kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Discussion

Go down 
+10
Evilpanda
Ecii
DreamCatcher
vagabond
Kell
Sabazius
painservedcold
marcuss
los34
ems
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ems

ems

Free Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:49 am

I started watching a TV series called Breaking Bad about 2 months ago. A friend of mine recommended it to me and it BRILLIANT!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:42 pm

ive heard of it but i dont know what its about

oh, and i just started watching impractical jokers. fuckin funniest show ever xD
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:41 am

It's is about a school teacher who is diagnosed with cancer and is going to die. So he starts cooking meth to provide for his family.

I'll look into that show too.
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:26 am

Breaking Bad is fucking amazing, Walter White is such a cool mofo. I'm about halfway through season four, only reason I haven't finished it yet is because I've been watching Game of Thrones, which is maybe one of the best shows I've ever watched. I'm definitely going to buy and read the books the moment I finish my finals.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:22 pm

I'm kinda scared to watch Game of Thrones just cos of all the hype.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:26 pm

excuse me, but theres a little hype to something called harry potter too ya know
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Whatever.

Also, I just watched the last episode of season 4. Alex, it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:30 am

I can understand you having reservations about Game of Thrones because of all the hype, I too tend to be wary of expecting great things from something purely on the basis that it's popular, which is one of the reasons I tend to avoid singing the praises of things I like too much. That said, Game of Thrones is awesome and you will enjoy it. You shouldn't expect it to be good because lots of people like it, but you also shouldn't expect it to be bad because lots of people like it. All you should expect is that it will be good because *I* like it, and I have great taste Razz
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:49 am

I'll take your word for it lol. But if the series is so good, how good will the books be? Also, is the first 2 seasons based on the first book only?
Back to top Go down
Ecii

Ecii

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:21 am

Sabazius wrote:
I can understand you having reservations about Game of Thrones because of all the hype, I too tend to be wary of expecting great things from something purely on the basis that it's popular, which is one of the reasons I tend to avoid singing the praises of things I like too much. That said, Game of Thrones is awesome and you will enjoy it. You shouldn't expect it to be good because lots of people like it, but you also shouldn't expect it to be bad because lots of people like it. All you should expect is that it will be good because *I* like it, and I have great taste Razz

I like Game of Thrones and by our combined powers you will give it a chance!
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:00 am

Yes, I will, Your Lordship.
Back to top Go down
Evilpanda

Evilpanda

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:54 am

When you play the game of thrones. You win or you die. queen
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 6:33 am

Just watched Land of the Blind. Easily the best political movie that I've seen.

Also, I've ordered the first two books of A Song of Ice and Fire. I'm such a nerd.
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:54 am

ems wrote:
if the series is so good, how good will the books be?
I've watched all of the episodes that are out and started on the books and it doesn't detract from my enjoyment of the books knowing what's going to happen, but I'm like that. YMMV.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:09 pm

I just finished watching Another Earth and I can't tell you guys enough how much of good movie it was. If you can please do download and watch it.
Back to top Go down
los34

los34

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:05 am

so do u no win yr have the new story up cant wait 2 c what happen next im bounce off the walls ready
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:30 am

nah, still unsure dude lol
Back to top Go down
los34

los34

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:09 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
marcuss

marcuss

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:42 pm

vagina.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Now that the elephant in the room has been dealt with, how have you guys been? How is the summer (winter for the southern-hemisphereans) so far?

Boring I hope.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:37 pm

my summers all right. between doing tons of yard work which i fucking hate, trying to find a job, finishing up way overdue school work...its ok. nice to hang out with my home friends again though

do we even have any regular southern hemisphere members. i know we have a new zealander, an australian & south african..
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Kell wrote:
my summers all right. between doing tons of yard work which i fucking hate, trying to find a job, finishing up way overdue school work...its ok. nice to hang out with my home friends again though

do we even have any regular southern hemisphere members. i know we have a new zealander, an australian & south african..

I see what you did there Kell.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:27 am

I didn't know that we had a person from South Africa. That's super cool!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 9:53 am

painservedcold wrote:
Kell wrote:

I see what you did there Kell.

what did i do?
Back to top Go down
los34

los34

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 5:25 pm

who next what next any thing new comeing up i am bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce off the wall ready i love all yr storys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Discussion
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next