kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Discussion

Go down 
+19
silverlightning
Scottwolf24
LannyLoser
DreamCatcher
nirvana
SA123
Milo
Mr. Mike
ridgenorcalboy
Sabazius
No Answer
xxdarrynashleyxx
heybitch
Staile
Zack
painservedcold
ems
Kell
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Kell
Admin
Kell

Story Discussion - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:37 am

hmm. wonder why i never saw this post haha. but yes, i started noah & jaden in march of '08 & then i started travis & connor in october of '08, so when i was 16 & 17 respectively. i used to think that i wouldve liked to write these stories for decades until i die haha. but theres no way that i could possibly keep interest in writing any of them or like, 60 years, let alone into my 30s haha
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:22 am

Wow well I think Noah and Jaden is coming is coming so probably a few more chapters maybe take it up to about 50 and then end it but Travis and Connor I think that has got a good while left in it so I would like to see that go up to 50 as well.

Then you need to start writing new stories lol
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:51 pm

well as a matter of fact i already have other series lined up, in addition to some short stories i plan on writing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:04 am

Great to hear cant wait to read them Smile
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:04 am

well, a new chapter has been placed for your eyes to read.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:26 am

It was going so well with having fun and shit and then you just had to be the good writer that you into having a sad end for the chapter. Idiot!
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Well that has to be mildly upsetting to be outed like that. After all, coming out is supposed to be a personal process where you tell people once you feel comfortable. I think that's how it works anyways, I'm not too sure since I outed myself at school by leaking it to some of the biggest gossips in the school.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:07 pm

ems wrote:
It was going so well with having fun and shit and then you just had to be the good writer that you into having a sad end for the chapter. Idiot!
that made me actually laugh out loud haha

as trev knows, i had a large portion of this chapter written before my browser crashed & i hadnt saved anything so i lost it all. so i decided to re-write it but instead of going with what i had planned, i decided to go with this. originally, this chapter was gonna include a little bit of time at the carnival, an argument with jordan about something unrelated, then later, a long sex scene with travis. but i went with this instead xD
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 9:29 pm

painservedcold wrote:
Well that has to be mildly upsetting to be outed like that.  After all, coming out is supposed to be a personal process where you tell people once you feel comfortable.  I think that's how it works anyways, I'm not too sure since I outed myself at school by leaking it to some of the biggest gossips in the school.
I was similarly blase about it, but only when I was ready. As much as you can know that everyone you care about will be completely accepting and it won't be a big deal for them, it's still a big deal for *you* opening up a part of your identity which you've hidden from the world for a long time. That's certainly my experience anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 10:42 pm

Sabazius wrote:
painservedcold wrote:
Well that has to be mildly upsetting to be outed like that.  After all, coming out is supposed to be a personal process where you tell people once you feel comfortable.  I think that's how it works anyways, I'm not too sure since I outed myself at school by leaking it to some of the biggest gossips in the school.
I was similarly blase about it, but only when I was ready. As much as you can know that everyone you care about will be completely accepting and it won't be a big deal for them, it's still a big deal for *you* opening up a part of your identity which you've hidden from the world for a long time. That's certainly my experience anyway.
I completely understand where you're coming from, and I'll admit that there was a part of me that was terrified about how I'd be treated. I was surprised by how little shock or commentary there was, and it's not like it's a small school either. My high school at the time had about 2500 students at it, so statistically you would have thought there'd be at least a few haters, and I think I was always worried about what would happen when they came calling.
Perhaps its a sign of the times, or of my reputation for athletics that saved me, but I never faced any grief for it at school, even after I came out. Or perhaps the gossip girls simply didn't tell anyone and no one knows yet. After all, I never really asked if they went about spreading it, I just assumed that they would. Now though, you'd have to live under a rock if you were a former classmate of mine and don't know about me.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 1:01 am

i should add that i also had an original intention to make jordan a nice guy but during this chapter i changed my mind lol
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 2:41 am

new chapters kinda short but whatever lol
Back to top Go down
nicjude

PostSubject: New chapter!!!   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:20 am

I think I might be the first to comment on the new chapter! A first for me too! Haha! Anyway...

So, here's what I think about the new chapter...

Firstly, I was surprised that Travis wasn't mentioned at all. I thought he'd might want to at least be there to comfort him and stuff. You would think that being Connor's boyfriend, he'd at least check up on him. Just saying...

Second, I think it's better to make Jordan a good guy and an ally for Travis and Connor, so being student council president it might help with the acceptance-tolerance bit and stuff. I think that, because he showed that he wanted to be sensitive to Connor's coming out, maybe he might be a key ally aside from Jacob.

Last but not least, maybe it's time Connor come to terms with coming out. And since his grandparents have come to visit, perhaps they might help him realise that it's got to happen sooner rather than later, and that he might have to deal with it but not without support from them, his parents, brother, friends and, most importantly, boyfriend.

So those are my thoughts. Hope to hear them from you guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 11:28 pm

i like your thoughts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dr_Wingbat

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 1:55 am

I would also like to see Jordan become some sort of an ally as well. Perhaps if Connor ran into some trouble or a bully and Jordan could be seen as a savior when Travis, Jacob and Chris aren't around at that moment.

There needs to be some closure or resolution to the spark loss by Connor. I get the feeling that this story may end at high school if the spark dies.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 pm

i agree. but it'd have to be more than just a spark, too. sparks might only reignite them temporarily. if connor wants to truly heal his relationship with travis, then he's gotta find a way to KEEP it working, not just a one-time kinda thing
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:56 am

I didn't think Connor would get over getting out so soon. I realise that he might not be COMPLETELY over it, but it sounded pretty cool how he handled things after the little hiccough at the lockers or where ever. It was very nice of Jacob to come in and help him and give him advice and stuff. I didn't expect the grandparents to come back into the scene. I suppose some age old wisdom is to be expected.

Also, IS TRAVIS DEAD OR SOMETHING?!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 3:14 am

no, travis isnt dead lol

connor is slowly coming around to realize that being out isnt exactly the end of his life lol

Back to top Go down
N_Raww

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:37 pm

Are You Going To Continue The Story Or Are You Done? I Ready The Whole Story During The Weekend And I So Wanna Know What Happens. The Story So Far Is Amazing. Can Wait To Read The Other Ones. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:08 pm

well im very glad to hear that u like it Very Happy means a bunch to me

the story is not finished! in fact, now that im officially done with school until it starts up again in the fall, im now free to write again Very Happy

and yes of course, check out the other stories too xD
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 8:37 am

look people, look! i wrote something! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 5:48 pm

About damn time I say. I'm getting tired of being the only one posting stories on here.

I noticed in this chapter you really went away from your usual method of storytelling and focused a lot on character based dialogue instead of giving us the protagonist's thoughts about the events happening around him. I don't mind it, but I did note that it was more dialogue heavy than your usual works.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:46 pm

since it's been almost 2 years since i wrote the last chapter, i had trouble getting into the mentality of where exactly i wanted to go with this chapter. so i do apologize if this isnt up to my usual mediocre standards lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Discussion
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13