kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Youtube Videos

Go down 
+17
codypaul214
crazzycat
TheCptNemo
Sabazius
Dannyboi
nicks18
chris55
Mr. Mike
painservedcold
jd
Ecii
heybitch
xxdarrynashleyxx
Staile
No Answer
ems
Kell
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

Youtube Videos - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:07 pm

Another car commercial! Pushing the boundaries of what is possible . . .

Back to top Go down
http://www.rawpaint.com
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:53 am

amd amazingly cute guy who can actually sing!

Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:05 pm

wow. cute AND talented
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:30 pm

dare de-vil wrote:
wow. cute AND talented

and some idiot had commented saying that he needs to work on his vocals!
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Oh Ephraim, I saw your vid earlier, and must've forgot to post a comment, lol. So sorry. But yes, I thought the same as Kell. This guy is super talented, and very very cute. Thanks for sharing there. Very Happy And definitely screw the idiot that thinks he needs to work on his vocals. What are they, deaf, haha?
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:04 pm

i know! totally deaf and dumb and stupid idiots!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:24 pm

i sed he was talented, not fantastic. he cud use A LITTLE work. but hes good
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
nicks18

nicks18

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:21 am

Don't we all want to just spend the day, snoozing, cozy in bed, worry free? No class, no work, nothing. Who'd want to get up early anyway?

But sometimes, it's really worth it to get up real early, when everyone is still asleep. There's something magical with a cup of coffee while watching the sky turn brighter and brighter. It feels like, for once, you own the world, and the world is right.

Here's something that should reminds us all of a little morning magic. Enjoy.

This track will definitely now be on a continuous loop each morning on my pc.
Back to top Go down
http://nicktakesaim@facebook.com
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:38 pm

OMG Nick. I definitely agree with ya on that. It really puts the mind at ease after listening to thta piece of wonderful music. Very very relaxing indeed. Thanks for sharing, and now I gotta find that track to do the same.

Neutral Peace & Tranquility, ahhhh.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:24 pm

very similar to my day!
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:48 am

I'll let the video speak for itself

Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:33 pm

ems wrote:
I'll let the video speak for itself

affraid affraid affraid

OMG, well, you succeeded in giving ME a near heart attack!
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:43 pm

Then we are 2..... I knew i had seen that video before
Back to top Go down
nicks18

nicks18

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:07 pm

painter wrote:

Scared of snakes mr. mike?
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:20 pm

i am shit scared of snakes!!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:39 pm

nicks18 wrote:
painter wrote:

Yeah, me and Indiana Jones. I don't know what it is about snakes. They just creep me out.

Several years ago there were some people who came to my building to look at vacancies ("prospects" we call them in the real estate biz). We'd been talking in my place after showing them the vacancies and just as we were walking out my door, I was seeing them out, the guy said, "Where did that snake up in your rafters come from?" I had no idea what he was talking about but followed his gaze and there up along the railing around my sleeping loft there was a white snake poised rather beautifully and completely motionless at the top of the wall. The body was being supported by a small ceramic Mexican figurine with its arms outstretched that I have sitting up high on the railing. Because it was motionless and so perfectly posed I said, "Oh my god, that must be some kind of rubber-snake joke one of my friends is playing on me." At that time there were a couple young guys, Mike and Clint, that had keys to my place. We often worked on video art projects together and since the equipment was in my place, sometimes they were there working when I wasn't around. They also liked to play weird tricks on me just for kicks. So I immediately thought that's what this must be. "No," the guy said, "I think it is real. I could have sworn I saw its tongue flick out." I looked at it again and watched and sure enough, it flicked its tongue out.

OMG! I was immediately completely freaked out. Thank god I wasn't alone. I don't know WHAT I would have done had I discovered this creature had I been alone. I asked him, "What should we do?" He said he wasn't afraid of snakes and that if I'd given him a box, a shirt (to wrap around his forearms) he'd get it down and put it in a box. So I got this stuff and I also had an empty 10 gallon aquarium in storage so I got that out to put the snake in. The guy went up the ladder and over to where the snake was. When it struck at his left arm covered in the shirt, he quickly grabbed it behind the head and put the damn thing in the box and brought it down. We got it in the aquarium and got the cover on. The snake was NOT happy. It kept striking out at the glass of the tank trying to get out. It was completely white with red eyes. The guy said, "This is an unusual creature, probably somebody's pet." I wasn't aware of anyone living in the building that had a snake as a pet so I just had no idea where this came from.

The prospects left and I put a notice up out in the lobby of the building asking if anyone was missing a snake. My door to my unit opens onto the lobby and later that evening a young woman, one of the tenants who lived up on the third floor, saw the note, came to my door and said excitedly, "Oh My God, did you find Princess?!" I had to laugh. I took her over to the kitchen counter where I had sat the aquarium and the young lady was very excited. "Princess! Where have you been?! I've been looking all over for you!!" Turns out the snake had escaped from her cage and had been missing for several days. No one had bothered to tell ME there was a snake loose in the building, of course. How it got in here and how it got up in my rafters is still a mystery. In any case, Princess was returned to her owner and all was well with the world. But I swear, I think if I'd come across that creature by myself, especially as I was going to bed or something, I would have probably had a heart attack. They just freak the you know what out of me.

Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:07 pm

can we please stop with the snake stories??
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 2:30 pm

ems wrote:
can we please stop with the snake stories??

You brought it up, scaring the dickens out of me and all, so no sympathy from me, dude.
Back to top Go down
nicks18

nicks18

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:50 am

painter wrote:
nicks18 wrote:
painter wrote:

Yeah, me and Indiana Jones..

Really? Indiana Jones? Sorry I wasn't a fan, but Im open for enlightenment.

painter wrote:
"Where did that snake up in your rafters come from?"

That was actually a bit creepy. Like it was from some thriller movie, you turning around slowly as an eerie music played.

painter wrote:
"that must be some kind of rubber-snake joke one of my friends is playing on me."

I wonder what would have happened if you didnt see the snake flick its tongue, and you went up close to it to see!
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 2:29 pm

OMG Ephraim, I'm sorry, but I lost just a little respect for you just now. It's been about a week since I've been on here, so I was watching missed postings. And after watching that vid about the snake, and feeling sorry for it's death, I now just want to kick your freakin ass boy. I jumped like 100 feet from my chair. Oh you're definitely gonna get it now. But now that I've calmed down, and cuz of the sexy Hot Guys postings, I 'll try to let it slide. URGH!
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:45 am

yeah, it scared the living shit out of me too Razz. my ass is open! kick it if you can!
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 am

haha, you silly boy. I started reading your post, and saw the "my ass is open" part, and thought "OMG Ephraim, kinky yet too the point", lol. But then realized that was just a reply to my past comment. Oh well, hehe. Thanks anyways. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:56 am

irishboi69 wrote:
haha, you silly boy. I started reading your post, and saw the "my ass is open" part, and thought "OMG Ephraim, kinky yet too the point", lol. But then realized that was just a reply to my past comment. Oh well, hehe. Thanks anyways. Very Happy

Good god, thank god for tyler that my ass is saved!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:57 pm

140 characters not always safe for work:

Back to top Go down
nicks18

nicks18

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:36 am

painter wrote:
140 characters not always safe for work

Made my day.

*Nick is following Jim*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube Videos   Youtube Videos - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube Videos
Page 10 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next