kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Discussion

Go down 
+10
Evilpanda
Ecii
DreamCatcher
vagabond
Kell
Sabazius
painservedcold
marcuss
los34
ems
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
master of light

master of light

Free Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 4:13 pm

just goes to show we have a lot to talk about here lol.

been a while since i've let my presence be known here lol. but right now i'm still sadly unemployed after being back in las vegas since july of last year. but i have a job interview next wednesday which will hopefully end that long streak of no job >.> had a fwb for a few weeks in december which was fun while it lasted but i digress. well thats all for know lol
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:07 pm

I have a job. I'm a chef at Hilton Colombo now.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:55 pm

lol. ahhhh i dunno why e but for some reason, i just wanna make fun of u now lol. not about the job itself, but i think to myself does he get high on the job? does he get mad at customers? lol
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:56 pm

Oh my goodness! You have no idea what a nice person I can pretend to be! lol.

Last edited by ems on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 am

what an accomplishment lol
Back to top Go down
los34

los34

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:07 pm

idk what keep happen every time i ak about a site that start with a a it go away can any1 tell me it name again plz & ty
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 5:14 pm

The link has already been posted in another section of the forum. It is still there, just click or copy the link from there.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:57 pm

asstr.org
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 12:13 pm

so today is my first day of classes for the semester. ew.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:49 pm

it means u should be here more frequently.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:44 pm

We'll see. It's a lot busier a semester this time around.
Back to top Go down
los34

los34

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 10:11 pm

better u then me iam 2 dum 4 high school thay pass me just 2 get reg of me
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:44 am

so my lifeguard class this semester is at 12:30 & gets out at 1:20. the instructor isn't strict, but she's kind of by the book in the sense that AT 1:20, she has get out of the pool.

the thing is, i have my social ethics class at 1:30 on north campus in the sullivan building, which is a 10 minute walk from the o'keefe center which is the building where the pool is. but that 10 minutes is right from o'keefe to sullivan if u leave AT 1:20.

between getting out of the pool, showering to get the chlorine off our bodies & out of our hair, drying off & getting dressed, that leaves virtually no time for me to make social ethics on time. i hate it. neither professor is willing to be accommodating to me -_- i've had 2 previous swimming courses & for both courses, we were let out a few minutes early cuz that instructor knew it takes time to get showered & dressed.

ugh.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:36 pm

Drop out from your Lifeguard class.

Unless there are hot boys in it.
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:13 pm

That's unusual that neither of your professors are willing to accommodate you, particularly your actual lifeguarding instructor. Have you talked with either one of them about their respective concerns and why they're not willing to accommodate? At the very least, the later prof should inform you if you're going to be penalized for something not entirely in your control.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:39 pm

1) there's a hot kid named thomas who has a great torso & abs

2) my friend danny whos good looking but has a bit of a body like me is in my class

3) theres a kid in my class whos definitely gay & while hes not my type at all, i got a glimpse of his ass & its really nice xD

4) i like swimming

5) it's good to know cpr & other lifesaving things

6) i need to get in better shape

7) if i get certified at the end then i can look for a summer job somewhere

both their reasons are logical but just obnoxious. they both say that if they they make accommodations for me, then other people would want them which i can sort of understand but still...
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:12 am

I'd choose Lifeguarding. But that's just me and this post prolly won't help you decide either way.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Congratulations on being pushed of the womb, Trev! Happy Birthday!!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 4:02 pm

LOL

yeah dude happy birthday lol. i suppose e's saying of it has a bit more spunk to it though haha
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:35 am

Mmm, thanks guys!

Was pretty quiet for a birthday, it's Family Day in BC where I live, so a lot of stuff wasn't really open. Nice to be 23 though
Back to top Go down
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:02 am

Slow night...
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 4:04 am

well enlighten us with what youve been up to derek. since u havent been around forever lol
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 9:48 am

Hey guys!

Kell has been badgering me about coming back and being a part of the community again, so as much as I hate you all here I am.

"Where have you been, Alex?" I hear you cry. Well, captive audience, I've been working for the past few months in a real (albeit temporary), paid job, which has taken up loads of my time. Unfortunately, I was told I was going to be working until the end of March, but when I came into work on Monday my boss told me she'd made a mistake and they didn't need me after February, which was fucking annoying. Even more annoying was the fact that she could've told me on Friday, but decided not to because "it didn't seem appropriate". Because I found out my aunt died on Friday and they gave me the rest of the day off. Bummer.

So I'm once more unemployed, scrounging off the state and playing Minecraft all day. I figured now was as good a time as any to get back on here and say 'hey'. For those of you who haven't been counting the days since I was last here, it's been almost five months. I was amused to note the thread with the most new posts was 'hot guys' Razz

Oh, and I don't hate you all. That was a joke. Honest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:39 pm

bout time u got back! iā€”ā€”ā€”ā€” they all missed u!!

trev almost moved over there to britain by the way! he was thinking about going for an oxford scholarship or something but when he read ur comment that u hate us, he decided to not take it. unfortunately, he had already turned it down before he finished the rest of ur post xD

Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:42 pm

Momma Kell may or may not still have a bit of a mancrush on you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion   Free Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Discussion
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next