kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+48
zack456
jbaby209
FinnKun
Succum
silverlightning
modernecstasy
kaose
vagabond
Scottwolf24
luvnrock
LannyLoser
SPM
Crow
Evilpanda
Shauni
marcuss
shivax
codypaul214
Alex Hawk
Philzor
master of light
Milo
DreamCatcher
Erick
PattyMac
crazzycat
EWL
TheCptNemo
threedollrbill
Dannyboi
chris55
Ecii
Mr. Mike
jd
nicks18
Kamichamadude
xxdarrynashleyxx
heybitch
mike8917
Staile
priap
Sabazius
No Answer
Zack
Kell
ems
painservedcold
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
painservedcold

Introductions - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:22 pm

nicks18 wrote:

Trev> Did I miss your post (then Im definately sorry) or did you miss my post (then you're sorry...no JK)?

mmm, wha?
Oh, OH! New people!
Hiya! Nice to meet you, I'm Trevor, and I'm sorry I hadn't said anything earlier. As has been done at least three times already, welcome to Kabe. I'm the sarcastic one that thinks he's a touch better than everyone else, and I'm also the psychotic gay rights activist. So, ummm, nice to meet you again.
Don't worry, I sound insane but I'm really not, or that's what I keep telling myself. Feel free to contact me at anytime about anything.
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Oh Trev, so funny aren't ya, haha. But I must say that you can be the insane one on here. But that's what we love about ya. Very Happy

Anywho, Nick, no prob on the Sammy name, unless my boyfriend says otherwise. Ppl call me that all the time, especially in "real life", haha. Well, as for the timezone, I'm in Eastern Standard, but when I get online is like 24/7. And as for Kabe, well, it varies actually, as for most of us here. We just randomly check all the time. Sorry it's not more defined. Hope to chat soon though. Bye.
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Oh, and I should also mention Nick, that beyond being called Sammy, I have been called worst things, hehe, so no big deal on whatever you want to call me. I'll answer to whatever. TTYL though. And as for the highlighting or replying things. I thing it's automatic on the color. I too wish it would post another color, but black seems to be the color of choice from the system, Sad. Oh well, just highlight it to see what it says, or be like me, and assume, haha. Opps, that definitley could & would be a bad thing on "assuming". Bye. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:52 pm

"Kabe" is just a word i created that comes from my 2 initials: KB. wen i was younger, i had a babysitter who called me kabe & since then, a few ppl still call me that now & then. so thats where kabe comes from. on the site here though, it refers 2 a person whos a member, not another name 4 me lol

i admit, i hav pervy MOMENTS, but id hardly call myself a perv. & actually, its usually ME who thinks im better than every1 else lol.

my racial attacks r very jokingly btw. i wud never TRULY make fun of sum1 from being sumwhere else, its just mean. i hav my guidlines of wats appropriate 2 be sed up in the FAQ up near the top of the page lol.
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
jd

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:50 am

"...everyone else," trev? really....? You don't want to asterisk a 'nearly' to that?

lol

I suppose that we all just got into the habit of highlighting what it is that we are reading when people do quotes. It's easier than changing the color, given the volume of things we all write. But for you... I will try a weeeee bit harder.... just a bit.... ok, I lie. I won't Very Happy

Jet or JD is the norn for me. Jett doesn't bother me since it's a nickname anyways.

i was going to comment on that "chokin the chicken" thing... but it seemed too easy.

BSB.... damn.... that's before the time of these other guys... they probably won't get it... LOL.... quit playin' games....
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:52 am

eastern standard time as well.. I guess I'm on around midnight to 3 or 4am... but that varies a lot and I am not always so bothered and it may change all of a sudden. i reply when I can though...
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:20 am

Nick im sorry about your friend, but hey, you already have a friend in me, lol. And we dot have a king here io sri lanka. Just a fucked up president who wants to kill off all the tamils, god that includes me, lol. as for the time zone im +5.5gmt but i myself have on idea what time i log in to reply...
Back to top Go down
nicks18

nicks18

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:18 am

Trev> (looks at your blog) 19 and already political (applause) never thought it would be of any interest to people till the age of say..30? But I'm cool with that.

Sammy> What's TTYL?

Kell> When did Kbboys began?

Jet> (Guys, please prove Jet wrong, you know BSB right?)

Ephraim> What are you sorry for? Well I do hope you don't get involved.

Bye bye bye...(-NSYNC)
Back to top Go down
http://nicktakesaim@facebook.com
jd

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:10 am

don't give them clues!! They still won't get it unless they look it up... which doesn't count...
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:12 am

actually... Sam might get it. Him and me see eye to eye on a not unrelated issue...
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:16 am

does knowing what bsb count or not knowing??? and i think i know what it is, as long as you guys are referring to the boy band that recently re grouped with one member less.... is that the one that you guys are talking about???
Back to top Go down
nicks18

nicks18

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:52 am

ems wrote:
does knowing what bsb count or not knowing??? and i think i know what it is, as long as you guys are referring to the boy band that recently re grouped with one member less.... is that the one that you guys are talking about???
See how easy it is to read!!!

I guess this says it all. cheers success!

Sammy you get it right? How bout Kell?
Back to top Go down
http://nicktakesaim@facebook.com
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:50 pm

yup

kbboys started october 6th 2008. the naj story however, started on march 22nd 2008 & had its own site 4 a while. but after a while, i decided i wanted t'write more stories, so i started a new site, moved naj 2 it & then started writing new stories lol.

i hav plans for upcoming stories. over time, old stories will end & new ones will start lol.
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:49 pm

nobody has proven anything until and unless they actually write out WHAT BSB stands for..

Sam will definitely know... so he doesn't count (because he's in the appropriate age group). Kell had to google it.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:05 pm

uh, no i didnt. my cousin ashley used 2 be a huge backstreet boys fanatic so wenevr i was around her, shed always be playing their stuff. so i certainly know enuf about them, including wat bsb stands 4
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:09 pm

Ok guys, I have been lol'ing so hard reading how so many ppl have been trying to figure out BSB, haha. And yes, I definitely know it Jett. Thanks for the reassurance that we are somewhat normal, lmao. And plez, I still listen to N'Sync, awesome band that they were. I so loved Lance Bass, & wished he was gay. Well, he granted my wish, lol. I met him a few years ago, right after he came out. He was such an awesome & cool guy.

Anywho, TTYL means "Talk to ya (you) later", like TTYS means "Talk to ya soon". One of these days, someone should put a separate Topic up for ppl that sometimes get lost on these, and the freakin new ones that ppl invent from boredomn.

Oh yes, the good ole' days of NAJ & the site. And to think it was just a year ago that you started that site & the story line. Geez, have I been a pervert that long? Oh, I guess so, hehe.

bounce
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:10 pm

haha, good old days?
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Well ok Kell. I guess that really doesn't make too much sense on the "good ole' days" in my last post, but I think ya know what I mean. It really was more of kinda a boost for me saying I've been here, or there with NAJ since the beginning of chapter 1. I know we, you & I, have really only started chatting on here or this site, but I think both sites are cool. Up until like a month ago or so, I was randomnly still checking the NAJ site, even though you have removed most, if not all of the posts or whatnots now.

Anyways, there's my ramble on the reason why I said what I said, hehe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:09 pm

i knew you'd know backstreet boys, Sam... you cannot have been an Aaron Carter fanatic at any point in your life without knowing about these guys... Nick used to be a gay heart-throb in his own right before he got fat!! haha...

I liked NSync more.. I love 'This I Promise You'.. and 'Dirty Pop' was cool.
Back to top Go down
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:30 am

OMG!!! Jett, I too loved, and I mean LOVED, "This I Promise You" too by N'Sync. I know the freakin words by heart still, haha. Now that should tell ya how much of a loser I am then, hehe. But seriously, I agree with ya on Nick Carter. He was the only hottie in that group at the time of their Stardomn. The rest of them would just eww. And now that he is a little puffy (speaking politely of course), no way on the looks anymore, haha.

And Jett, I am so glad that we, or maybe I, finally have someone in this group can relate music too. This is so awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:23 am

HAHA.. I even have 'This I Promise You' on one of my shower playlists... I mostly know all the lyrics to it... It's great to sing along to.

YA! It's cool having someone else that I can musically relate to here!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Ryan, i think, was pretty cute too you know!! I liked him alot, at least when i was a kid...
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:57 pm

guys, yer way off topic. nick alredy introduced himself, so take yer n'sync talk 2 the music topic. comprende?
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:48 am

dare de-vil wrote:
guys, yer way off topic. nick

told ya!!! but i just realised that we were in fact off topic, lol.
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:02 am

rather than conceding anything... would rather to end this line of discussion right about here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 6 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: