kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+48
zack456
jbaby209
FinnKun
Succum
silverlightning
modernecstasy
kaose
vagabond
Scottwolf24
luvnrock
LannyLoser
SPM
Crow
Evilpanda
Shauni
marcuss
shivax
codypaul214
Alex Hawk
Philzor
master of light
Milo
DreamCatcher
Erick
PattyMac
crazzycat
EWL
TheCptNemo
threedollrbill
Dannyboi
chris55
Ecii
Mr. Mike
jd
nicks18
Kamichamadude
xxdarrynashleyxx
heybitch
mike8917
Staile
priap
Sabazius
No Answer
Zack
Kell
ems
painservedcold
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
painservedcold

Introductions - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:20 pm

hi again Zack
Back to top Go down
heybitch

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:22 pm

THEY HAVE MORE SMILEYS!
...oh no they dont :/ albino
Back to top Go down
xxdarrynashleyxx

xxdarrynashleyxx

PostSubject: Hey everyone, The name's Darryn :D   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:13 am

Hey everyone,

My name is Darryn, Iven only been a member for a few days, but i guess i really should have interdouced myself then. But oh well. Im a very curious boy, and tend to wander before i do what i should do first. So yeah....Im Darryn, lol said that before, Im 20 at the moment. Live in a small town in usptate ny, and yeah thats about it. Want to know more, message me on here or my aim. Im like always on. Im very open to anything, and love to talk.

Anyways.
take care. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/xxdarrynashleyxx
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 4:36 am

nice to meet you friend! Hope you enjoy Mr. Kell's stories.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:20 am

i just noticed that your last name is ashley (i hope it is), anyways i have a friend in school who's first name is ashley and when i met him for the first time i was like "isnt ashley a chick's name??" and the next thing i know i had a black eye. but now we are good friends, lol.
Back to top Go down
xxdarrynashleyxx

xxdarrynashleyxx

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:45 am

painservedcold wrote:
nice to meet you friend! Hope you enjoy Mr. Kell's stories.

Thanks....Nice to meet you as well. As well as all the others Very Happy
Yeah i deffenitly enjoy them. I came aross them first on Nifty.org.
Then i found the link on there and decided to come and have a look.
Loved what i saw, so joined up Smile
Back to top Go down
xxdarrynashleyxx

xxdarrynashleyxx

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:49 am

ems wrote:
i just noticed that your last name is ashley (i hope it is), anyways i have a friend in school who's first name is ashley and when i met him for the first time i was like "isnt ashley a chick's name??" and the next thing i know i had a black eye. but now we are good friends, lol.

Haha....Yeah it really is ashley Smile Wasnt my original last name. But it is for the time being.
awww...thats kind of funny, but the black eye part sucks. Sad but its really cool that you guys amended are good friends now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:22 pm

haha... actually i never said anything after that. he was the one who apologised to me. good old days...
Back to top Go down
Kamichamadude

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:15 am

hello I'm Ben
nice to meet you all
XD and love the stories tac are my fav Smile
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:37 am

nice to meet you to, assuming that im too one of the people who you refer to as 'all'
Back to top Go down
Kamichamadude

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:11 am

ems wrote:
nice to meet you to, assuming that im too one of the people who you refer to as 'all'

lol yes you seem to be one of the regulars on this site
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:16 pm

hey ben welcome 2 my site & i sure as hell hope u enjoy. cant wait 4 yer insight 2 everything throughout this place
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
xxdarrynashleyxx

xxdarrynashleyxx

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:36 am

Just wanted to send out a warm welcome to Ben. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Ok, idiot me I guess forgot to post something here when I joined. Anywho, my names Sam, currently 18 yo and forgeting that fact at times. Living in BG or Bowling Green, Ohio (Univeristy Town & lovin' it cuz the view is AWESOME!). Out of high school, but still very active with everything & everyone still going. Enjoy & LOVE all of Kell's writings. Been a huge fan of NAJ since the beginning, and TAC as well. Oh, as I've said on other posts throughout, love the Irish Character Logo of Notre Dame & 69 cuz of the position, lmfao. Ummm, well, I guess that's all I know at this time. Hit me up on here or via emails. TTYS.

And sorry if I was ramblings were too boring for anyone, haha.
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Oh, and since my last post, I've been thinking about what I said about me, but then that happens when I get a day off & have this crappy weather to deal with. Anywho, as to the stories that I read on Nifty & whatnot, I'm a young guy, 5'5"-ish, medium buid, about 105 pounds, bowlish cut sandy-blonde hair, brown eyes, very clean complexion. I tan (or fake-bake as I call it) occassionally just to look good, haha. Oh, and LOVE boys. But then you might of assumed that since I'm here, lmao. Not too much into sports, but like watching from the sidelines. Although, I do enjoy a good game of tennis, or golf even, sometimes. Swim all year round (heated pool). And hang with friends.

Ok, now this should be the last of my boring posts. Well, at least for now, hehe. sunny
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:35 pm

well thank u sam. hopefully other new members can tell us bout themselves in detail like that
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:23 am

you guys are so lucky to go to uni when you are 18!!! and btw i thought you were an 'irish' dude, until a few seconds ago, lol.
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:34 pm

Yeah, I am so excited (not that neone really cares)! I finally found a perfect picture of an actor that I think is a SUPER HOTTIE and had to post it as my avatar. I know, I probably should post a real picture, but I'm still a lil' chicken, haha. Hope you like.

And yes, I have to say it, I so wish he was available, for me at least. Crying or Very sad But until then, I will continue to dream, haha.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:43 pm

cole sprous huh. yeah hes hot now. hes like a year, maybe 2 yrs younger than me, but im not gonna lie
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:03 pm

dare de-vil wrote:
cole sprous huh. yeah hes hot now. hes like a year, maybe 2 yrs younger than me, but im not gonna lie

Thanks Kell. I have always thought he was a cutie. And yeah, he is currently 16 yo. He turns 17 on 08/04. He's the perfect example of what I like in a guy. Although, about a year ago I realized that we kinda look similar. Again, I say similiar cuz I wouldn't be single if I looked just like him, haha. Thanks for the response.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 6:20 pm

oh thats right he has a bday close 2 mine. so we're the same age 4 about...13 days. cool. lol
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:01 pm

Oh lucky you! And to think I was happy cuz we (him & I) have birthdays only 8 days apart. But unfortunately still have the years difference. Oh I guess you got one over me on this, haha. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:17 pm

ha ha. u can hav his brother. OH WAIT! theyre the same age, so i guess u cant hav either of them. ahaha
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Thanks Kell. But no thanks on Dylan Spouse. Not to be mean, but I've never been into him. He's still kinda the chunky lil' monkey type, hehe. But at least in Ohio, maybe other places too, the legal age for sexual consent, or anything even related to that, is 16 yo and/or 3 years or less difference. So I think I might still have a chance.

Oh wait, no I don't. He doesn't even know I exist. Oh, I'm sooo sad now.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:27 pm

oh, just a reminder: all new members shud learn 2 check their messages at the top of the page on a regular basis. sumtimes i pm (private message) ppl & dont responses 4 a long time. lol. so make sure u guys check yer messages now & then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 4 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: