kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Youtube Videos

Go down 
+17
codypaul214
crazzycat
TheCptNemo
Sabazius
Dannyboi
nicks18
chris55
Mr. Mike
painservedcold
jd
Ecii
heybitch
xxdarrynashleyxx
Staile
No Answer
ems
Kell
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
ems

ems

Youtube Videos - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:25 am

this is damn hilarious!!

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Ok, how did you embed a video? I've been wanting to do that but thought it wasn't possible in this forum. Some forums have an HTML option -- is this one counter intuitive, like you have to check the "disable BBCode in this post" button and then paste in the imbed code?? Or does it just take the code direct? or what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawpaint.com
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:07 pm

i kinda got lost in all the computer technicality. i copied the embeding URL from YT, selected the size of the fram and types "[youtube]<URL here>[/youtube]" and posted it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:37 pm

ems wrote:
i kinda got lost in all the computer technicality. i copied the embeding URL from YT, selected the size of the fram and types "[youtube]<URL here>[/youtube]" and posted it.

AH HA! It is the [ youtube ] BBCode I didn't know about. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:44 am

Ok, not sure if this will work, but I'm gonna try Ephraim's recommendation. Anyways, Tyler & I found this guys a few weeks ago, and I think they are so cute & awesome, especially Alex. Smile Anyways, if for some reason I screw this up, I'll just fix it & post the link then. If the vid actually shows, the Ephraim is a genius, haha. And still is even if I mess it up & post the link. Luvs E. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:47 am

OMG, EPHRAIM YOU ARE A GENIUS. IT FREAKIN WORK, HAHAHA. YAAAAAY! Anyways, I know some of you guys are sitting here reading this thinking wtf Sammy, it's not hard. And yes, you're probably right. But when you're like me & not too intelligent on the computer stuff with the exception of a few things, well it just feels great when something goes right without screwing it up. Either way, thanks again Ephraim.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Staile

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:04 pm

Watching the clock in the background is interesting. It doesn't change 'sporadically'...therefore revealing a lot about their production. (I have too much time, don't I?) Clocks are ALWAYS bad things to have on film for the consistency reasons. Anyway, what I find most curious is that the 'main video' that continues for the song was recorded at 6:30pm and those cut-ins were either recorded at 12:00 or at 6:00..which is odd.

Here's my idea: it changes at 2:12 in the video, to being in front of the door. These scenes were recorded first, and for whatever reason they cut out the beginning (I doubt they started recording a minute into the song.) The clock is probably reading 6:45. Let me note that 2:12 is one of those cut-ins, and that after that it goes to the video that was recorded just after 6:10. Long story short, I'm thinking they recorded doing things to the music going through the whole song several times, and then spliced all of the best parts together and took out parts they messed up.

I was going to do a more detailed analysis through the video but I'm too lazy to do that.
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:11 pm

OMG hun, ya definitely too much time on analyzing, haha. Anyways, if you look through several of their other vids, you'll find the "Bloopers Reel" of Bestfriends. It will show you how many outtakes the did. It's really funny too. Amnyways, glad you liked it for the most part. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Ok, here's another vid from these sexy guys. And of course, Alex is oh so sexier in this one too, lol. And I think Roi likes the bra thingy. This is so much a vid that Tyler & I will have to make in the future. One cuz Tyler has the sexy body like Alex, and me, well I can seriously be really silly like Roi (although I'm not to fond of womans clothes, lmao). Anyways, here ya go. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Another one of them freakin jumping around like jellybeans, haha. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:33 pm

Ok, here are the simple intructions if any of you want to dance like they do, haha. Enjoy (this should be the last one too).

Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:38 pm

ok ok, here are the last 2 vids. I like the "Bumble Bee" vid cuz of the music, and the next one called "You Smell Good" is the latest or most recent vid posted by them. Hope you like them too. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:05 am

Staile wrote:
Watching the clock in the background is interesting. It doesn't change 'sporadically'...therefore revealing a lot about their production. (I have too much time, don't I?)

definitely too much time!! lol. thank you sammy for the he compliments... actually woody had posted how to do it and i just tried it for the first time and it worked for me too:P. so thank you Ecii for making me look smart!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Staile wrote:
Watching the clock in the background is interesting. It doesn't change 'sporadically'...therefore revealing a lot about their production. (I have too much time, don't I?) Clocks are ALWAYS bad things to have on film for the consistency reasons. Anyway, what I find most curious is that the 'main video' that continues for the song was recorded at 6:30pm and those cut-ins were either recorded at 12:00 or at 6:00..which is odd. ...

You and I are a lot alike, Staile. I noted the same thing.

Most scenes in movies aren't 'one off' but shot many times and the edited together. Some "action" scenes do have to be 'one off' but shot from many different angles that then get edited together. I've only done a little bit of video editing with my friend Mike (we call him "little mike" to differentiate him from me) who is a professional videographer and editor.

This is one of our productions:

[youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HN9sZaqfYM
[/youtube]

First off, that is NOT a computer generated animation. It is a 'one off' recording of a reiterating video signal being manipulated by camera angle and focal length. This technique is called "video feedback looping" and anyone can do it at home -- although the results you get will depend upon the equipment you're using. Originally this was edited (mostly to eliminate the monitor frame) together with a Nine Inch Nails song entitled "Another Version of the Truth." However, NIN (or someone) got on our case about using their music and Mike re-compiled it with a different song (but didn't change the it in the credits). I'm not sure where this music came from.

OK, WHY IS THIS NOT WORKING? WHAT AM I DOING WRONG??

Last edited by painter on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:30 pm

You are to copy & paste the URL, not the Embedded lines. It should work there after when you do that. Hope taht helps Mike.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:50 pm

irishboi69 wrote:
You are to copy & paste the URL, not the Embedded lines. It should work there after when you do that. Hope taht helps Mike.

still no worky for me
Back to top Go down
Staile

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:14 am

You put only the 9HN9sZaqfYM inside.

Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:34 am

Ok, first, definitely a nice relaxing vid to watch, especially if you're stressed out or something. Nothing super crazy or anything. Actually sounds like that intrument that I was talking about regarding what Chris plays. Hmm, gonna have to ask him later. And second, OMG! What time were you up today on your first day of school. Geez early bird. My butt was still sleeping at that time. But then I didn't go to bed until our usual time anyways (like 2am).

Ok, again, nice vid. TTYL. And talk to the rest of you guys later too. Hope all is going well for everyone. First day back to school here. Sad But so far so good. Smile.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:55 am

Thanks Staile! And thanks for the complements, Sam. First day of school, ACK! If there is one thing I don't miss about being a kid/young person, it is school. Hope all goes well for both of you.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Ok, let me see if I get this right . . .

[youtube]
frGvDgCyua0
[/youtube]

EDIT: Still not working for me! Am I just S T U P I D or something??

Here's what I'm trying to post: Wiliam Spencer's crazy skate board tricks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frGvDgCyua0 • everything after the = is what I put in (and that is NOT called a URL, btw).
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:30 am

ok Mike. When you open up the vid, on the right side of the page just under the Author of the vid where you can "subscribe" to the profile, there are 2 links. The URL link & the Embeded link. Copy & paste the URL link & place the [youtube] before & the [/youtube] after the pasted link. It should work for you then. But if not, I have posted the vid for everyone to view below in this post.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:46 am

irishboi69 wrote:
ok Mike. When you open up the vid, on the right side of the page just under the Author of the vid where you can "subscribe" to the profile, there are 2 links. The URL link & the Embeded link. Copy & paste the URL link & place the [youtube] before & the [/youtube] after the pasted link. It should work for you then. But if not, I have posted the vid for everyone to view below in this post.

Ok, thanks again, Sam. I'm going to try it one more time with one of my all time favorite you tube vids:

EDIT: Ok, that worked. But I learned that you can't break it up. It has to be all one line of text string. It can't be like this
[youtube]
url here
[/youtube]

So that was one of my earlier mistakes.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:35 am

ok that was one weird video!! those guy can seriously jump!!
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:54 am

vice president diddy

LOL
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: NUMB   Youtube Videos - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:06 am

"Numb"

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you

[Chorus]
I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

[Chorus]
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

[Chorus]