kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Discussion

Go down 
+29
nicjude
thomasc1980
zack456
Marine296
los34
silverlightning
irishgamer13
Scottwolf24
Billy
nirvana
mikem6453
marcuss
DreamCatcher
ahans
dukeguy06
jackmcshane
Macloud
Maverick
Ecii
Sabazius
jd
orion91
Staile
No Answer
Kamichamadude
ems
painservedcold
Kell
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
thomasc1980

thomasc1980

Story Discussion - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:00 am

Sounds like im not the only one ready for another chapter lol.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:10 am

its the ADD, im tellin ya
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
thomasc1980

thomasc1980

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:15 am

Lol my little brother was ADHD lol so i can only imagine. At least i have plenty of other stories here to occupy myself with while I wait.
Back to top Go down
zack456

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:50 am

Yeah Its totes the ADD LOL
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:59 am

Kell wrote:
its the ADD, im tellin ya

This too can be fixed by regularly driving you up the wall. I promise you that =)
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:03 am

r u coming on to me?

and it IS the ADD! i dont medicate myself in the summer xD
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Maaaaaaaaybe
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:48 pm

Kell wrote:
and i'll try to have the next chapter out asap Smile

such lies.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:46 pm

ohhhhh fuck off.
Back to top Go down
thomasc1980

thomasc1980

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:41 pm

Lol you guys crack me up.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Love you too, Kelly Belly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 4:21 pm

how about u go read the newest travis & connor chapter & post on THAT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:05 pm

Only just finished chapter 17 and have to say great story having much difficulty deciding which one is best.

Noah and Jaden 

or 

Travis and Connor

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????????????
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:51 am

a tough choice indeed lol

try this story too. its MY favorite.
http://www.gayauthors.org/story/Comicality/aclassbyhimself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:02 am

That thanks for that I shall take a look at it after I have finished Noah and Jaden 

Is that story finished or still being written??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:33 am

Just finished chapter 32, read a heck of lot more chapters than i was originally planning on reading but when i got to the bit about them arguing i just had to continue and then when they broke up and noahs dad had this woman with her kids coming round i had to continue. And when shannon came over to noahs house OMG i was literally on the edge of my seat and i just could not stop reading and when noah was there alone afterwards waiting for Jaden i was almost in tears myself.

Why did you have them break up and have noah have to go through that ordeal with shannon??
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:55 pm

that story is still being written.

looking back, i know i went way too fast with the introduction of shannon & what she did soon after. if i could redo things, i would draw it  out more, or something to make it not over the course of just a few chapters where she almost instantaneously went nuts.

if ur only on chapter 32, then im not gonna spoil all the reason for u why they broke up lol. but i will say that they had differences of opinion over a couple aspects of how they wanted to handle their relationship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:05 am

Ah ok thank you

And yes it did seem very fast indeed so yeah it'd have been better if it had several more chapters for Shannon and her family to establish a presence.

But what I'm really wondering is what made you decide to have Shannon do that to Noah because rape is a very sensitive subject so what made you decide to have that happen to Noah.

And no please don't spoil it for me I am lovig reading this story just like I loved reading Travis and Connor.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:27 am

well i knew for a long time that i wanted something very traumatic to take place so that it would screw up noah for a little while to see how he interacts with the people around him when hes not his regular mature, responsible, logic-going self, as well as something that would drive noah & jaden to the very limits of their relationship both as an ex-couple as well as friends.

the specific idea of a rape came to me because i was reading another online story somewhere (i honestly cant remember what it was called) & a similar situation occurred with a crazy ex boyfriend (although in that story, it was better written & as u said, had a longer stayed presence). however, being a girl & the daughter of his dad's potential love interest was something i came up with.

besides what happened afterwards, i had some other plans i originally wanted to extend into that i never got the chance & maybe am kind of glad i didnt. for example, while noah was still fairly fucked up in the head, i wanted him to have a fight with his dad, demanding that "because of things like this," he (noah's dad) shouldnt date anymore. i also wanted to go behind the scenes of the whole legal prosecution of shannon. i had a dramatic court scene planned, but in the end i figured that dragging out something long like a criminal case would take up a lot of time & i didnt want that to be the focus of so many chapters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:49 am

Well it was certainly a great idea of yours to have Noah get raped. Can't wait to see what happens in the story especially with Noah and Jaden. I've read chapter 33 and you can certainly tell that Noah is fucked up in the head. And oh my god he got her PREGNANT OH MY GOD!!!! I can't wait to read on and find out what happens but ill have to save that till later as I really need to do something more productive than typing this lol

And ah that would have been great to read about the whole prosecution, a court scene but maybe you can use that in the future in one of your other stories or a future story altogether
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:57 am

yeah as u can see i wanted to dump as much drama as possible haha. the baby is the one silver-lining between everything & corresponds with a lot of other growths in noah.

hmm....ur right, i WILL save a court scene for a future story :Dgood thinkin', partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:42 pm

There is certainly a lot of drama lol.

A silver-lining!!!! Whoo I can't see it being a silver-lining I can just see it causing a hell of a lot of problems for Noah but ill just have to wait and see what happens.

And your welcome need any more ideas just ask me lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:24 pm

No no no no no no

This is all wrong!

Jaden isn't supposed to be turning straight and Noah isn't supposed to be dating another guy and defo not supposed to be about to have sex with him in his parents win cellar.

Noah and Jaden are supposed to get back together. And why the hell would Noah go out and date another guy when he is still getting over the rape.

OMG WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:07 am

I see you've caught up a bit more.  Kell certainly likes his drama, I can only guess at why Razz
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:32 am

i dunno what THAT means but ok lol

and noah thinks that if he finds a boyfriend whos not jaden, it'll help him with his issues. whether or not thats a smart thing to do & if it actually turns out to be the fix to things...well, you'll have to keep reading Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Discussion
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next