kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+48
zack456
jbaby209
FinnKun
Succum
silverlightning
modernecstasy
kaose
vagabond
Scottwolf24
luvnrock
LannyLoser
SPM
Crow
Evilpanda
Shauni
marcuss
shivax
codypaul214
Alex Hawk
Philzor
master of light
Milo
DreamCatcher
Erick
PattyMac
crazzycat
EWL
TheCptNemo
threedollrbill
Dannyboi
chris55
Ecii
Mr. Mike
jd
nicks18
Kamichamadude
xxdarrynashleyxx
heybitch
mike8917
Staile
priap
Sabazius
No Answer
Zack
Kell
ems
painservedcold
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
No Answer

Introductions - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:17 pm

Hey Chris, welcome to Kabe. The name's Sam or Sammy or whatever you think you might want to call me. As everyone here knows, I'm currently dating Tyler, aka Staile. We both live in Ohio. Anyways, I'll let him tell ya more about him, haha. Same here on both the age & grade level. Or at least by the end of August. Gonna be a Sophmore at BGSU (Bowling Green Stste University) & I turn 19 yo mid August, so close enough, lol. Oh well, welcome to the group & definitely have fun. Hope to see more posts from ya. And trust me, like I need to warn everyone new, don't take any of our craziness seriously. We all love having fun. That's all for now.

Oh, and if you got a Facebook (FB), definitely add or request me (Samual Johnson, Bowling Green, Ohio). Just check out my friends list to find the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Staile

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:42 pm

Sam did a pretty good job at welcoming you, or it seems like it anyway.

It's nice to meet you Chris. Hope you hang around the forum and enjoy posting a bit more!
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:25 am

Yay new blood. Maybe people will post more now...One can hope.

Welcome Chris.
Back to top Go down
chris55

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:50 am

painservedcold wrote:
mmm, nice to meet you Chris, I'm Trevor. Its nice to see new people here
Care to tell us about your classwork or any other outside interests?
-bike riding
-The Office

Dislikes
-(most)Republicans
-ice cream
-people who act drunk at social settings for attention

painter wrote:
Welcome to Kabe, Chris.

I'm curious why are you feeling like you'd like to transfer?
Well... mainly because I go to the university of South Dakota lol. but also I've lived here for 9 years now and I'm just ready for a change of scenery i guess.

irishboi69 wrote:
Hey Chris, welcome to Kabe. The name's Sam or Sammy or whatever you think you might want to call me. As everyone here knows, I'm currently dating Tyler, aka Staile. We both live in Ohio. Anyways, I'll let him tell ya more about him, haha. Same here on both the age & grade level. Or at least by the end of August. Gonna be a Sophmore at BGSU (Bowling Green Stste University) & I turn 19 yo mid August, so close enough, lol. Oh well, welcome to the group & definitely have fun. Hope to see more posts from ya. And trust me, like I need to warn everyone new, don't take any of our craziness seriously. We all love having fun. That's all for now.

Oh, and if you got a Facebook (FB), definitely add or request me (Samual Johnson, Bowling Green, Ohio). Just check out my friends list to find the rest of them.

That's pretty cool. did you guys meet on this board or did you know each other before? and what are you majoring in at bowling green? I actually don't have a facebook... I've been thinking about getting one for a while now, I just haven't done it yet.

also, thanks for the welcoming everyone. Smile
Back to top Go down
Staile

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:05 pm

You don't like ice cream????

Maybe it's just the ice cream you've tried.... :p

About South Dakota: yeah, I'd transfer. There's NOTHING there. lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:17 pm

chris55 wrote:

Well... mainly because I go to the university of South Dakota lol. but also I've lived here for 9 years now and I'm just ready for a change of scenery i guess.

Go West Young Man! I didn't manage to get the nerve until I was 25 but despite many difficulties it is a decision I've never regretted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawpaint.com
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:17 pm

[quote="chris55"]
painservedcold wrote:
-bike riding
-The Office

Dislikes
-(most)Republicans
-ice cream

Ooooh, another proud baseball playing gay progressive, you and I will get along nicely.
What position do you play?
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:31 am

Wait!! Canadians play baseball too?? I thought baseball was only in america...
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:15 am

Wait Canada actually has people?! I always thought they were just Americans pretending to be foreign.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:31 am

OUCH!! Trev, im waiting...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:53 am

Ecii wrote:
Wait Canada actually has people?! I always thought they were just Americans pretending to be foreign.

Now, now. Lets be clear: Canadians are "Americans" every bit as much as we are. "America" (North) is a continent which we happen to share with them. Besides, they are FAR more cultured and civilized than citizens of the US, even if they do prize beaver meat and say "eh?" a lot. Culturally they're very influenced by the Brits, having never quite broken away from the Crown's tit and, thus, they are reserved, for the most part, in their expressions of feelings and such like. Unlike us, they know their place. Moreover, they haven't the flagrant national egotism that so many US citizens have; imperial rulers of the Western world our military might has made us (increasingly reducing our society to abject poverty, I might add). For the most part they are a kind, loving and accepting people and their scorn of us is well justified.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawpaint.com
No Answer

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:00 pm

OMG Woody, that is hilarious on what you said. I think if Tyler would've read it first, he would've said something similar. Still though, super funny. And yes Trev, I still like you, lol. Anyways, to answer you question Chris, yes Tyler & I met on here & through facebook. After chatting back & forth through those sites, we moved to AIM & Yahoo. And now are on a verbal hosting site where we chat like being on the phone. And trust me, it is soooo wonderful. As for the BGSU Major, it's Business Admin with a minor in Accounting. Nothing really special or important. I basically will be just a number like everyone else in teh world after graduation. But until then, I'm gonna enjoy the college life, haha.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Trev, did you just justify that canadians are americans?? Or just that you guys are americans without the ego?? And you didnt answer my original question.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:39 pm

ems wrote:
Wait!! Canadians play baseball too?? I thought baseball was only in america...

The ignorance is astounding.
Truly breathtaking that you don't think we play sports.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:40 pm

Ecii wrote:

Which is of course why anytime an American leaves the country, they pin a CANADIAN flag to their gear, right?
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:42 pm

ems wrote:
Trev, did you just justify that canadians are americans?? Or just that you guys are americans without the ego?? And you didnt answer my original question.

That wasn't me.
You should try reading the names of the posters, and then you should research Canada a bit more instead of making such incredulous statements.
Amazing innit, the level of self-absorption and lack of knowledge of anyplace that isn't your own nation.
Back to top Go down
chris55

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 am

[quote="painservedcold"]
chris55 wrote:
painservedcold wrote:
-bike riding
-The Office

Dislikes
-(most)Republicans
-ice cream

Ooooh, another proud baseball playing gay progressive, you and I will get along nicely.
What position do you play?

Honestly, I was more of a closeted 'God I hope nobody finds out' gay baseball player than a proud progressive gay baseball player.

I mostly played first base, but occasionally played shortstop and pitched once, but that didn't work out too well. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:17 am

Ooooh, nice to see another infielder. Hated playing shortstop, too much running involved amiright?
I ended up being a pitcher, so I can feel your pain; its harder than it looks huh?
Do you still play, or is the time committment a little too hard with school going on?
Back to top Go down
chris55

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:23 am

I didn't think playing shortstop was too bad, but I liked first base more.

pitching was definitely a challenge for me lol. I really don't have a strong arm, so I just went out there and threw puffballs for them to tee off on Neutral If I remember right, I gave up 5 runs in 1/3 of an inning. v___v I actually kinda feel bad for the guy I got out.

I don't play competitively anymore, but a couple times a week me and some of the guys we played with back in high school will get together and play.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:13 am

Trev, i asked if canadians played baseball too, apparently they do, lol.

So chris are you out??
Back to top Go down
chris55

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:52 am

umm... kinda

I've told a few people that are really close to me and based on their reactions I've started thinking I might not be as in the closet as I originally thought I was.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:40 am

chris55 wrote:
umm... kinda

I've told a few people that are really close to me and based on their reactions I've started thinking I might not be as in the closet as I originally thought I was.

You mean like people already seemed to guess your sexual orientation and when you told them they weren't all that surprised?

It depends on who you talk to, lots of us have noticed that close friends and family can tell somehow, even if you don't act stereotypically gay.
Back to top Go down
chris55

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:42 am

painservedcold wrote:
chris55 wrote:
umm... kinda

You mean like people already seemed to guess your sexual orientation and when you told them they weren't all that surprised?

It depends on who you talk to, lots of us have noticed that close friends and family can tell somehow, even if you don't act stereotypically gay.

Yeah, nobody I told was surprised, and a couple of them told me they think other people know too.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:48 am

chris55 wrote:
painservedcold wrote:
chris55 wrote:
umm... kinda

Yeah, nobody I told was surprised, and a couple of them told me they think other people know too.

That's pretty cool of everyone to be so accepting of you.
Back to top Go down
jd

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:03 am

Ecii wrote:

that would explain so many things, you know.

Hi Chris!!

I'm JD/Jet. I haven't been on in a while.... but I am here every so often. I got busy for a bit and then a million posts happened and I got myself lost. I'm 23. I'm in Atlanta in grad school. Used to be in Floreeda up until last month.

Hope you're enjoying yourself!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 8 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: