kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Discussion

Go down 
+15
nicks18
Crow
vagabond
Mr. Mike
Evilpanda
marcuss
Ecii
Sabazius
codypaul214
painservedcold
DreamCatcher
Kell
Dannyboi
ems
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kell
Admin
Kell

Free Discussion - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:22 am

lovely
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:29 am

Update 2: Looting's becoming more widespread. Public transportation has shut down except for the automated Skytrain. Both bridges out of the Downtown core are closed, so they're basically trapped there by Police order, even though the police ordered everyone to leave the DT core. Reports of several injuries caused by rioters attacking each other and police. Professional rioters getting involved, intentionally destroying property.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:41 am

painservedcold wrote:
...Professional rioters getting involved...

people get paid to riot?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rawpaint.com
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:44 am

Update 3: Local hospital in the area officially on Code Orange. For those not in the loop, that's lockdown/mass casualty situations. Rioting and looting continues. Police appear to be pressing the crowd towards the ocean and some of the lower class areas of the city.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:22 am

Update 4: All downtown hospitals at capacity, no longer accepting patients of any kind. Several hundred police from the entire Metro arrived very recently. Widespread looting continues.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:31 pm

dare de-vil wrote:
oh this would be the perfect time to bring this up

ephraim. ur email is hacked & sends out dozens of fucking spam emails to me. granted mine does the same appaerently but get yo shit fixed bro

im so sorry about that. it has happened before and i thought i eliminated the virus. im working on it.
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Trev, I hope things aren't too bad. We don't want you in danger, the Gay Mafia needs you on the front lines fighting for our agenda of world domination! Smile

Since you guys were sharing experiences, I might as well tell you that this past year I had a complex thing with a guy. Basically I've been attracted to him since the first time we met, but he was in a relationship with this guy which was quite serious, so I didn't want to get involved. But around last year, we started talking online a lot and ended up flirting and basically having cybersex, talking about everything from philosophy and politics to cute boys and kinkiness. Anyway, he and his boyf were going through a rough patch and we decided to see what we would be like together. Stupid idea, horribly emotionally messy and painful... but at the time, he came over to my house, with his boyfriend's full knowledge, and we spent the day naked in bed together.

We started off just talking, and then we started to make out, and I undid his trousers and started to suck his cock. We had just gotten naked when my housemate knocked on the bedroom door and I had to go help her carry something heavy downstairs. After that interruption we got straight down to it, on the bed kissing each other and sucking one another. Then he went onto all fours and we lubed up and just went at it. Afterwards we both fell asleep. When we woke up an hour or so later, we just lay in the dark whispering to one another. The whole flirtationship was a bit of a disaster - he wanted to stay with his boyfriend and wanted us to stay friends, and his boyf was fine with that, but every time we went on a night out together he would get drunk and say something to make me think I still had a chance, and I ended up hurting someone else who I had been flirting with. Eventually i had to just make him leave me alone, and now of course it's really awkward when we see each other.

The thing is, all of the pain aside, it was the first time I'd really felt something like what it would be like to be in a relationship. It was my first sexual experience which was about something more, offered the possibility of something serious. And I can't bring myself to regret it, because that day was amazing. The whole affair has taught me so much about myself and made me analyse and reassess my stance on a lot of things.

So if you were wondering why I haven't been around so much for the past few months, that's a big part of it. Let's just say 2010-2011 has been a bit of a crap year, and I'm just kinda coming out of that and starting to work out what I want and how to get it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Sabazius wrote:
<snip>
The whole affair has taught me so much about myself and made me analyse and reassess my stance on a lot of things.
I, for one, would be interested in hearing the details if you ever have the time and inclination to share them.

Quote :
So if you were wondering why I haven't been around so much for the past few months, that's a big part of it. Let's just say 2010-2011 has been a bit of a crap year, and I'm just kinda coming out of that and starting to work out what I want and how to get it.
WB Smile I missed you. Glad it wasn't ONLY school work keeping you preoccupied.

Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 am

To be honest Alex I thought maybe u were finally starting to get bored of my site lol
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:32 am

Sabazius wrote:
Trev, I hope things aren't too bad. We don't want you in danger, the Gay Mafia needs you on the front lines fighting for our agenda of world domination! Smile

Since you guys were sharing experiences, I might as well tell you that this past year I had a complex thing with a guy. Basically I've been attracted to him since the first time we met, but he was in a relationship with this guy which was quite serious, so I didn't want to get involved. But around last year, we started talking online a lot and ended up flirting and basically having cybersex, talking about everything from philosophy and politics to cute boys and kinkiness. Anyway, he and his boyf were going through a rough patch and we decided to see what we would be like together. Stupid idea, horribly emotionally messy and painful... but at the time, he came over to my house, with his boyfriend's full knowledge, and we spent the day naked in bed together.

We started off just talking, and then we started to make out, and I undid his trousers and started to suck his cock. We had just gotten naked when my housemate knocked on the bedroom door and I had to go help her carry something heavy downstairs. After that interruption we got straight down to it, on the bed kissing each other and sucking one another. Then he went onto all fours and we lubed up and just went at it. Afterwards we both fell asleep. When we woke up an hour or so later, we just lay in the dark whispering to one another. The whole flirtationship was a bit of a disaster - he wanted to stay with his boyfriend and wanted us to stay friends, and his boyf was fine with that, but every time we went on a night out together he would get drunk and say something to make me think I still had a chance, and I ended up hurting someone else who I had been flirting with. Eventually i had to just make him leave me alone, and now of course it's really awkward when we see each other.

The thing is, all of the pain aside, it was the first time I'd really felt something like what it would be like to be in a relationship. It was my first sexual experience which was about something more, offered the possibility of something serious. And I can't bring myself to regret it, because that day was amazing. The whole affair has taught me so much about myself and made me analyse and reassess my stance on a lot of things.

I'm alive. It will take more than some morons in black to finish me off. Distance from the epicentre of the riots kept the worst of it away, but we could still see smoke from about 20 miles out. Since we seem intent on sharing experiences on the page tonight, I suppose I should share something of my own.
Like Alex, my story does not end in courtship or romance, and it did come with lessons (that I could have probably done without).

As I'm sure a few of you know, last summer I was introduced to a guy by a (then) mutual friend of ours. I won't say that I was instantly attracted to him, but there was definitely something that drew me to him and kept my attention beyond his physical attractiveness. After getting to know him for a few weeks, I invited this guy to hang out with me for the day. It was one of those silly dates where you just talk, and you don't really notice anyone else because you're captivated by the person you're sharing yourself with. We talked about a lot of stuff that night, like how we show to ourselves that we have feelings for someone or what we hoped for ourselves for the future. That's probably when I realized I felt more than just friendship for him. We decided to go back to my place to watch movies, and after the first half of Kill Bill we noted that it was 1am and that it was way too rainy to travel, so we just curled up together and cuddled our way through the back half.

That was the first night we shared a bed.

It could have been dawn when we woke. Probably should have been dawn, if we wanted something cliche, but I doubt our ability to function would have been possible on that little sleep. When we did manage to wake ourselves, I lost control. Not that way. I mean I started touching him, holding him and kissing every part of his body that I could find and grasp. He responded, and for the next two hours we explored each other's upper bodies and tried to stay together in that moment. One of us eventually took my covers off and we were exposed to each other.

I just stared at him. Not because he has a deformed cock or anything. I just stared at him, at what he had and the only thought that ran through my head was 'fuck, he's CUT! What do I do now?!' I reached out tentatively towards it, but I could already sense that the moment shattered utterly when I refused to move naturally towards his dick. I shuffled my head towards his dick and glanced back at him, a half dozen different thoughts trying to transplant themselves from my mind to his, and with the slightest of nods I knew he knew what I wanted and all the other thoughts I wanted to say.

It was probably better for him than I let on, since he didn't exactly complain of any problems at the time, but I didn't blow him for very long, my jaw was getting tired and after destroying the moment of shy, innocent play from before, I wasn't as fascinated with the idea of having sex with him. We did finish ourselves off, and spent a few more hours together before he eventually left to go back home.

Unfortunately, he never really left my mind as easily as he left my bedroom that morning, and it's only recently that I learned that I missed my chance to make something more serious with him that night/morning by not asking. So I guess the only lesson I really can take from this is that asserting myself can lead to happiness, and that I shouldn't let past precedent prevent me from trying something.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 am

Hang out with him again
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:51 am

The situation is such that it won't ever happen again, unless we're incredibly drunk.
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm

painservedcold wrote:
Congratulations to the Boston Bruins for their victory and winning the Stanley Cup.

In a related story, the city I live in is on fire. 100,000+ people on the streets, and everything's shut down so there's no way out of the DT core. We have at least 8 major fires going on, including two police cruisers and a public library. I'll keep informed as information becomes available...

All I can say is... U mad bro?

lol!

@Sab
Welcome back, sounds like you've had an interesting year.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Ecii wrote:
painservedcold wrote:
Congratulations to the Boston Bruins for their victory and winning the Stanley Cup.

In a related story, the city I live in is on fire. 100,000+ people on the streets, and everything's shut down so there's no way out of the DT core. We have at least 8 major fires going on, including two police cruisers and a public library. I'll keep informed as information becomes available...

All I can say is... U mad bro?

lol!

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:17 am

Woody, I'm actually not that mad. Vancouver played like they were entitled to the cup and didn't have to earn it. The better team very clearly won.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:07 am

painservedcold wrote:
Woody, I'm actually not that mad. Vancouver played like they were entitled to the cup and didn't have to earn it. The better team very clearly won.

omfg. u'll NEVER get ahead in politics with a wimpy attitude like that, trev!

/sarcasm or a sad truth?/
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:28 am

The sad truth is that Vancouver played with a sense of entitlement not seen on any team not named the New York Yankees. Was embarrassing to watch.
As for my political skills, don't underestimate me. I'm at a convention of my fellows this week and I'm starting to get private endorsements for a future run.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 3:08 am

so lately ive been getting more interested in my rights to carry a gun (cant until im 21) & i came across this essay on a site that ive been learning what i need to know if i ever do decide to have a firearm. u guys know me, im not big into serious stuff, but i thought this was pretty interesting, not to mention i already agreed with all of it before i even knew about it lol

Why The Gun Is Civilization
March 23, 2007
by Marko Kloos

Human beings only have two ways to deal with one another: reason and force. If you want me to do something for you, you have a choice of either convincing me via argument, or force me to do your bidding under threat of force. Every human interaction falls into one of those two categories, without exception. Reason or force, that’s it.

In a truly moral and civilized society, people exclusively interact through persuasion. Force has no place as a valid method of social interaction, and the only thing that removes force from the menu is the personal firearm, as paradoxical as it may sound to some.

When I carry a gun, you cannot deal with me by force. You have to use reason and try to persuade me, because I have a way to negate your threat or employment of force. The gun is the only personal weapon that puts a 100-pound woman on equal footing with a 220-pound mugger, a 75-year old retiree on equal footing with a 19-year old gangbanger, and a single gay guy on equal footing with a carload of drunk guys with baseball bats. The gun removes the disparity in physical strength, size, or numbers between a potential attacker and a defender.

There are plenty of people who consider the gun as the source of bad force equations. These are the people who think that we’d be more civilized if all guns were removed from society, because a firearm makes it easier for a mugger to do his job. That, of course, is only true if the mugger’s potential victims are mostly disarmed either by choice or by legislative fiat–it has no validity when most of a mugger’s potential marks are armed. People who argue for the banning of arms ask for automatic rule by the young, the strong, and the many, and that’s the exact opposite of a civilized society. A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly.

Then there’s the argument that the gun makes confrontations lethal that otherwise would only result in injury. This argument is fallacious in several ways. Without guns involved, confrontations are won by the physically superior party inflicting overwhelming injury on the loser. People who think that fists, bats, sticks, or stones don’t constitute lethal force watch too much TV, where people take beatings and come out of it with a bloody lip at worst. The fact that the gun makes lethal force easier works solely in favor of the weaker defender, not the stronger attacker. If both are armed, the field is level. The gun is the only weapon that’s as lethal in the hands of an octogenarian as it is in the hands of a weightlifter. It simply wouldn’t work as well as a force equalizer if it wasn’t both lethal and easily employable.

When I carry a gun, I don’t do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I’m looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don’t carry it because I’m afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn’t limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force. It removes force from the equation…and that’s why carrying a gun is a civilized act.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:25 pm

dare de-vil wrote:
It removes force from the equation…
Not if "they" have more or bigger guns than you do.

I'm not making a comment about guns, really, just that this authors "logic" leaves a lot to be desired. I've often though that the world would be a lot nicer place if EVERYONE was armed and dangerous. I mean, you're far less likely to insult someone if you know they could blow your nuts off, right?

But rueful sarcasm aside, the PROBLEM with guns is that most people don't want to take the time to learn how to actually use one and THAT is what makes them (both the person and the gun) dangerous.

Besides, I think boys should make love not war and I think if more boys made more love more often, fewer guns would be needed.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Flower power much? lol. But since it is illegal to use a gun on a person on most occasions I really don't see the point of it.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:26 pm

ems wrote:
Flower power much? lol.
Totally flower

Quote :
But since it is illegal to use a gun on a person on most occasions I really don't see the point of it.

That's what I'm talking about. If boys would USE the penises god gave them as often as they needed or wanted, there wouldn't be so much sublimated gun worshiping penis envy. IMO
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Mr. Mike wrote:
If boys would USE the penises god gave them as often as they needed or wanted

Isn't that illegal most of the time too? lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:42 pm

ems wrote:
Mr. Mike wrote:
If boys would USE the penises god gave them as often as they needed or wanted

Isn't that illegal most of the time too? lol
I don't know about Sri friggn Lanka but here, in most circumstances, no, it isn't.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:53 pm

Let me give an unlikely example.

A man is walking along a dark road. You put a gun to his head threaten him to give all the money he has or else you'll put a bullet in his head.

A man is walking along a dark road. You put your hard dick on his face (don't ask how) and head threaten him to give all the money he has or else you'll shoot a wad of cum in his mouth (assuming that this person does not want a huge load of cum in his mouth).

Last edited by ems on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. Mike

Mr. Mike

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:55 pm

ems wrote:
Let me give an example.

A man is walking along a dark road. You put a gun to his head threaten him to give all the money he has or else you'll put a bullet in his head.

A man is walking along a dark road. You put your hard dick on his face (don't ask how) and head threaten him to give all the money he has or else you'll shoot a wad of cum in his mouth (assuming that this person does not want a huge load of cum in his mouth).

Your "example" is insane and YOU ARE A MORON!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Discussion
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next