kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+48
zack456
jbaby209
FinnKun
Succum
silverlightning
modernecstasy
kaose
vagabond
Scottwolf24
luvnrock
LannyLoser
SPM
Crow
Evilpanda
Shauni
marcuss
shivax
codypaul214
Alex Hawk
Philzor
master of light
Milo
DreamCatcher
Erick
PattyMac
crazzycat
EWL
TheCptNemo
threedollrbill
Dannyboi
chris55
Ecii
Mr. Mike
jd
nicks18
Kamichamadude
xxdarrynashleyxx
heybitch
mike8917
Staile
priap
Sabazius
No Answer
Zack
Kell
ems
painservedcold
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
luvnrock

luvnrock

Introductions - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:58 am

Smile there use to be a chat thingy? Wow. That would be so cool. Where is it?
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:15 am

luvnrock wrote:
kell has a stick up his ass about it cuz he dozent feel it is used enough so he takes it down. i think that sux cuz it does get used sometimes. there are guys who show up here from all around the planet at different times of day and night and we're never all on at the same time. but sometimes two or three of us are and have a conversation. so what is wrong with that? ask kell. i mean, really, what difference does it make. its not like it costs kell or anything to have it up. but whatever. he's the site admin and can obviously do whatever the fuck he wants.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawpaint.com
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:24 am

i like the chat but i respect his choices about the site regardless
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:55 am

Kell, it'll be nice to have the chatbox back Smile

Matthew, welcome to Kabe. I'm Ephraim, or as almost everyone calls me E.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:57 pm

Mr. Mike wrote:
luvnrock wrote:
kell has a stick up his ass about it cuz he dozent feel it is used enough so he takes it down. i think that sux cuz it does get used sometimes. there are guys who show up here from all around the planet at different times of day and night and we're never all on at the same time. but sometimes two or three of us are and have a conversation. so what is wrong with that? ask kell. i mean, really, what difference does it make. its not like it costs kell or anything to have it up. but whatever. he's the site admin and can obviously do whatever the fuck he wants.

you sir, can calm the hell down
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:58 pm

ems wrote:

u dont have to capitalize the e matt xD
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:16 pm

BUT, I'd like it if the 'E' is capitalised Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:47 pm

dare de-vil wrote:
Mr. Mike wrote:
luvnrock wrote:

oh? did i say something untrue? i don't think so. several members right in this thread have indicated they'd like to have the chat box back. and you still won't turn that feature on. why? according to u, cuz we don't use it enough.

nonsense! we use it when we can.
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:48 pm

easy mike .... its a war between mice and a man ...with a big ass boot...
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:00 pm

DreamCatcher wrote:
easy mike .... its a war between mice and a man ...with a big ass boot...
no, this is not a war. kell is the administrator of a forum. i understand that it is his and he can do whatever he wants. but at the same time a bit of a community has formed here. some of us have become internet friends. we like to interact in real time and the chat box was one way of doing that on occasion. but kell has unilaterally removed that feature and even though several of us have indicated we'd like to have it back, he's refused. ok. fine. but that doesn't mean i have to like it or keep quiet about it. this is the usa, not nazi germany. being a forum administrator is more than just having power. what comes with it is a certain responsibility to the community of people who congregate in it. i mean, i'd understand if someone had been using the chat box inappropriately or if it cost him money or something -- but just because he thinks we don't use it "enough" ??? what the hall is "enough"? what is it that kell really wants from us?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:15 pm

i want to see an amount of time that satisfies my personal definition of enough, which hasnt been met in months. the chabox is a waste of space if its up there & not being used. i KNOW you guys use it, but not as much as id like. weve had 2 times that the chabox was used a LOT & im sure u guys can do it again & until i feel that time is right, then i think u can all live without ANOTHER instant messaging system in your lives
Back to top Go down
luvnrock

luvnrock

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:30 pm

dare de-vil wrote:
ems wrote:

u dont have to capitalize the e matt xD

Well I guess it doesn't hurt to capitalize it. Nice to meet you too Ephraim. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
luvnrock

luvnrock

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:37 pm

Mr. Mike wrote:
dare de-vil wrote:
Mr. Mike wrote:
luvnrock wrote:

oh? did i say something untrue? i don't think so. several members right in this thread have indicated they'd like to have the chat box back. and you still won't turn that feature on. why? according to u, cuz we don't use it enough.

nonsense! we use it when we can.

well do you think that there's not enough members where it would be constantly busy? I mean maybe its busy with only us but not enough to be where it would be constantly busy. Well it seems like there is over two hundred members but I don't think I've seen more then five in a day (max) come back. maybe that's why right? but overall we should just let it be cuz it is his forum too.
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:22 am

fair enough kell ....mike we just need to go with the flow on this one ..ok we all love the CB but kell has his reasons hes not doing it to fuck with are minds ....but i do miss that damn box Sad
Back to top Go down
luvnrock

luvnrock

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:50 am

so that was rather a long tangent...back to my topic.

Thanks for warm welcs everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:56 am

long but appropriately needed
Back to top Go down
Scottwolf24

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:29 am

Hi I'm Scott. I been reading the story on here for sometime now and I though I would sine up. I'm about to start my senoir year in hight school. I don't know If I should jump for joy or cry like a baby lol but it will be fun I hope pale . I work at subway go to church I love to read and have the spelling skill of a one year old ( thank u spell check ) other then that not much to tell.
Back to top Go down
master of light

master of light

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:58 am

its a pleasure to meet you Scott. I'm Travis or better known as the Master of light lol. welcome to the site i hope you enjoy your time here with us Smile
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:18 am

Nice ta meet ya. I'm Trevor, the resident Canadian lol
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 am

Welcome Scott. I'm Ephraim aka E.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:27 pm

hey. i own everything here.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Yes, us too. we are his slaves. We worship Lord Kellen every second Sunday cheers cheers

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Scottwolf24

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:51 am

Lol!! I guess next time I should read fine print huh. lol!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:06 am

wheres alex? he gives the best welcomes. hes our official new-member-welcomer
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:34 am

Hello! I'm Marcus, sophomore in high school.welcome!!

Last edited by marcuss on Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 29 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: