kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Discussion

Go down 
+15
nicks18
Crow
vagabond
Mr. Mike
Evilpanda
marcuss
Ecii
Sabazius
codypaul214
painservedcold
DreamCatcher
Kell
Dannyboi
ems
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ems

ems

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:41 pm

wow danny! words of wisdom indeed! and he's right cody. becoming a perv will losen up your muscles a little. so you are not out huh?
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Speaking words of wisdom LET IT BEEEEE, OH LET IT BE LET IT BE OH LET IT BE, Speaking words of wisdom let it beeeee
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:07 pm

oh yes. i can imagine Mother Mary coming to aid lol.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Just so u know Cody, not ALL of us r pervs
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
ems

ems

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Rolling Eyes the kettle calls the pot black Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Y don't u go and hit on my sister for the 10 millionth time
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:15 pm

ya but being a perv dose feel good from time to time
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:24 pm

i USED to hit on your sis coz i AM a perv (and/or bi) and stopped coz YOU asked.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:30 pm

dare de-vil wrote:
Y don't u go and hit on my sister for the 10 millionth time

negative.
You're the biggest perve here, YOU did write all these stories didn't you
Back to top Go down
codypaul214

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:46 pm

E, i am out to my friends & family. never had a reason to be shy about it. my everyone is very excepting to the gayness about me, lol. but seriously, being a perv, yes i am & i know when i let it out what it does to my muscles E. trust me, i know that oh so well, haha. but back to my friends & everyone around me, never had a problems with anyone being against me. it just works. we accept everyone, whether you are str8 or gay, white or black or purple, tall or small (which i'm in the middle on the height). it doesn't matter, outside is what you look like & inside is what you are. no one can change that, they can only accept that.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:04 pm

codypaul214 wrote:
E, i am out to my friends & family. never had a reason to be shy about it. my everyone is very excepting to the gayness about me, lol. but seriously, being a perv, yes i am & i know when i let it out what it does to my muscles E. trust me, i know that oh so well, haha. but back to my friends & everyone around me, never had a problems with anyone being against me. it just works. we accept everyone, whether you are str8 or gay, white or black or purple, tall or small (which i'm in the middle on the height). it doesn't matter, outside is what you look like & inside is what you are. no one can change that, they can only accept that.

That's such a wonderful attitude to have! Its nice to hear that you don't have to be in the closet or worried about who you are with anyone, you always hear stories about how people are judging the queer community or some truly awful instances in which gay youths are thrown out of their homes and have their lives ruined. Its nice to hear from someone firsthand that its not always like that and that progress is being made.
But like I said, that's a really progressive attitude to have, if everyone else in the world thought the way you did about the unique qualities of each individual, then the world really would be a better place.

/end lecture
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:53 am

It's a fact that if your born a guy your a perv, showing it or not! but everyone knows a guy is a perv on the inside, just as girls they just wont admit it Razz

But anyways being a perv is the best!

and btw Kell, E hits on everybody
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 8:13 am

cody, you are so lucky that people are cool with your gayness.
Back to top Go down
codypaul214

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:58 am

you know i've noticed in several of these topics that being "out" must be a problem in some areas of the world. i guess i knew that other countries might have that issue, but never realized that the united states still has issues like that. sorry for being for nieve, i just thought by now our country would be closer than it was like 5 years ago or something. as the great late Walt Disney always said, "keep moving forward". sorry, i love the pixar movie "Meet the Robinsons" and it's at the end of the movie.
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:08 am

Well US is prob 1 of the still more naive countries to live in and being gay....

Denmark is 1 of the safe countries for that though Very Happy (one of the few things I like about my country)
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Yeah, the UK's one of the best for being gay in. I mean, of course there are still problems but for the most part, we 'mos have a good legal status and are mostly well tolerated, at least in the big cities. I've only met a handful of people who've been less than completely cool with it, and most of my friends don't even see it as anything exceptional.

Also, OMG you guys talked so goddamn much! I don't think I've ever seen so many new posts on this forum in one day lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
painservedcold

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:05 pm

In actuality, Canada seems to be going backwards in that regard (not that it has ANYTHING to do with a regressive government that hates us, oh no, that's too damn easy).
There have been a lot of gay bashings in the city I live in, and this is a really big, progressive city.
In general though, its nice in Canada, and usually pretty safe as long as you don't go looking to cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 2:32 pm

ya try saying its safe living next to Chicago hahaha
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:09 pm

It's safe living next to Chicago "cough"

(You said we should say it)
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:11 pm

haha vary funny dan Razz ya but id probably get my ass beat
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:12 pm

And we can't have that happening tbh Very Happy I want it first
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:14 pm

Rodger
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:16 pm

That
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:35 pm

I live in Massachusetts (Yes I can spell that)
And near Provincetown...everyone is chill...its sweet Very Happy

I was talking to my fav brit the other day about the status of gay rights in England and I do agree that its generally going well over there. Bit jealous but what ever. I've never had a problem with people.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:52 pm

Yeah I live in mass too and provincetown is one of the most well known gay communities in the US.

In America it depends on where u live whether its safe or unsafe. We get a bad rep because of the rural south, which is full of the fat, racist, homophobic pricks that people focus on when they badmouth us. The north is good, as r the big cities like San Francisco, LA, Boston, Seattle, NYC, Miami, Washington DC...

Why Florida and California don't allow gay marriage ill never know, those r the gayest states
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Discussion
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next