kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Discussion

Go down 
+12
Rorylover
los34
Mr. Mike
nirvana
marcuss
DreamCatcher
Ecii
ems
painservedcold
Sabazius
Kell
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kell
Admin
Kell

Story Discussion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:25 am

my my my. a newbie making requests? thats an awful lot of balls. i like it. consider it kept in my mind.

and yes, trent was the one caleb was caught sucking off. the kid who caught them only went around telling other kids that caleb was involved, but to leave him (trent) out of it. that kid ended up moving away somewhere so no one could ever ask him who caleb was servicing.

after the incident though, trent figured itd be best to become a tough guy & make sure nothing could ever make it seem like he & caleb messed around so he started treating caleb meanly to drive that point.

will rory ever learn that? as of right now, only i know the answer to that xD and that answer will be revealed much much later on.
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
Rorylover

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:10 pm

Thanks! Hope you decide that they will graduate then. Haha I am so excited for the next chapter. I'm hooked on this story. I'm really rooting for Caleb/Rory.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:26 am

well im glad u enjoy it Smile in the meantime until the next chapter comes out, u should try reading my other stories as well Smile and also, go introduce yourself to us! we love our new members. just go to the "introductions" topic in the "free discussion" section
Back to top Go down
Rorylover

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Okay thanks! I introduced myself like you said lol
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:32 pm

NEXT!
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Why is Rory becoming so mushy? This is not good, imo.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:35 pm

maybe he's starting to have feelings for caleb awwww <333
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:51 pm

Kell wrote:
maybe he's starting to have feelings
There, I fixed it for you.

I actually like that you portrayed Rory as something of a softie in this chapter, or at least compared to the rest of the chapters where I kind of wanted to hate him, but that's mostly because he's so different from me or what I'd want.

I adore Caleb, he's such a little good boy. He's the kind of boy you show off to your parents to show you're not a satanic ritual away from a complete personal meltdown.
Then you take him to your room and do wonderful things to him that your parents hate you for doing.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 11:01 pm

ok the "feelings" was really funny hahaha

as for rory's status, he's an antihero, not a hero. so dont get too comfortable with him like this lol
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 3:33 pm

painservedcold wrote:
Kell wrote:
maybe he's starting to have feelings
There, I fixed it for you.

I actually like that you portrayed Rory as something of a softie in this chapter, or at least compared to the rest of the chapters where I kind of wanted to hate him, but that's mostly because he's so different from me or what I'd want.

I adore Caleb, he's such a little good boy.  He's the kind of boy you show off to your parents to show you're not a satanic ritual away from a complete personal meltdown.
Then you take him to your room and do wonderful things to him that your parents hate you for doing.
All I heard was this: I have problems with my parents.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:05 pm

u should get ur hearing checked out then
Back to top Go down
painservedcold

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:47 pm

E, don't you enjoy the juxtaposition of Caleb and Trent, and how they're so incredibly different from each other and still fulfill a lot of the same desires for Rory?

I accidentally clicked the edit button instead of the quote button and fucked Trev's comment over. Ma bad, sorry Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 am

no. that's why i said the word "most" lol
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:30 am

Caleb seems like a pretty perfect character. As much as Rory claims to hate everything about him, I'd be very interested to see what happened if Rory ever actually pushed him too far. We've seen Caleb upset and a bit angry, but I think as much as Rory's actions are understandable, they're not really justifiable. He's a dick and he knows he's a dick, and one day that's going to kick him in the ass really hard and he's probably going to deserve it. He acts like the world owes him some recompense for how the adults in his life have treated him, like he has a license to do what he wants because that evens out the score. I don't know if Rory is ever going to stop hating pretty much everything, but hopefully he'll learn that the way he acts only perpetuates the kind of suffering and injustice he's suffered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:08 pm

oh alex. if i could kiss ur reviews i would.
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:28 pm

Trev, the way I see it, Rory is just using both of them. He'd use you to fulfill his need and also manipulate you to think that he deserves what you've just given him, if he could.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:55 pm

his INTENTION is to definitely just use caleb as a piece of ass. but whether or not thats all thats happening i think is fairly easy to see. something about caleb draws rory to him & makes rory like him, even though he doesnt like THAT he likes him.
Back to top Go down
nicjude

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:21 am

Well, I've been trying to figure out what to say about how Rory's being is coming about with the new developments in the story. It's not my best, but I'll give this a shot:

It looks like, from the absolute lot of it, that Rory is finding himself in this entire saga. Of course, we have to understand that, while he's not crying out for help audibly, he's doing so in a way that might seem to be the opposite while screwing himself over at the same time, just so he can unload his massive burden off of his shoulders onto someone who might not care for him after he's done. However, seeing how the other characters are coming into their own in Rory's life, it seems that, although there's still a long way to go, he wants to try to restart his relationships and get his life back on track somehow.

With the revelation of Colonel Marley as his father, his mother coming back into the picture, the supposed quelling of Ray, Trent's reduced involvement, Caleb's character shining through to Rory more and more each time, and with Rory's brick wall starting to very gradually crumble, he might find himself. I know you emoboys out there want Rory to be a little bit of a stone-cold independent person all to himself, but it's a good time in his life at 18 to rediscover himself and see the mountain of possibilities ahead of him, instead of staring at his past and judging his life then, living in a less-than-human fearful state giving up on life and all. Sure, God doesn't exist for him anymore, but it just means he's got a lot more discovering to do without restraint and to find himself where possible.

Part of what happened to Rory in his life, happened to me too, and I'm an gay Atheist living in a family of not-so-gay-friendly God-fearing people, having overcome a fairly traumatic childhood while reliving some of those moments occasionally, but finding a lot more opportunity ahead of me rather than trying to roll myself back into seclusion and hiding myself from the world. The world is cruel, but to never try to find the shining light in all that darkness is as good as suicide. Which is why I really do hope that, even if it takes a long time, that Rory eventually breaks out of his shell and comes into his own. I really do feel for Rory, but I hope he finds that happiness for which he's longed for since he was young. Sure, I'd hate my mother for never being there even though she had promised, but it's never too late to make up for it. I really do hope he eventually lets her in. Trent was never really a boyfriend for Rory imo, more like a quick f*ck-and-go deal. It's great for a while, but with Trent's inability to love as much, and Rory's lack of emotion to Trent, it only seems like eventually cracks that were there will cause a ceiling cave-in on the both of them and things might get a little out of hand for them. Also, with Rory's cheating on Trent, it's clear he's never fully satiated by him and perhaps Rory's looking for more instead of a guy who calls his uncle an asshole. Maybe Caleb's being a Christian, apart from Rory's initial (maybe even false) impression of him, might prevent them from being together for now, but they might perhaps move past it later on? It's a possibility...
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 11:41 am

it would be kinda nice to see rory, as u said, move on & stop looking back at his past & judging everything based on that..i guess we'll just have to keep reading lol
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 5:16 am

capitulo nuevo!
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:40 am

I never much imagined you for an action-esque writer, but that last bit was really really very well written!! Also, Rory BEING manipulated?! That too was something that I thought I'd never see! Full of surprises, eh? Good job Kellen!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:38 am

why thank u Very Happy

and not that i expect this story to be FILLED with action, but i have a fair number of future chapters with it. rory's a very physical person so it only makes sense, in addition to him really not being buddy-buddy with the police. remember that chapter with him & the cops at the movie theater?

Last edited by Kell on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 5:00 am

I do but I didn't think that coppers would have somewhat of a constant appearance in your stories. So that was surprising and it was nice to be surprised!
Back to top Go down
annissarh

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 1:52 pm

my first comment on this site ! actually i just registred soooo i decided since am here thanks to rory's story ,well..its only fair x) ,anyway you must know that since i took the time to check out your site and make an account ,so it all say your story was really worth the trouble ! to say the truth i LOVED IT !! AND A LOT !!!! i found in rory almost evrything i love in a story !! honestly ! i can definetly see it as a real serie on tv !!! its soooo weel writen !! and you simply hit my weak point from the start ,BADBOY hero *Q* . I just fucking loooove badboys stories and this one not only show few trash word and discribe a cool attitude !! the whole personality stay the same all the time,and thats what made it great !!!
i must say i rarly fall for the hero !! its always a second character that attract my attention or draw me in ! but this time i just feel good that its all about Rory~<3 and you just had to choose one of my favorite top name x) something about the way he think seems real !! not fictional !! I mean the way he just talk ...so real... thats what draw me in again and again !! oh that the twist plot with trent in the end !! ooooh godddd !! you had to add strong drama too and trent seems to be veeery in love with Rory (eventhough he's trying to keep the rought attitude),and rory seems to doesnt care~~ i really love how its going Twisted Evil  i was soo in awe !!!
i feel a little akward saying all this stuff in details but i just want you to know that evrything was noticed and for some people,just what they loved Smile

all in all, Rory is something very touchable very emotional ,and so sexy how about trying to sell it to a producer or something Wink and we'll count on you to choose only the best ,hottest actors in town *wink*
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 9:59 pm

well thank u, im very glad u enjoyed it Very Happy

i find it humorous that u seem to be infatuated with rory, who i intended from the beginning to make as unlovable as possible lol. he's certainly a badboy haha. the narrators of my other stories drew their personalities from different aspects of myself. but with rory, i compiled pieces of different characters & people from tv & movies. he's a bit of bender from the breakfast club, a bit of nathan from jet boy, a bit of jd from heathers, a bit of andrew from desperate housewives, etc.

rory is an antihero/byronic hero, meaning hes the protagonist who acts as a hero in your typical story sense (being the main character who goes through life events) but any "good" he may do is out of personal benefit rather than for the mere sake of doing good, as well as his demeanor being...well, not so nice & cuddly.

whether or not his character changes over time...we'll just have to see Smile

and you should go welcome yourself to the forum in the introductions topic under the free discussion section!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Discussion
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kbboys :: Rory :: Rory Discussion-
Jump to: