kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My E-mails

Go down 
+5
Sabazius
Ecii
ems
Mr. Mike
Kell
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ems

ems

My E-mails - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 pm

I say pretty stupid stuff? Not hurt. At all.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:56 pm

good hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:40 am

so i just checked my email for the 1st time in like 6 days or something & i found an email from albert. albert, u are certainly 1 of my most excited readers lol

Hi!!! Very Happy

My name is Albert!!! Razz
I just read your story "Noah & Jaden" and can I just say that it is totally super amazing!!! I read all the 39 chapters in one sitting. Very Happy That's how much I loved it!!! Very Happy You are such an awesome writer, the flow of your writing is easy to follow and I didn't even get confused. The way you write your details is short and straight to the point and you insert more details needed in the following chapters.
I just love the whole love story thing, I'm just such a sucker for romance stories. Very Happy Keep up the good work in your awesome writing!!! Very Happy

I love the way you have written the story because there is just so much drama. You have made the story realistic but also fictional at the same time. All the things that happened in the story are possible and it almost seems like it's not fiction at all, rather a true story. You are that good of a writer.
I was literally reacting to everything that was happening in the story, I was crying in some parts and screaming in others, I was getting angry at one point then really sad in another, I was even talking to my iTouch saying things like "Don't go down the cellar Noah!!! He might rape you!!!" or "Just kiss and make up and have angry sex already!!!" Hahahahaahha. Very Happy

I just joined your site and I even replied there. Smile
I hope that I did reply to the right page. Razz
Here's what I said there, just in case you read your email more than your site. Very Happy

"Okay so I just found this story in Nifty and I just had to check out the site. So far I've only read Noah & Jaden among all the other stories that are posted here. It's super awesome and I love it! It took me one sitting to finish all of the chapters and lemme tell you guys that I'm totally hooked!!! Very Happy I want more!!! Very Happy

So when is the next chapter gonna be posted? I really wanna know what happens next!!! All I know from reading all the chapters in one sitting is that Noah and Jaden are soul mates. There is just so much drama llama going on that it seems like they aren't. I mean come on, nothing can beat sand box love or all the feelings that Jaden has had for Noah ever since they were small, I mean come on, it was in his journal when he was a kid, you can call it a phase or what not but I'm just saying that sand box love beats infatuation anytime. I can go on and on but I'm just saying that if in the end both Noah and Jaden don't end up together then why is the title of the story Noah & Jaden to begin with? Why not Noah & Jared if that's the direction the story seems to be headed?

Awesome writing by the way. Smile
You are such an awesome writer!
I was literally reacting to everything, I was crying and shouting and just screaming to my iTouch when I was reading the story.
I started reading it awhile ago when I was in school, during class, no biggie and I was just so engrossed with it! When I got home, I just sat down and finished it and just plainly enjoyed every single chapter. Smile

It seems like the story can head into many directions but in my opinion (please don't bite my head off if you don't agree) everything that's happened, all the stuff that Noah and Jaden are going through will make their relationship stronger in the end. Very Happy
True love will conquer all even if shit happens. Through thick and thin as the saying goes right?"

I really actually super duper uber really wanna know what happens next!!! Very Happy
I'll do anything so that you can continue writing and post the next chapter soon!!! Very Happy
I just gots to know!!! Very Happy
Hahahahaahah. Very Happy

I love emailing authors and I hope that you reply to my email because you are just super awesome. Smile
Can I be a super fan? Very Happy Hahahaahahahahaha. Razz
If I weirded you out then I'm really sorry. Sad
Do you wanna get to know me better? Smile
Can I get to know you better? Very Happy

Hope you get back to me soon. Very Happy
-Albert

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:14 pm

you're just one annoying author, who writes once in a month, and still doesn't write more than 15 lines... You're just too much dude, frankly saying I'm just losing my interest in your stories.....

oh, well im sorry to hear that. this last time around, i was recently without a working computer for about a week because my hard drive was messed up (had to get a new one), so i wasnt able to write, which i would have. but my schedule with writing has actually been better the last several months because i put 1 of my stories on hold for a while, which has allowed me to update my other stories more frequently. throughout all of 2011, i only posted 3 chapters.

also, i write a couple other stories which i tell people to read in between updates. if you havent checked out my forum already, you should do that

if there's anything else you have on your mind, please let me know!

i have hate mail!! Very Happy ive reached a new level in my life lol
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:52 pm

They didn't figure out you have other stories? Does no one read the headlines with the author's contact info anymore? Razz
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:16 pm

i never do?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:46 pm

bahahaha this is probs 1 of the funniest ever

you're mean..i want noah and jaden back together please..Sad
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Kell wrote:

awww, so precious!
Back to top Go down
vagabond

vagabond

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:53 pm

Kell wrote:

So, no more nice mail any more? Only hate ones Very Happy

you bad-bad kitty, Kell Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:15 pm

Kell wrote:
you're just one annoying author, who writes once in a month, and still doesn't write more than 15 lines... You're just too much dude, frankly saying I'm just losing my interest in your stories.....l

Glad to see you got my email Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Sabazius wrote:
Kell wrote:
you're just one annoying author, who writes once in a month, and still doesn't write more than 15 lines... You're just too much dude, frankly saying I'm just losing my interest in your stories.....l

Glad to see you got my email Razz

I lol'd.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:08 pm

u a funny boy lol
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:05 pm

I think there all bitchy ass haters and should shut up before I put them down... I love momma Kell's storys<3
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:46 pm

i dont even remember ur comment derek hahaha but thank u Very Happy

Hello, I've been following your story "Rory" for a little while now and I think it's really good. I can't stand what an asshole he is to pretty much everyone, but at the same time I feel like in the future, that is assuming you're still writing it, you're going to turn him into a softy when he comes to realize the tings about him. But that's all up to you of course Very Happy

I can't help but wonder, is Rory based off the character "Bender" from The Breakfast Club?

lol. not SPECIFICALLY Bender, but the exact same kind of guy pretty much. so i guess you could say yes & no
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:31 pm

so i guess in response to noah ending it with jared on very good terms & essentially being back together with jade, this reader thought that i am in the process of creating a threesome between noah, jade & jared. for the record, im not lol

if you make ur story slutty.. going to threesome or sumthing in the next chapter.. then im sorry to say im goin to be dissapointed.. id stop reading ur storry.. slutty relationships depresses me.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:31 am

Wait, I was HOPING for a threesome!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:40 am

of course u were
Back to top Go down
zack456

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:17 am

Umm hi i have never really been on a forum before, so i am going to msg on here so here i go umm, i really loved your Noah and Jaden story i was wondering when you were posting a new chapter or was chapter 44 the last one, cause if it is it really need a conclusion do it finishes properly
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:16 am

No worries Zack! Welcome to the forum, I'm Trevor, and it's a pleasure to see you on here with us. I wouldn't worry, there are going to be a few more chapters, Kell's stated somewhere on this forum that Noah and Jaden will go up to chapter 50, which will be the conclusion. So there's going to be a bit more story for us to read. As for updates... As you might have seen, Kell does have a couple other stories going on, and he usually rotates which one he updates in order to keep them all as fresh as possible, so it might be awhile before we see another NAJ chapter update.

Hope you enjoy things here and that you post often =)
Back to top Go down
zack456

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:21 am

Aw ok cool thanx for the heads up, i actually love all the stories on here, and i like reading but nothing interests me like these do so i was just eager Smile
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:44 am

welcome zack! u should go introduce yourself & tell us about u in the "introductions" topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My E-mails   My E-mails - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My E-mails
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: