kbboys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old friends abandon me, it's just the routine politics of jealousy

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Story Discussion

Go down 
+12
Rorylover
los34
Mr. Mike
nirvana
marcuss
DreamCatcher
Ecii
ems
painservedcold
Sabazius
Kell
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
ems

ems

Story Discussion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 11:26 pm

Kell wrote:
he's a bit of bender from the breakfast club, a bit of nathan from jet boy, a bit of jd from heathers, a bit of andrew from desperate housewives, etc.
I don't know any of those movies.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:13 am

the last one is a tv show
Back to top Go down
https://kbboys.darkbb.com
annissarh

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 10:09 pm

haha the thing is ,actually i love it when the hero is actually evil x) so i understand what you mean by antihero , its exactly why i've been drawn to him ! cause he's not the perfect slash innocent slash kind-hearted protagonist as we see all the time ! or else the cluless slash typical protagonist ha !!
oooh i used to looove andrew of deseperate' !!!! sooo fiierce !! am seeing a bit of rory here indeed Very Happy !! if we had a spin off special 'andrew van decamp' life ,am sure it would be something pretty similar !!! thats so freaking cool of you !!! but i dont know the 2 other film ~~too bad !(i'll try to check them out though ! are they gay movies ? i hope lol ! )
okay i'll go drop myself to introduct a bit of me why not Smile)

well last thing ,you might i've been deceived me at some point ~ when you didnt describe the continue of rory rejoining the bartender !!!!!!! confused you just SHOULDDD have grrr even though it might seems details!!!
and how about ...well adding more badboys in the show :3 rory might feel lonely being the only hot head boy in the city !! some new boy toy might join in the names on the black list's police Wink i could definitly see some rather sexyy developement over this ;D
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:28 am

well, his groups of friends in general are kind of bullies, outcasts, etc. i wanna bring them into the picture a bit more. and to be completely honest, ive never watched an episode of DHW. ive only watched clips online of scenes with andrew lol

the breakfast club is one of the most iconic teenage movies of the 80s. it was not a "gay" movie lol. jet boy wasnt a gay movie, but the main character, a 14 year old boy, has a heavily implied history of being pimped out by his mother to other men for drug money (happens off screen & before the start of the movie) & in one scene, he offers himself to the grown man hes traveling to vancouver with. its a very dark movie, but its real good.

and im confused on what u were talking about me deceiving you, & rory "rejoining" the bartender?
Back to top Go down
annissarh

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:34 pm

Kell wrote:
and im confused on what u were talking about me deceiving you, & rory "rejoining" the bartender?
yeaaaah how could you forgeeeet kell !!! oh it was not a bartender just a waiter ,when trent took rory out on a proper date!!!
he flirted with the waiter and left him a note !! i was dyyyying to know at least what he wrote him !!! "get your ass ready am coming back" ? or "wait for me sexy" or " MY COCK IN YOU IN 1 HOUR" !!!!!?? you left me sooooo anticipating some hot adultery with a clean man in suit but you cut it right then confused 
----------------
oooh that jet boy looks veeery good !! i loved the story !! gonna try to watch it !!
loool well here i thought you really watched DHW XDD you fooled me !!! i was wondering if i should go into details with which girl you prefered suzan or bree XD !! but you must know that there will be a gay couple who will join the neiborhood in one of the seasons !! 4 i think ! they are not bad guys and will be seen very often as much as the rest and that is so great :Dthey are sooo cute and funny !! their names are bob and lee ,in case you found a special about them only on youtube ;D  worth the watching thrust me king 
-----------------
but rory friends are straight right ? beside trent ! they seem really cool and very bullies boys,but i dont wanna straight drama added silent please no straight dramaaa No
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:05 pm

what rory wrote in that note is a mystery. even *I* dont know what he wrote. but i think its safe to say it was sexual. and probably graphic lol

and yes, his friends are straight. caleb's other "friends" arent, since ive talked about how they all seem to hang out with each other. theyve also all hooked up with rory at some point or another, something i dropped as heavy hints over the series earlier on lol
Back to top Go down
annissarh

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:44 pm

what what what ??!! caleb's gay friends all hooked up with rory in the past ? is that what you meant? i absolutly dont remember this in the first chaps!?? Shocked Well why not after all ! you dropped hints in others of your series about rory ? cause am still only focused on rory ,havent started your other ones .
oh well ,you know what ,i was also thinking about something at first ...by first i mean at the first apparition of walter ...well now he became his father ..but yet ...could you imagine something between him and rory ...even if its one sided...??
Back to top Go down
nicjude

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 4:01 am

Quite a discussion here, huh?

In all honesty, I'm guessing that the note that the waiter left might be something to suggest a quickie soon too...

But, more importantly, the cliffhanger is the thing that I hope changes the way Rory looks at Caleb, or the idea of him as a friend or more. I mean, we've seen that Caleb matches Rory in his vigor in bed, but also that he has just as many people to trust just as Rory does. There's always 2 sides to this, but aside from one being a Christian and another being an Atheist, the 2 have opposite polarities and yet are WAY too similar. The fact that Rory starts to feel regret and pity for Caleb is a sign that Rory has a bit of a human side to him. At the same time, Caleb himself is starting to open up to Rory and is starting to see through his hard, almost impregnable, defensive shell and, while putting up with Rory's shenanigans, he's also learning to come into his own as well. I personally would like to see this thing between Rory and Caleb develop further...
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:14 pm

the relationship between someone hard (so to speak) & someone soft is not anything new. if one really wants to pry & ask me why i went with such polar characters, its because i was watching a movie several years back on netflix that i have absolutely no knowledge at this point what it was. but the main character was very much like rory & he developed a friendship & eventual relationship with a woman who was soft, but at the same time didnt really put up with his bullshit attitude. by the end, he wasnt much of an asshole & they were a perfect couple. whether that ends up the case in this story is yet to be seen, & only *I* know how it ends xD

its also personally derived from the very broad concept of "opposites attract" which in real life, personally, i dont find to be true. if i met someone who was opposite of me in nearly every aspect of life, including personality, likes/dislikes, etc., i really doubt id find it attractive.

the concept of "something" (assuming u mean sexual?) happening between rory & walter has actually been asked before in emails. id like to think i dont usually make absolute statements regarding the future of stories, but for this instance, i can say for certain that nothing will happen between them lol. in all honesty, i dont even know if i would ever do a story containing taboos that deep, even though i know they can bring in quite the audience Wink
Back to top Go down
annissarh

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Kell wrote:
its also personally derived from the very broad concept of "opposites attract" which in real life, personally, i dont find to be true. if i met someone who was opposite of me in nearly every aspect of life, including personality, likes/dislikes, etc., i really doubt id find it attractive.

but when i think about how it happened with rory ,i mean it wasnt love at first sight ,and rory's not some science fiction ,its real life , soo maybe if you met someone like Caleb !! after all ,rory also think the same of caleb till now . maybe rory self persona is not the way you or i think ! (cause i think too ,that i wont find attractive someone opposite to me in everything ) but prephar rory had a hided button that caleb just kept pushing until he was able to slide in rory's life (:
if it was someone else and not caleb and his caratere maybe it would've never happen !
-----------------------
oh so you already know about the idea ! okay cool , i just wanted to let you know about this little stuff.
no problem you'll do what you want when you'll be ready ^^ for now ,am enough satisfied with the bad boys running down the streets  lol! king 
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 8:13 pm

also a very good point
Back to top Go down
nicjude

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Agree too... The idea of opposites attracting is an interesting and, albeit, tedious in itself, but even in that, nothing is absolute. Maybe for now, as the author, you might not see that Rory and Caleb might have a future in some way where each is involved with the other somehow, but with polar opposites coming into play, there's always space to play around with trying to tie things in, and in that sense, nothing is truly absolute. Personally, I've seen it happen, even to myself, and it's an interesting concept on sooo many levels for both people and not just one. Perhaps you have a sort of a storyline to this, but maybe later, if things do go well, you might change your mind, and maybe you might throw a twist that makes things work out for the better for both sides(and, peersonally I'm rooting for both to get together - and not just sexually either!). Anyway, that's just my opinion; of course, even if it isn't the case anyway, I trust that you'll captivate our interest in the story nevertheless. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:34 am

hmm, i dont remember seeing ur comment haha

in my own experiences, i've come across many similarly-minded couples whereas on the other hand, 2 friends of mine in high school were so similar that they eventually started butting heads with each other just because they tried to be better than the other. it was very odd.
Back to top Go down
JPC

PostSubject: Where's Rory?   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 3:25 pm

Well, Rory was going low profile... but it's now over six months he's gone down to the mattresses!
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:46 pm

i know, its been too long haha. i started writing the newest chapter about 3 weeks ago i was like, a solid 8 paragraphs in when my computer crashed on me & i lost what i had. so then last week i tried again & then my broswer fucked up so i ended up losing everything again. so ive decided to be better about saving & sending myself private messages of what ive written so far haha
Back to top Go down
ems

ems

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:12 am

You're such an idiot Kellen.
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 3:04 pm

i know lol

well, the new chapter is up. read it...remember it....dont leave me.....lol
Back to top Go down
Sabazius

Sabazius

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 4:39 am

Great chapter. In fact, this whole story is great. It's not 'just' about being gay and the homeless angle is complicated by how questionably likeable Rory is - there's so much going on. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/alexander.richard.keen
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 12:51 am

thanks as always alex Smile

and yes, as we've seen with this story, the concept of a "regular slash" story is moved away from & that rory being gay is actually a relatively small detail with not too much importance lol. at least, i think so.
Back to top Go down
zac88

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:14 pm

Hey! I know this is kinda late but will there be any further chapters ?cos I'm really using to find out what happens next. Cheers
Back to top Go down
zac88

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:15 pm

* itching
Back to top Go down
Kell
Admin
Kell

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 7:24 pm

yes, there will still be chapters, ive just been going through a writers block for some time/reeeeeaaaally lazy haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Discussion   Story Discussion - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Discussion
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9