kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Discussion

Go down 
+29
nicjude
thomasc1980
zack456
Marine296
los34
silverlightning
irishgamer13
Scottwolf24
Billy
nirvana
mikem6453
marcuss
DreamCatcher
ahans
dukeguy06
jackmcshane
Macloud
Maverick
Ecii
Sabazius
jd
orion91
Staile
No Answer
Kamichamadude
ems
painservedcold
Kell
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kell
Admin
Kell

Story Discussion - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:08 am

new chapter up! i think this is the first chapter i can remember where i really both busted right through it AND also put thought into it.

soo?
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:58 am

Another heavy chapter I see. While you're right, it does seem like Noah's starting to at least mentally get over what's happened to him, and the actions he took as a consequence of that, it's going to be a long road for him to hoe. The path for Noah is not one I would wish upon anyone, and while I admire you for writing about it in an optimistic tone, it's a bit of an emotional juxtaposition for me since it's not going to be as easy or as pain-free as he thinks it's going to be, especially if/when Jade and girl start dating.

I believed the fight over the adoption. Contrary to Noah's father, I think it was a very selfless decision to try and keep the child. Noah knew it'd be hard to keep the child, and it almost would guarantee a less glamourous life for himself, not just in the present but all through the life of the child. It's very noble, and very much in keeping with the Noah we all originally grew up with and liked that he'd put someone else before him, especially someone else who is in need.

He's maturing as a character, and you're maturing as a writer. Nicely done on this chapter Kell.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:07 am

thunks Very Happy

theres a lot of symbolism in this chapter. giving up a life such as either giving up your baby, or giving up the person u love so they can be happy or giving up a life youve been living lately. forks & the number of paths available...

my memory had a blip when i came up with the title because in my brain, i was thinking itd also be symbolic because he was attacked with a fork, but then later on i realized no wait, *I* was attacked with a fork when my sister & i got into a fight when we were younger. she jammed a fork into my abdomen & so i mistook that memory for the other haha
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:10 am

I thought Noah got forked too. I know he got fucked, but I seem to recall a fork getting involved in the mix as well.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:11 am

oh. was it? i thought it was scissors? whatever, someone else can check that lol
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:14 pm

I think it was a scissor.
Anyway, the parallel between the baby and Noah and Jade relationship was written exceptionally well! It was very touching.

Things haven't been going so great for me the past few weeks and I thought that my sense of cynicism and apathy had reached a whole new lever and reading about the baby being given away made me quite emotional and I think I needed that. So, thank you for it, even though it was never meant for it.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 12:36 am

anything to help lol
Back to top Go down
silverlightning

silverlightning

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:35 am

*Just warning you now, but I'm just gonna do a "freak out" post reply to the latest chapter*

Note: *le me freaking out*

WHA??? In all honesty, I kinda needed a refresher so I kinda read some chapters again. LOL
So yeah, at first I was confused. Then just annoyed. Then just blah. This story... so many feels. Feels!!! Feels that's hard to contain.

Where is the story going? I mean what's the direction? The story just keeps going on and on. Not that it's a bad thing but each chapters just ends with more questions then answers.

Sex with Jarred? Really? He barely had sex with Jaden and he just has sex with Jarred? What's up with that? Are they together now or is that just like a rebound thing?

Okay, never mind with the freaking out.
Feels!!! So many feels.

I miss the old Noah and Jaden.
Soooooo many feeeeeeeelllllsssssss.
And so many questions.
Back to top Go down
http://albertosauruss.tumblr.com
los34

los34

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:18 pm

i think he still drop out of school u can do dishs i made 1900.00 every 2 weeks with his dad help he can keep the baby his dad being a ass but that just me tho
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 11:58 pm

Barely had sex with Jaden? Are you serious? I'm sure they were fucking like rabbits when they were together!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:23 am

yeah they were very...passionate lol

the story isnt going to keep going on for too much longer. we're approaching the end lol
Back to top Go down
silverlightning

silverlightning

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:57 am

Sorry sorry. Okay. Okay. Noah and Jaden had lots of sex.

I miss the old Noah and Jaden.

Why is it that Noah is suddenly having sex with Jarred?

Will the new Noah (since he's changing with everything happening to him) ever get back together with Jaden?

Fluff!!! Lol.

Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:53 pm

i guess you'll just have to wait & see lol

and the reason noah's having sex with jared is because theyre essentially boyfriends now. sure, jared might just be a rebound, but rebound or not, theyre a thing & one thing noah likes about jared, and dislikes at the same time is that theres no huge emotional leftovers from anything. its a purely fun & good time, no serious depth. that can be good & bad to different people
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:08 pm

Kell wrote:
i guess you'll just have to wait & see lol

and the reason noah's having sex with jared is because theyre essentially boyfriends now. sure, jared might just be a rebound, but rebound or not, theyre a thing & one thing noah likes about jared, and dislikes at the same time is that theres no huge emotional leftovers from anything. its a purely fun & good time, no serious depth. that can be good & bad to different people

It sounds like it's far more casual than it was with Jaden. Perhaps calling it a relationship is a bit much at the current time, given that it seems mainly physical and isn't that much of an emotional thing, or at least not that it's been shown to be.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:18 am

Yes, I have to agree. People's opinion on Noah's situation with Jared will be very subjective. But fun or no fun, I'm glad that he has someone to let steam out, by having sex, cos that's why I think Noah keeps going back to him.
Back to top Go down
silverlightning

silverlightning

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:07 am

How long must I wait? *overly dramatic sigh*

Bring on the fluff!!! Lol!!!

Now I get it. Jarred is a rebound, fuck buddy kind of boyfriend. Noah just likes it for now because its all physical and there are no emotional entanglements.

OHHHH!!!! So new Noah is gonna get back together with New Jaden (once Jaden realizes that he's really gay and that he's soul mates with Noah of course).

I can see a lot of drama ahead.

So baby drama done, new noah drama is finishing or there might be more to come, Jaden and weird girl drama gonna start and then once that's all done it's back to Noah and Jaden!!!

OHHHHH exciting!!!

BRING ON THE DRAMA LLAMA!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 am

there's a new chapter up doo dah doo dah & u should read it & comment da da-doo dah day.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:50 pm

And now we all know and understand why drunk sex is not good sex. You really, truly cannot keep it up. Which is just as well given that when you're having drunk sex, it's often not with someone you'd have sex with when you're sober...
Ummm, so yeah. Drunk sex, that wasn't very good that Noah blurted out the wrong name. I think that this relationship is doomed, even after drinking people sometimes remember parts of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:16 pm

half of ur response sounded like it comes from experience lol. and noah & jared have had sex before when sober. i havent really gone into those times but they have.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 8:57 pm

You did mention those other sober sexual times, but were they really sober? You also wrote down that Noah enjoys his wine when he's with Jared, and that the wine is a very regular part of their hanging out. Not that I'm accusing Noah of being an alcoholic, but I wonder if the wine is being used to mask how he feels about his relationship situation. Particularly so after the party and he realized he still wanted Jaden, and that the more he wanted to be with Jared the more it made him want Jade deep down. That and ditching a drunk bf makes me wonder if he realized he was going too far.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:33 pm

VERY INTERESTING MR RITCHIE.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 3:01 am

Uh oh, I've really stepped in it now haven't I?
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:21 am

painservedcold wrote:
You did mention those other sober sexual times, but were they really sober? You also wrote down that Noah enjoys his wine when he's with Jared, and that the wine is a very regular part of their hanging out. Not that I'm accusing Noah of being an alcoholic, but I wonder if the wine is being used to mask how he feels about his relationship situation. Particularly so after the party and he realized he still wanted Jaden, and that the more he wanted to be with Jared the more it made him want Jade deep down. That and ditching a drunk bf makes me wonder if he realized he was going too far.

What he said.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:57 am

i didnt mean to yell, i just like emphasizing my thoughts sometimes
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 4:45 pm

I was referring to the Mr. Ritchie part. I only get that treatment when I'm in the weeds, or when I'm at work.
So glad you thought my review was worth it though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Discussion
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next