrofoam beads went everywhere. Pink beads were scattered about the floor and the passenger seat of the car where Evan sat.

“My god Evan, you better clean that up…” Corey said it in a sarcastic tone, and they laughed it off. Things got serious again and Evan sifted through the contents of the box.

“There’s nothing in here?” He looked up from the box to find Corey in his face.

“I know!” They kissed. Evan’s hand just went limp in the empty box, his other arm in the air he put on Corey’s thigh. Corey had moved and one of his legs was on the floor directly next to Evan’s, over the console between the seats. Their second kiss was certainly more meaningful than the first. It was a kiss which transported them into a zone which neither of them had ever explored before, as if the boys were just like the European imperialists of Africa and China.

Evan broke the kiss, reluctant as he was to do so – but there was an urgent question to be answered. “Does this make us…boyfriends?”

“I say so!” Corey glanced into the eyes of his boyfriend, the eyes which had so much depth to them that he felt like he was thrown into some terrestrial ocean from way past Jupiter, eyes that seen gruesome acts which were unknown to Corey, the eyes that draw you in and make you feel as if somehow you know this person who you’ve never met better than your best friend – eyes that truly engross the human spirit and swallow its entirety until there is nothing left, and to an extent just to regurgitate it all and provide a warmth and tranquility, a form of protection if you will, thereby revealing the vast abyss of knowledge yet to even be touched upon by humanity. These were the eyes of someone who loved, hated, and feared; these were the eyes of Evan Hayes.

“Wow, I am lucky to even just know someone like you Evan. When I’m around you… I really have this feeling as if-“

CRACK. “Fags!” someone shouted from outside of the car.

“Shit! Did someone see us or something?” Corey tried glancing out the window but couldn’t see anything. “At least it was only a snowball…Maybe we should get going though. I’ll drive you home, is that ok?” Corey drove Evan home, and they both silently wondered why people had to be so immature and ignorant - especially to the point where they were blinded and unable to realize that love is love, regardless of anything else.

----------
What did you all think? I know this one is shorter. But that’s because chapter 3 is coming a lot sooner!
Comment about the story in this thread: https://kbboys.darkbb.com/other-stories-f4/corey-and-evan-discussion-t35.htm
Back to top Go down
Staile

Corey and Evan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Evan   Corey and Evan Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:14 pm

Chapter Three:

Evan woke up. Another year was over. Last night was one of the most exciting New Year’s Eve parties he’d ever attended. In the cold, Evan rushed to a nearby friend’s house to just chill – but he found himself immersed into what the guests (including Evan) would consider as the memorable party of 2008. Something didn’t feel right. Evan was lying on the floor, still staring at the ceiling, he hadn’t looked around at all. That’s when he noticed the streamers everywhere… and what’s this?

“Umm. What the fuck?” he muttered.

Someone had covered him up. Now it became apparent he must have passed out at the party. Evan’s head hurt, but he turned sideways to discover he wasn’t the only one who must’ve passed out.

This New Year’s Eve was shit. I tried calling Evan last night and he wouldn’t pick up, and he still isn’t answering his cell. If he had called and told me he couldn’t make it, then that would have been fine. Did he forget that he was supposed to come to my house or something? Maybe something bad has happened to him…Oh fuck it. He hasn’t shown me any consideration lately.

Back in November we seemed to love each other. I keep asking myself what happened, but there’s no explanation. We only fucked once though. Maybe he never really loved me in the first place. Hah, if things could go back to how they were then. I only wish. You want to know about it. Don’t you? There’s not much to tell.
Sex isn’t what it’s made out to be. Evan’s parents weren’t home (they never are) and he was really horny. He sat down on the edge of his bed and asked if I minded if he jacked off, and I said “Why would you need to do that?” Evan didn’t get it at first, until I got down on my knees in front of him and unzipped his pants.

Of course, we hadn’t done anything until the point, other than furiously make out. His eyes told how genuinely shocked he was (I was shocked too!). I pulled down his jeans and boxers, revealing his cock to me for the first time. Then BAM – reality check! I didn’t know exactly what to do, and I certainly had never seen another guy exposed this closely before. But I wanted to make Evan happy, so I just stuck it in my mouth and treated it like a large popsicle. He didn’t make any interesting noises or anything though. Licking the head made him jump, and I laughed. Apparently that worked, because after a couple minutes playing with the tip of his cock Evan squirmed and quickly told me to stop. I pulled off and looked at it, confused as to whether the wetness of it was saliva or precum, as I knew he hadn’t came yet.

“Get up and turn around.” Evan instructed me.

I turned around and he told me to lie on my back on the bed. Something told me what was coming – was he actually going to fuck me? For some reason, he turned around and opened a drawer. Evan got a condom out and slid it on.

“Don’t want to take any chances…” he trailed off, “I’m probably clean, but just in case, I don’t want to give something to you.”

Evan got himself lined up with my hole, ready to push in for the first time. While I had fingered myself before…well, this was something completely different. Let’s say Evan certainly was a big larger than my finger. He pushed slowly, explaining how he didn’t want to hurt me. It made me love him that much more. Even while being extremely horny, Evan didn’t let that blind him.

It took longer than we had expected. After a while his pubes were tickling my ass, and we decided I was ready. I felt closer to him than I ever had before. This was the closest we could physically get, him inside me. Evan started to slide in and out slowly, grunting while he held my legs and tried to keep me comfortable. He didn’t last very long.

“Ehhh I’m going to cum fast.”

I didn’t blame him.

“Corey, you’re just so tight, I can’t believe it.”

He slid out a final time and ripped the condom off. Evan jacked himself off like mad over me, and I heard him whisper “fuck” as he came over my stomach and then he rolled onto the bed next to me.

“I-I-I love you Corey.”

Evan said as he regained his breath, and I knew how tired that must have made him. It only took a couple minutes until he reached over and grabbed my cock. Heh, it certainly didn’t take long for him to get my cum mixed in with his on my stomach.

And that was it.

Not a sound was heard in the house. Evan still lay on the floor, stunned to see that the person
next to him wasn't just someone he disliked - but a girl. Though she wasn't just any girl. The
memories came back to him.

Selina had been his girlfriend a while back. Evan broke up with her by coming out to her. Let's
just say she didn't take it well and things weren't really the same after that. He didn't want
to hurt her, but there wasn't much he could do about it.

But why would Evan fall asleep at a party and be covered up by someone with his enemy ex-
girlfriend? He went ahead and stood up, his head pounding from a hangover, and something terrible
dawned on him.

He was naked. And so was Selina. This began to get really odd. Evan glanced around the room at
other people passed out on the floor and on the couch.

It was a small place, one of those duplex homes. The room was rectangular; and the door was right
in front of Evan, while the TV and entertainment centre was to the right of the door. On the wall
to Evan's right was a couch, infront of it a coffee table, and then where he was laying on the
floor in the pathway from the entrance to back to the kitchen behind him. Behind him on his left
sat an armchair and then the stairs leading upstairs. Directly behind him was the arched doorway
leading into the kitchen.

Evan didn't exactly know the place well, this was one of the few times he'd ever been inside. He
walked around, not embarrased of his nakedness, and tried to remember what actually happened the
previous night, but nothing came.

What was he going to tell Corey?

Chapter Resources:

Map of Evan's friend's house.
/\ indicates a door, [ ] indicates an open doorway, = indicates a window, - and | indicate walls.

Code:
FRONT
|-=-/\---------|
|              |
|              |
|              |
| living room  |
|              |
|              |
|              |
|       stairs |
|              |
|[      ]------|
|              |
|       kitchen|
|              |
|dinner        |
|table         |
|---------\/---|
BACK

----------
What did you all think? This was a REALLY short chapter. Please accept my apology. But don’t worry, because I want to get back into writing this. And I don’t feel guilty because despite it being short, a lot happened, right?
Comment about the story in this thread: https://kbboys.darkbb.com/other-stories-f4/corey-and-evan-discussion-t35.htm
Back to top Go down
Staile

Corey and Evan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Evan   Corey and Evan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:55 am

Here's the first part of the next chapter. It's not very good...but I'll get the other part of it posted here late tonight/early tomorrow.

Chapter Four:

Evan knew he and Corey already seemed to be going their own ways. But he truly didn’t want it to end so soon. Whether or not you believe that young love is possible, Evan felt that there really was a better connection between himself and Corey, and he wanted to explore it further. This wouldn’t only be journey for the two to find themselves, but a journey through the cruel world. All of that would have to wait: before going any father, Evan would have to talk to Corey. There was no alternative.

Searching around the room to find his clothes was a difficult task among the furniture, passed out party-goers, half-filled drink cans and all the other celebration debris. He finally managed to retrieve his boxers and pants but couldn’t find his shirt, though we was able to pull his sneakers from the tangled mess of shoes near the front door and decided to leave without a shirt.

Light streamed in from the outside as he slowly creaked open the door, trying to avoid any kind of shrill squeak or noise that might arouse the others from their drunken slumbers. Pulling the door shut, Evan dashed out, through the grass lawn towards his own home and paused only to struggle with getting his house key out of his front pants pocket and to slide off his shoes, so as to make less noise indoors.

Discreetly, Evan tiptoed around the spaces of floor which he knew were weak and would give away his position. Sliding along one wall in the entryway, he couldn’t help but glance at the family portrait on the opposite wall, his siblings and parents smiled back at him, captured within the photograph – a time that wouldn’t reoccur. Since the divorce of his parents when Evan was age fourteen, things wouldn’t be exactly the same. Evan wasn’t paying attention to his surroundings and bumped into the small table in the entrance-way.

“FUCK” escaped his lips. And he was probably fucked now. And he heard from the other room a hissing kind of sound.

“What IS that?” he thought, leaning around the corner to spot his father sleeping upright in a reclining chair. “Oh…” Stubbing his toe on the entrance-way table hadn’t woken his father up, the older man was still snoring after having fallen asleep the night before.

Rather than call Corey now, Evan reckoned that waiting until a more appropriate time to talk about their personal lives would be better. Just after ten o’clock sounded nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Corey and Evan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corey and Evan   Corey and Evan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corey and Evan
Page 1 of 1