kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

News & Current Events

Go down 
+13
Ecii
chris55
vagabond
Mr. Mike
marcuss
Sabazius
Dannyboi
Evilpanda
painservedcold
Kell
ems
nicks18
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
nicks18

nicks18

News & Current Events Empty
PostSubject: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:24 am

WTF! is up with North Korea?! They've been pushing their nuclear and ballistics program farther and farther. They argue that they shouldn't be forbidden the right to defend their country and that their recent nuclear experiments were incomparable to what world powers have tested. But nuclear is still nuclear. It is a weapon of mass death. Its not a toy. N.Korea is unstable, unreliable and, under the influence of their demented leader, is dangerous. If our world leaders have any sense left in them, they would stop this at once. Shall we wait till they're armed to the teeth and has the world hostage till we move? WTF! Kill them now while we have the chance!
News & Current Events 300_28310
Back to top Go down
http://nicktakesaim@facebook.com
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:30 pm

I have a feeling that one of their pocket thingies will totally backfire and a shit load of people will did and them they might realise that they are dealing with something bigger than themselves. I got really pissed off when THEY had condemned the tactics used by our army to beat terrorism.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 4:05 pm

nicks18 wrote:
WTF! is up with North Korea?! They've been pushing their nuclear and ballistics program farther and farther. They argue that they shouldn't be forbidden the right to defend their country and that their recent nuclear experiments were incomparable to what world powers have tested. But nuclear is still nuclear. It is a weapon of mass death. Its not a toy. N.Korea is unstable, unreliable and, under the influence of their demented leader, is dangerous. If our world leaders have any sense left in them, they would stop this at once. Shall we wait till they're armed to the teeth and has the world hostage till we move? WTF! Kill them now while we have the chance!
News & Current Events 300_28310

if they make their weapons ONLY 2 defend themselves, thats justified. if they lie & then startnuking ppl, then thats different. wat theyll ACTUALLY do is unknown cept 2 n.korean leaders.

that image shud be discredited. if ne1 is 2 be pointing nukes at earth while earth is scared like a baby, it shud be the US, considering that we manufacture bout 44% of Earth's military weapons lol. WE MAKE UP almost HALF OF THE WORLDS WEAPONS! we actually hav enuf nukes 2 blow up the world 17 times (i think. it might be 3 times. the # 17 is in my head 4 sum reason). the only true nuclear threat 2 the US is russia, which had the tsar bomba hydrogen bomb (which had the equivelent 2 ALL nuclear weapons used in WWII including both a-bombs dropped in japan...multiplied by 10), which was & will never be enetered into service

idk bout other nations, but if n.korea attacks the US...its the same as pinning a paralyzed 6 yr old against a very angry, muderous wrestler. I wonder whod win

just sayin
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
nicks18

nicks18

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:27 am

dare de-vil wrote:
the only true nuclear threat 2 the US is russia, which had the tsar bomba hydrogen bomb
idk bout other nations, but if n.korea attacks the US...its the same as pinning a paralyzed 6 yr old against a very angry, muderous wrestler. I wonder whod win

just sayin

OMG, I love hydrogen bombs, theyre explosions are totally unlike the mushroom cloud of a nuke, its more like a big dome of fire. WOW!

But still, this little girl has a gun. Id rather have a big man keep the gun than have a little girl point it recklessly at someone and "accidentally" pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
http://nicktakesaim@facebook.com
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:18 pm

as im sure the majority of us hav heard by now, haiti has bin pretty much obliterated by a massive earthquake that struck a couple days ago & its bin reported that over 100,000 ppl hav bin killed or missing underneath the rubble.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Its really quite horrible, I've been sending donations to the red cross, just my little bit to help out.
God bless all the people in the international community who have mobilized to help those in desperate need.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 1:21 am

yeah, there has been like no charity on my part or anything but it is sad.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:47 pm

THE UNITED STATES HAS A NEW WORLD ENEMY. AN ENEMY WE HAVE NEVER FACED BEFORE, ONE WHO WE THOUGH WOULD ALWAYS HAVE OUR BACK WHEN IT CAME TO POLITICS & THE WAR ON TERROR. BUT NOW THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN, AND THIS MEANS WAR HAS FINALLY COME TO AGAINST SUPREME ENEMY!!!!!

TO JOIN THE GREAT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, BECOME A FAN OF IT HERE https://www.facebook.com/pages/Theyre-going-to-be-hot-when-theyre-older/200193451244?ref=nf&v=wall#/pages/I-bet-USA-can-get-1000000-fans-before-Canada/251893331526?ref=mf
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:30 am

god, i actually thought that it was something serious! lol.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:30 pm

US and NATO forces captured a Taliban command post last night, along with Al Quida's third ranked general.

This war might be over sooner as opposed to later, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:07 pm

i think iraq needs 2 end NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

the other war, we alredy have a deadline set, so i say at least we can stick 2 that & just blow the shit out of afghanistan. well, only the parts where ugly pricks like those ppl cud live. like caves & w/e
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:11 am

dare de-vil wrote:
i think iraq needs 2 end NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

the other war, we alredy have a deadline set, so i say at least we can stick 2 that & just blow the shit out of afghanistan. well, only the parts where ugly pricks like those ppl cud live. like caves & w/e
As per usual, Kell is mistaken in facts.

Iraq is the one that's being closed down, withdrawl date is ~2011.
Its Afghanistan where there's continued combat and an actual SURGE of troops.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 12:03 pm

oh watever. i watched that speech he gave about it wen he gave it: a while ago. so i cant remember

as long as we actually keep making PROGRESS in afghanistan, i suppose i want them 2 stay until they get every1. if not, then its time they get outa there.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 4:05 pm

You lot can stay in. Canada is out. We've lost too much money and too many lives to justify staying in the "graveyard of empires".

Besides, he's not in Afghanistan proper anymore. The one you want is sitting in some mountain cave on the Pakistan border. Its a bit of a shame that Pakistan itself isn't especially on the level, otherwise things would be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:52 pm

watever. i dont care about the details. i just want him caught
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:23 pm

But you're bombing the wrong half of the country again...
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:47 pm

how do YOU know?
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Because I can do simple geography. The latest Western offensive is ironically being targeted on the western half of Afghanistan. Pakistan, where the majority of the remaining Taliban and Al Quida fighters are located, is on the EASTERN border of Afghanistan.
Back to top Go down
Evilpanda

Evilpanda

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:55 am

I think the war in the Middle East is pointless, even if we stop the Taliban, even to the last man, there will always be another group or man with sadistic means against the the US and/or other countries
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:05 am

I think most of us are in agreement that there were some regrets to going to war. But even as someone who's a generally devoted pacifist, I could understand the need to retaliate and show that acts of agression won't go unpunished. What its become is a bit of a disappointment, but that too is the nature of war.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:48 am

well, 1st haiti & now chile. chile just had a massive earthquake Sad
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Its interesting to note the differing responses between the two nations, particularly since the earthquake in Chile was far more powerful than the one that hit Haiti. Even once you factor out the fact that Chile occassionally has earthquakes and its population knows how to handle the situation, the two nations were markedly different, including the official responses to the needs of the people.
Back to top Go down
Dannyboi

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Jutland(a part of denmark) had 1 aswell like 1½ week ago not as big ofc ;o
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:02 pm

they say that earthquakes happen every day all around the world but obviously theyre not all big enough 4 us 2 feel them
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:54 pm

ok so they have now OFFICIALLY concluded that the cause of the extinction of the dinosaurs was a giant asteroid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News & Current Events   News & Current Events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News & Current Events
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Other :: Free Discussion-
Jump to: