kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Youtube Videos

Go down 
+17
codypaul214
crazzycat
TheCptNemo
Sabazius
Dannyboi
nicks18
chris55
Mr. Mike
painservedcold
jd
Ecii
heybitch
xxdarrynashleyxx
Staile
No Answer
ems
Kell
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
painservedcold

Youtube Videos - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:50 am

One of my favourite songs, thanks for putting it up Mike
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:19 am

no offence Mike but i simply cant imagine you singing Numb or even something relatively soft of Linkin Park like leave out the rest or something... Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:29 pm

painservedcold wrote:
One of my favourite songs, thanks for putting it up Mike

Cool, you're welcome. It's one of my favs too.

ems wrote:
no offence Mike but i simply cant imagine you singing Numb or even something relatively soft of Linkin Park like leave out the rest or something... Shocked Shocked

LOL -- well, I don't SING at all but that doesn't mean I can't sing in my heart! I don't know what it is exactly but this song connects with me on some emotional level. I love the lyrics for one thing. If you're saying your surprised that I listen to this kind of music, hmm, not sure what to say to that. I grew up on rock and roll and have followed along through many of its twists and turns for the past half century. I really do listen to all kinds of music and some stuff that is much harder than this. But, then again, I don't keep on top of the 'scene' so I don't know what groups are 'in' or 'out' or whatever. I just hear something and if I like it I make note of it, maybe download a song from iTunes or something like that. So its very eclectic.

Now that I think about it, I want to say more: I really love the singers voice, for one thing. That and the music is what connects with my emotions. The words he's singing match feelings I've often had about the world -- so fucked up. Why do you want me to be something I'm not, something like you but not like me?? IOW, I've felt like that -- especially being gay but not only that. As an artist, too. The song is like trowing an emotional brick through a window or something. I've always felt connected to music with a revolutionary spirit. It is hard to imagine now but there WAS a time when rock and roll itself -- even if all that was being sung about was some dumb teen age love song -- was "revolutionary". That is the way it was in the 1950s. By the 1960s it had become "accepted" but then the Europeans, and in particular the Brits, got a hold of it, changed it, and sent it back to us. Since then it has gone through dozens of different manifestations and spin offs. See, I don't connect as easily with "urban" sound music or a lot of hip-hop. Some, it depends. But, anyway, I really feel this guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawpaint.com
Staile

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:03 pm

mike, its just that i imagined you with two lip rings, hair almost whitish blond with a Mohawk with a leather pants (not tight ones) and a T-shirt with a leather jacket and a chokee and belowing out lyrics with the mic stand as your only support. it was literally Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:21 pm

ems wrote:
mike, its just that i imagined you with two lip rings, hair almost whitish blond with a Mohawk with a leather pants (not tight ones) and a T-shirt with a leather jacket and a chokee and belowing out lyrics with the mic stand as your only support. it was literally Shocked Shocked Shocked

Well, if I was in my 20s/30s that is probably pretty much what I'd look like. LoL As it is, I'm over 60, bald, no piercings, tattoos, etc. Very ordinary on the outside -- but quite Xtraordinary inside. LoL!
Back to top Go down
Staile

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:24 pm

No comments on my videos? Sad
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:55 pm

Staile wrote:

dont worry Ty Ty, sammy will comfort you, until that ill take over. i have watched The Carnival of Rust and I et you... before. only steady as we go was new to me so yeah... i hope you watched The Carnival of Rust in HD coz its waaaayyyy much better! listen to Merry-go-Round by The Poets of the fall too. its pretty cool!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Staile wrote:

SORRY Ty! I love em all. Thanks! Especially the first two. Don't know why, I'm more drawn to the Racountours. I'm wondering if we shouldn't be putting music vids over in the "what are you listening to" thread. I wasn't sure last night which would be the best thread to start this but now I'm thinking maybe the other, keeping this one for other stuff.

What do you all thinK?
Back to top Go down
Staile

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:48 pm

I don't know. Kell should just merge both topics.
Back to top Go down
Staile

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:43 pm

Staile wrote:
I don't know. Kell should just merge both topics.
Well, I'm posting my music vids in the other thread now:
https://kbboys.darkbb.com/free-discussion-f1/what-are-you-listening-to-t149.htm
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:47 pm

IDLE HANDS are The Devil's Workshop LOL!
Back to top Go down
chris55

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:06 pm

I thought this was pretty cool. I heard it took like 600 tries before it worked and they didn't use computers or anything for the commercial so i think that's kinda interesting if its true. I don't know how they got the tires to roll up the ramp, so if someone here who understands science better than I do (probably everyone lol) could explain it to me I'd appreciate it.

and to stick with the recent music video theme... i guess this is kinda like the music video version of this commercial.

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:28 pm

Wow, both VERY cool, thanks Chris!

I know i've seen one of those one-thing-leads-to-another vids involving grungy pyrotechnics, quite amazing actually, but don't know how to find it.
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:53 pm

I definitely agree with you on the merging babe. At times, as we spoke many times over, sometimes there are too many Topics opened that are similar & then take up more space on the server. Anyways, I'm rambling about a totally different issue now, lol. Love the vids though Tyler. And thank you Ephraim for helping me out with Tyler's feelings while I was out of town. But then Tyler knows already that I love him very him & would eventually make comments on them, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:29 am

FLORA

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:34 am

WEEN
I AM THE STALLION

Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:40 pm

Mike you watch way too many youtube videos!! it should ilegaliz-ed!!! lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:11 pm

ems wrote:
Mike you watch way too many youtube videos!! it should ilegaliz-ed!!! lol.[/quote]

Actually not as much as you might think. Still, is ANYONE looking at the other "what are you listening to? thread? That is where I'm posting more videos now. I've put in some interesting ones -- and an MP3 link that NO ONE has commented on. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:32 pm

OK ... now this one is for painservedcold

And ALLL us lill' mice, especially us gay ones
not to mention all the different colored ones

Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:29 pm

Chris, definitely lovin the Honda Commercial. That was awesome, and looked very time consuming too, lol.

Mike, awesome vid find on the "Mouseland". So true though in any country.

Oh, but let me not forget to say, as he already knows though, that Tyler & his awesome music picks, posted great songs babe. Very Happy

Ok, there's my 2 cents, haha.
Back to top Go down
chris55

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:56 pm

This cracks me up every time I see it. There's probably a joke in there somewhere about fooling people twice and him winning the 04 election, but I'm not quite sure how to put it. lol

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:22 pm

@ Shrub: Yeah --- fool us all you dip shit. Stealing the elections wasn't the half of it. They WERE responsible for 9/11, ya know.

Anyway, moving right along, this is one of my favorite youtube vids -- quite interesting and educational, actually.

The history of the Ahmen Break

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:56 pm

Speaking of wacoTechno and innovative musical history lessons, I was very impressed with this (had it on DVD watching it projected) when I first saw it almost 10 years ago.

Autechre
GRANTZ GRAF

geek

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube Videos
Page 9 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum